Author Topic: [Added]World Boundaries  (Read 13528 times)

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
Re: World Boundaries
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2017, 01:19:16 pm »
I think this can bring problems but it would be helpful for pilots to know where the bounds are.

Offline CerBell

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2017, 06:30:17 pm »
That would lead to excessive mapping and then our server would start lagging, I think people should look on these points, rather than looking at how newbie's react, as Mia rightly said. If our server would start lagging, then our PB will reduce and then there would be no fun, the current PB is awesome, so I would like to go with -1, I hope that people would understand this.

Good luck with this thread Bully bhen!

Offline HunterBC

• Entrepreneur by passion
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2017, 11:16:42 pm »
countless times i have been rammed into boundaries.. +1 but .. wall should be semi transparent with check board texture also it should only be visible like under 50m from boundaries and not like a cemented box enclosure. 
~BAtMan

Offline MAR.

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2017, 11:43:47 pm »
It will be better +1

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2017, 11:56:23 pm »
That would lead to excessive mapping and then our server would start lagging, I think people should look on these points, rather than looking at how newbie's react, as Mia rightly said. If our server would start lagging, then our PB will reduce and then there would be no fun, the current PB is awesome, so I would like to go with -1, I hope that people would understand this.

This convinced me, if this statement is true that our server will lag if the boundaries are visible then my vote is -1.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2017, 12:16:05 am »

This convinced me, if this statement is true that our server will lag if the boundaries are visible then my vote is -1.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 09:26:52 pm »
I suggested adding the boundary lines into the radar a long time ago when polygonal boundaries were suggested, but I like the idea of having a way of knowing without looking at the radar. If drawing in the world would be too demanding, marking the boundaries on the radar wouldn't have as much of a performance impact. Just color the areas outside the map black or something, then people will figure it out.

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 10:16:38 pm »
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 12:15:36 am »
I suggested this to Jonne a few months ago. He said that is wasn't possible back then, might me now but back then it wasn't. +1 of possible

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 12:25:13 am »
why not +1

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 02:14:30 am »
How about letting it be appeared in the mini map.
I mean when someone goes near the boundaries, he/she will be able to see the boundaries in the map. A red line can represent the boundaries.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline AruN.

• VIP
  • You think this is a game?
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 06:38:51 am »
I suggested adding the boundary lines into the radar a long time ago when polygonal boundaries were suggested, but I like the idea of having a way of knowing without looking at the radar. If drawing in the world would be too demanding, marking the boundaries on the radar wouldn't have as much of a performance impact. Just color the areas outside the map black or something, then people will figure it out.
This is better, +1
AruN

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 12:25:05 pm »
This is better, +1
+1

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 12:46:10 pm »
This is a batter option though.........But problem is that server don't lag with these changes!

Offline Rose

• VIP
  • Score: 86438
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2017, 04:53:21 pm »