Author Topic: [Fixed]/ignore command  (Read 5508 times)

M a k a v e l i .

[Fixed]/ignore command
« on: July 03, 2017, 06:45:11 am »
I suggest you to modify ignore command, so once I do /ignore [id], that certain player is no more able to send me a personal message, as if I did /blockpm. I find this a big issue, for example, player GotemGT keeps spaming my pm every 10 seconds whenever we happen to be in-game at the same time. I use ignore command to prevent spam, and then 20-30 minutes laters someone else sends me a message, I use '/p' to respond, and my message goes to Gotem, which means, in those few seconds after I received a message from some other guy, Gotem managed to pm me again.(yes he is retarded like that)
He keeps my pms busy this way, all the time while im playing, and this happened to me more than 50 times now in 7-8 different sessions, I find it annoying and easy to fix.

So if the person who is ignored by someone, could receive a notification which says, "This player is currently ignoring you", every time after trying to adress em new personal message, that would be much better.
Those messages from players that we put on ignore list shouldn't affect us at all right? But we still receive sound notification and in system it counts as we received new personal message. What for?

Because you see, that is exactly the reason why I decided to ignore him. He is constantly preventing me from using '/p' by spaming me, and my "/ignore [ID]" command can't solve the problem. And I dont want to use /blockpm and ignore everyone else, cos of that one guy, as I had to do once.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 04:35:03 pm by Jonne »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: /ignore command
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 08:37:30 am »
Well, I had the almost same problem with the guy named Turkish ingame. Actually he was the one who blocked my pms, but he kept pming me. While I had no change to PM him, he kept pm'ing me and annoyed me. So I used admin command to pm him back, so he cried about it was an abuse and finally I kicked him from game to report me at forum lol.. What a good times, he can't cry anymore..

WHAT I WANT TO MEAN: /ignore and /blockpm commands needs to be improved!

When you /ignore on specific player, if that player try to pm you, he needs a warning just like as in the blockpm function. I mean when "player A" types "/ignore B", then player B tries to pm him, he gets a message: "This player ignored you, you can't pm him". So we won't have another crap company with the ones who we ignored..

About /blockpm command: once player uses /blockpm  on specific player, he also needs to be blocked from pm'ing to that player too. Some of smart dickheads like as Turkish doing it and making people mad. This is so tricky abuse and need to be fixed too.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 08:40:31 am by COBRA »

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 03:58:29 pm »
Can it be possible? by doing /ignore, we can't even see his/her message in mainchat also?

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 04:47:51 pm »
Can it be possible? by doing /ignore, we can't even see his/her message in mainchat also?
Yeah that /ignore cmd makes him not exist on chat lol

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline EnGin

• VIP
  • Score: 6539
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 06:05:18 pm »
Yeah that /ignore cmd makes him not exist on chat lol
Oh lol never tried that xD

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2017, 06:29:13 pm »
Only selfish kids are ignoring others.
The real man takes it all. From everyone.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 07:08:19 pm »
I prefer using /p command when I can instead of typing the ID every single time. That's the main issue.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 07:03:11 pm »
I prefer using /p command when I can instead of typing the ID every single time. That's the main issue.
Now someone will say "It's a SAMP Bug, we can't do anything".

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 11:00:57 pm »
+1. And also consider what cobra said, it's quite annoying when players do that.

Offline LeatherFace.

• Mapper
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2017, 01:09:59 am »
+1

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 04:34:57 pm »
This should be fixed now.