Author Topic: Spawn-Killing  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Rainn

• Score: Unknown
Spawn-Killing
« on: October 09, 2016, 03:12:25 am »
I suggest to reduce health when in other's team spawn cuz other player will go to other team's spawn to spawn kill and I think it's better if they're health will reduce a little bit faster to prevent it.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Spawn-Killing
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 08:07:39 am »
Don't you worry about it, usually theres an admin online so just /report [ID] and they will take care of it

Offline Rainn

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 08:48:33 am »
How about if no admin online

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:05:48 am »
They can see reports through IRC, if not they will keep an eye on the possible rule breaker. If you have more questions feel free to join #planb on irc.tl

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 05:42:39 pm »
It would be cool to make a zone around every civillian spawn where a civillian can't deal no damage to other civillian. Newbie civillians tend to start shooting others once they're spawned, which leads to blood, deaths, kicks and bans. And, as we've already figured out on multiple armour spawns experience, it's better to completely prevent any rulebreaking situation than to punish people causing it.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 09:24:52 pm »
I got an idea, how about when a civilian is spawned, he would not loose health even if someone shoots him/her until he leaves the spawn area.
So before that, Jonne must create a spawn limit similar to the area of president spawn in NSA(red box) so a particular player can understand the area of the spawn. Once he crosses that area his health will be set 100 again.

OR

Disarm them until they leave the spawn.

This is in case of civilians only, other classes will be normal.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 12:07:49 pm »
Fares, as for me, my solution is better.  :P So, again, I'd suggest creating a zone around civillian spawns where civillians act as teammates.

when a civilian is spawned, he would not loose health even if someone shoots him/her until he leaves the spawn area.
Then player will be able to hide there from anyone - he wouldn't just leave it ever.
Disarm them until they leave the spawn.
Then player won't be able to strike back if he spots an enemy somewhere around when he's just spawned.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 02:18:20 pm »
http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=36.0
I already suggested something similar back in the beta phase (read last bullet point). Simply return 0 at OnPlayerWeaponShot if the hit player is within his spawn area. As soon as he leaves it, disable that protection and don't enable it again until he respawns, no matter if he walks into the spawn area again.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis