Author Topic: any 1 skin free  (Read 6710 times)

Offline Panal_Abeja

• VIP
  • Score: 8091
  • I'm not scared of you anymore! I'm a big boy now!
Re: any 1 skin free
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2019, 02:18:31 am »
yo tenia pensado sugerir lo mismo hace tiempo :P :P (pero solamente para civiles).

Algunos argumentos a favor

1: "Roleplay" que al jugador se siente identificado es decir le permita  mostrarse o definirse como el quiera al resto de los jugadores (algunos juegan el rol de policías, otros de pilotos o de lo que sea su agrado). Lo que conlleva que el "jugador" intente interactuar o incluir más "jugadores" (mas diversión [?  ).

2 Aumentar el número de jugadores casuales, que entran al server solo pocas veces, como los jugadores de roleplay que  a veces entran al server y solo entran para divertirse un rato o para "explorar" el modo de juego

En lo personal yo solo entro al server por unos pocos jugadores que tienen su "rol" definido. (como Dilma_Br....

En contra ( de la sugerencia)

1 El vip cuesta 10 euros lo cual es un precio razonable, pero en algunos países es "dinero", (espero que si lo jugadores que adquieran su skin "gratis" piensen en comprarlo en algún momento

2 Skins solo para "wars". ( la solucion seria excluir fast skins  como ryder,sweet......)

No se si me explique bien :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had intended to suggest the same thing some time ago :P :P (but only for civilians).

Some arguments in favor

1: "Roleplay" that the player feels identified that is to say it allows him to show himself or to be defined as he wants to the rest of the players (some play the role of policemen, others of pilots or of what it is his liking). This means that the "player" tries to interact or include more "players" (more fun [? ).

2 Increase the number of casual players, who enter the server only a few times, such as roleplayers who sometimes enter the server and only enter to have fun for a while or to "explore" the game mode.

Personally I only enter the server by a few players who have their "role" defined (as Dilma_Br.....

Against (the suggestion)

1 The vip costs 10 euros which is a reasonable price, but in some countries is "money", (I hope that if the players who get their skin "free" think about buying it at some time

2 Skins for wars only. ( the solution would be to exclude fast skins like ryder,sweet.......)

I don't know if I explain myself well :3

take your time nobody is gonna eat your post.

:P

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2019, 06:38:43 pm »
Buy vip if you have the money

menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 08:07:33 pm »
+1 xD
Let's roll

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2019, 09:42:38 am »
+1 xD

Nope it was not for dick_sucker or GGT ezt it was for xmate360 it was for noorplayz it was for (a new registered player). It was for all registered players and plz stfu right now my internet is being so shit

Yes,Yes your intentions are good,you dont wanna focus on klan wars,you wanna help your friend and all people. But this will get abused and lead to ill intention double accounting by other people, thas why -1 and take your time nobody is gonna eat your post.
Buy VIP you fucking Beggars or enjoy your free saw and sniper.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 01:41:20 pm by Carg »

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2019, 07:54:36 pm »
+1 xD
Fish u are so sheep :/
But i give u +1 dick sucker asshole and fagy
Nope it was not for dick_sucker or GGT ezt it was for xmate360 it was for noorplayz it was for (a new registered player). It was for all registered players and plz stfu right now my internet is being so shit

Yes,Yes your intentions are good,you dont wanna focus on klan wars,you wanna help your friend and all people. But this will get abused and lead to ill intention double accounting by other people, thas why -1 and take your time nobody is gonna eat your post.

Much aggression, very wow
%

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 15470
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 05:43:52 pm »
+1 xD
Fish u are so sheep :/
But i give u +1 dick sucker asshole and fagy

Ur ezzzzzzzzz so stfu
U got baat. EZ

Offline fish_sheep

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2019, 12:48:57 pm »
Buy vip if you have the money

Buy balls if u don't have them
U got baat. EZ

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2019, 02:16:47 pm »
ahh the fuckin o and the k
Idk why but my every suggestion gets -999999 or gets fuckin closed fuck fuck fuck

Because your suggestions are personal benefit based which will not help the server.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline fish_sheep

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2019, 01:55:27 pm »
U see I don't want that I want that all the slow skins are free I don't want fast skins so that's good for the server
U got baat. EZ

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2019, 12:14:47 pm »