Author Topic: Hydra(s) at the Area 69  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
Hydra(s) at the Area 69
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:01:43 pm »
Hey there folks.

All of us know that Hydras only exist in North San Andreas (NSA in short) map.
Here's what players(except ones who choose Civilian class) do:

Regular players usually go to the LVIA to pick up Hydras to kill the president fast.
But at that moment it's rare to see a cop (or two cops or more) flying Hydras in order to kill terrorists or protect the president.

And some of the presidents decide to camp at the Area 69 which is a safe place when some badass Hydras are onto them.
All securities can do at that moment is to go inside the Area 69 with the president and wait for terrorists to show up.

But what if there's or there are 1-2 Hydras at the Area 69?!
Securities can get in that or those Hydras in order to protect the president from enemy Hydras.

And if the securities feel power and they can hunt terrorists with Hydra,at that moment they'll be warned by level +3 .
Or if they will be reported 6 times by terrorists and civilians,they'll be automatically warned. But only IF security who got reported was in the Hydra,not on foot.

My suggestion is adding 1 or 2 Hydras at the Area 69 to make easier for the securities to pick up Hydra(s) to protect the president instead going to the Bayside or the LVIA Hangar to pick up Hydras which IF they have chance or luck to reach there alive.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
Re: Hydra(s) at the Area 69
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 08:09:30 pm »
+1

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 09:07:34 pm »
Regular players usually go to the LVIA to pick up Hydras to kill the president fast.
But at that moment it's rare to see a cop (or two cops or more) flying Hydras in order to kill terrorists or protect the president.
That's probably because cops dont know where the hydra is , I believe this will help in resolving that https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=3869.0

In my opinion adding Maddy's suggestion will make cops go for the hydra and then fight back the terros at Area 51 which will make it a little bit more balanced for everyone

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 09:55:41 pm »
That's probably because cops dont know where the hydra is , I believe this will help in resolving that https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=3869.0

In my opinion adding Maddy's suggestion will make cops go for the hydra and then fight back the terros at Area 51 which will make it a little bit more balanced for everyone
My suggestion is a bit different with Maddy's
I suggest to add 1 or 2 Hydras at the Area 69

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31972
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 10:07:59 pm »

My suggestion is a bit different with Maddy's
I suggest to add 1 or 2 Hydras at the Area 69
You're trying to say that secs cant do anything to fight back terro hydras  , that's why you suggested to add 1 or 2 hydras at Area 51 so that secs could get them in order to protect the presi and make it more balanced
what i'm saying is , secs have to stick with the presi , means that they gotta stay inside the Area while presi is in there , they dont have to worry about the hydras above them because that's the cops duty to take them down

Offline Son_Gun

• Score: Unknown
  • First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 03:15:11 am »
What if terrorists reach Area69 before president arrive and steal those hydras. Wouldn't terrorist group will be over powered with 3 hydras from LV Airport and 1-2 Hydra from area 69?

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 09:09:27 am »
What if terrorists reach Area69 before president arrive and steal those hydras. Wouldn't terrorist group will be over powered with 3 hydras from LV Airport and 1-2 Hydra from area 69?
I already explained about this issue.
They'll be warned by level +3 or if there isn't any level +3 in game,if the security(s) who is (are) in the Hydra(s) will be reported 6 times by the terrorists and civilians,they'll be automatically warned
Or his/her/their Hydra(s) will be destroyed of they won't take care of the warning

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 10:52:42 am »
No need

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 11:50:10 am »
Sorry but I think it's too impractical. -1

This totally imbalances the game in cops favor.

The distance to Hydra for Cops is reduced significantly and becomes easy as compared to terrorists and since they have helicopters they can reach even more easily. Not to mention, Staying outside with hydra as security is stupid. The spawn adjustment on NSA was made to make balance for both sides as seen here https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg717#msg717

This will lead to downsides in both highly probable situations

A.)Terros are more=Presi gets zerg rushed inside due to lack of sawns
B.)Terros are less=severely unbalanced gameplay on a server where balance is rarely given a thought to.

I know that terros can use it too argument can be applied but other hydras can simply 1 Hit Ko it not to mention sniper towers and 2 m4 combo,hydra is weakest at takeoff.

Maybe a better location on a neutral ground, so one does not need to go extreme ends of the map.
One must consider the situation when the teams aren't balanced which is indeed 90% of the case in all maps,so it should work for them too.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 12:49:47 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 06:56:04 pm »

Hope next time you suggested something better
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 07:05:42 pm »
Sorry but I think it's too impractical. -1

This totally imbalances the game in cops favor.

The distance to Hydra for Cops is reduced significantly and becomes easy as compared to terrorists and since they have helicopters they can reach even more easily. Not to mention, Staying outside with hydra as security is stupid. The spawn adjustment on NSA was made to make balance for both sides as seen here https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg717#msg717

This will lead to downsides in both highly probable situations

A.)Terros are more=Presi gets zerg rushed inside due to lack of sawns
B.)Terros are less=severely unbalanced gameplay on a server where balance is rarely given a thought to.

I know that terros can use it too argument can be applied but other hydras can simply 1 Hit Ko it not to mention sniper towers and 2 m4 combo,hydra is weakest at takeoff.

Maybe a better location on a neutral ground, so one does not need to go extreme ends of the map.
One must consider the situation when the teams aren't balanced which is indeed 90% of the case in all maps,so it should work for them too.
He explained it.

Offline Harvey

• VIP
  • Score: 30196
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 07:47:16 pm »
-1 such a lame

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 11:28:52 am »
This suggestion won't just add a huge problem with the balance, but we are most likely to see securities abandoning their duty, which will lead to more rulebreaks staff have to deal with, more complaints from those securities. Also you suggest that mods/admins should constantly watch those securities using hydras and warn them if they step aside from their duties, not to mention that you suggest something that will be abused 99% of the times and it's giving the power to lvl 2- to be able to warn players, that's just something we should avoid. Securities are not really intended to pilot hydras.

Offline Madman

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2018, 10:45:50 am »
This suggestion won't just add a huge problem with the balance, but we are most likely to see securities abandoning their duty, which will lead to more rulebreaks staff have to deal with, more complaints from those securities. Also you suggest that mods/admins should constantly watch those securities using hydras and warn them if they step aside from their duties, not to mention that you suggest something that will be abused 99% of the times and it's giving the power to lvl 2- to be able to warn players, that's just something we should avoid. Securities are not really intended to pilot hydras.
Ok Carg

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 11:42:12 am »
Carg mentioned most reasons already why this won't be added.