Author Topic: [Long term]/watchrace  (Read 14269 times)

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
[Long term]/watchrace
« on: January 21, 2017, 02:08:26 pm »
/watchrace and race timer
Hi everyone.races are awosome but what should we do after timer is finish?i think we can and it must be good to use /watchrace command.mabye u are asking your self how it can be?i solved this problem.we can watch the races with helis in the sky.we must just sit in helis(but we shouldnt control the heli)and just watch the race.the helis must have a pilot and mabye a co-pilot to control the heli.and i was thinking about to put timer in races. It can reduce the races timer and the racers wont be able to get out of race tracks.

Spawn protection
Hi everyone.Everyday and always that i play as civ i can see lotta newbies or registered players spawnkill a lot like Kiko.but i suggested that to civs spawn protection be limit even we r in spawn zone.for example the spawn protection timer must set to 15 seconds and it means that we civs have 15 seconds spawn protection.this suggestion must be good to reduce our spawnkillers.

More Mavericks in RC
Hi everyone.it happens lotta times to me.when i want a maverik i must go far to police spawn and if im very lucky i can find one there.but its not good.mabye we dont have time to wait there to get a maverik.we need more maverik around RC(Red County or more maps).

Put your suggestions into one post next time instead of making separate topics. - Quido
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:34:07 pm by Jonne »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:44:06 pm »
i think we can and it must be good to use /watchrace command.mabye u are asking your self how it can be?i solved this problem.we can watch the races with helis in the sky.we must just sit in helis(but we shouldnt control the heli)and just watch the race.the helis must have a pilot and mabye a co-pilot to control the heli.and i was thinking about to put timer in races. It can reduce the races timer and the racers wont be able to get out of race tracks.

The /watchrace idea is good, but I'm not sure about the heli thingy, there could be any other better solutions to that.

Suggestion 2 and 3 is not necessary, in my opinion.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Some suggestions
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 11:26:53 pm »
/watchrace might be a good addition to the races (just spectating the racers, not in helicopters), maybe an idea for the long term. For the spawnprotection, we won't add that, that would basically mean we go back to the old system. Not sure about the Mavericks in RC though, I think the lack of air vehicles helps the map in a way, making places harder to reach (for example the UFO).