Author Topic: It's been real, Ciao!  (Read 12780 times)

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
Re: It's been real, Ciao!
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2020, 08:44:12 pm »
You are one of your kind Makaveli, u always was a good person acting good, having fun and all of that. Sad seeing you and old players leaving. Wish you best of luck irl. And this community will never be forgotten !

Ps: thanks for mentioning my name :D

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2020, 08:50:22 pm »
Well, I won't say much. Already said on facebook.. Just wanted to say you are one of good persons that samp gave us(90s kids playing online games, now we are too old lel).. Lucky ones, made great friendship in first generation PTP players around whole world. Best of luck in your life bro :)

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2020, 11:27:36 pm »
Take care Makaveli !
it was nice to play with you  :D

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2020, 11:41:16 pm »
One of the coolest players on the server from the old days. Thanks for being cool and showing me the video you made, which brought me to this topic.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Skipper

• VIP
  • More loyal than a dog, or a penguin?
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2020, 01:10:40 am »
One of the oldest and good (VERY good) players
It was a pleasure to play with you.

GL in real life, and gg!  ;)

Offline amsterdam

• VIP
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2020, 06:55:39 am »
Just randomly logged in here after a while and I come across this.That video and those names bring up a lot of memories! I need to get back ig sometime... Anyways, take care and good luck!

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2020, 07:30:40 am »
As to this, I would say that you are the most casual player I’ve ever played with. I enjoyed my time playing with you, now that you're moving on. I wish you nothing but success. I know you made up your mind so I’m not going to try changing it, but know that you always will be special to someone.

#TakecareMaka!

-Mamba out

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2020, 03:17:06 pm »
One of the coolest and most chill dudes I've met on SAMP. Best DB-er I've had the chance to fight, you taught me so much about the game. Take care, brother!

o7

Javi se ako budes nekad u GTA Online

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2020, 04:38:44 pm »
To be honest, I have no words to describe you as a whole and everyone have said pretty much what I wanted to write here so indulge me. Take care my man. God bless you and hoping for your nice and sweet future ahead. Adios man. ADIOS!

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2020, 06:34:44 pm »
Thank you so much for all the kind words guys, you are awesome! It was nothing but a pleasure and joy getting to know you all.  :)

Honestly, I'm gonna request from Jonne a removal of my forum account, as I do not intend to use it in future. For that reason I don't like the idea of anyone trying to reach me out here as I won't be in position to reply. Pretty soon I'll be off.

But before that, I'd like to get a couple things off my mind. Considering how "busy" this forum has been lately, I really did not expect this much of a feedback. I'm thankful for each one of you who posted here and I must admit especially after seeing a couple names here, this kinda made me think of past and all the fun times we shared together within this community. Consequently I feel like I owe you this, I'm gonna share my reasons to part with this community.

Couple days ago I received forum warn by Altus_Demens for what I wrote here -

dizzy wasn't participating, besides that he is a kozel, fuck him

All who did spend some time in server with dizzy and me know our relationship and how we like to crack jokes, teasing each other, this obviously wasn't meant to insult him personally by any means. Just a tease. But no matter this, whether I meant it seriously or not, according to Jonne it wasn't even worth a warn, so Jonne himself intervened and fixed this mistake made by Altus_Demens, removed my forum warn briefly after. However this little "accident" kinda made me think in
retrospective, and question myself, if not this time, did I maybe deserve this type of warn some time in the past; Well I'm pretty sure there was never a case and I actually never received a forum warn before. Frankly, I was never known as the one to be causing troubles, never got myself banned for cheating, nor I got into any kind of trouble that would question my status. Quite the opposite actually, I was even making big efforts to report those who cheated before and always looked for a way to contribute, improve this community, had a lot of constructive ideas, suggestions. Don't get me wrong, that forum warn itself means nothing to me, but this gesture of Altus_Demens  immediately going after me, giving me a warn, modifying my post.. I really felt disappointed, as I said to Jonne, at this stage, at this year, was it really necessary? Like, really? But then again I kept thinking about it further, and I realised this is nothing new, it was actually only a matter of time when something like this was about to happen to me. Because in PTP's PlanB I've seen it already happening again and again. In my honest opinion, many of the "old generation" players were 'let down', despite their immense contributions towards PTP community.

- I see this as a consequence of todays administration and general atmosphere.

See, I agree Tenshi made mistakes. He surely did or better said didn't do many things, especially at the last days of PTP when he got lazy and barely joined forums, I really don't know his reasons. But a bit before that, Tenshi's presence was undeniable.  He was one of the most active community members, and he was so easy to approach, if you needed him you would get a chance to speak with him whether it was teamspeak/server/irc, he would show up just like that. For everyone. He was one the most talkative guys I've met and I remember him always being down for conversation, whether it was some of us or a complete newb who just joined PTP, he would personally welcome them in, introduce them, talk to them and all this played a big role.

His whole admin team on the other hand, was full of folks who shared these characteristics aswell, active community members, with so many constructive, inovative ideas, always available to us and easy to get to. I could name every sginle one of them, guys like COBRA who  was literally dominating all over the community with his unique approach, always bringing something different, participating in every segment, organising meetings & events, THESE literally became a tradition. iBen, one of the best initiators, brought so many funny things to PTP, remmeber his partys, live radio commenting from the streets of PTP, famous bus tours and many other.. Matt, the creator, we had so much fun in his [RD] server back then. Great_Khali another of the initiators, best organisators, such a positive and pleasent guy. Now when I think of it, there were many more actually, such characters.., lovely guys to be around and most importantly, they were one of us.

- All these small things matter, they create bonds, and shape this community in a way, making it even more unique and beautiful. And these guys I mentioned, and many more, hold a great credit for it. They werre undoubtedly some of the biggest assets of PTP's community. It was super cool to join a community like that, where everyone is hanging out with each other and you'd get this feeling of everyone being close, which was the case.

It felt so wrong seeing some of them go and being demoted 'in secret'. Without even letting us know the reasons behind it. I mean seriously, whose dumb idea is that, to keep these things in secret all of a sudden. Removing all the transparency PTP once had, and creating such a HUGE gap between the admin team and regular players, as if you guys are behind some fucking military project and forced to keep things cofidential.

- Completely, the opposite of what PTP was known to be like! Today we've owner who surounded himself with a bunch of introverts and crybabies, whose main goal is to exaggerate things, make their cOnStrRucTivE replys pain to read, count "mistakes" of other community members and constantly keep making cringy statements trying to sound smart even in situations where it's not possible. Adding to that big lack of positivity, 0 skills in verbal communication and social culture, being unable to connect, create bonds, get close and relate to PTP players. Unlike before when admins were one of us, today's admins feel like shadows, sneaking somewhere in the background and trying not to shit their pants of all the tension they brought up in the making of their new supercool argument that is going to shut down the mouth of many! Hell yeah! *High five!*

Constant negativity and sarcasm that you're bringing, distancing yourselves from regular players, always looking down on them with such a pathetic behaviour where it all comes down to ego measurements and who is "smarter" type of talks, it disgusts me. I can't belive you've been chosen to moderate and administrate things in our community while being socially handicapped.

Look at you Altus_Demens;
"Despite our minor disagreements, I know you're a decent guy"
Read what you wrote there.

As if the disagreements I had with you are essential for portraying my character and who I am supposed to be, and you are the one to make this judgement? You are going to assure me I am a decent guy, thank you so much buddy, you just made my life easier. For god's sake..
 I really wonder if your inferiority complex is suddenly out of control, as it happens quite often with your friend Mia, or is it that you are just swimming deep inside the belly of your own ego which keeps you blind and deaf to hear other guy's opinions.

But here is mine dude, you're absolutely one of the reasons I've decided to leave, you and whoever stands by your side. You are being part of the worst admin team in history of PTP and its also your fault that the admin team is what it is. As your toxicity contributed to it big time. Like I previously said, bunch of introverts with no communication where everyone does make moves on his own or doesn't do anything at all. Bringing up all the tension, complicating things and making sure to over-exaggerate every nonsense that goes under your radar. Taking everything extremely serious and constantly bitching about it without having a break, untill you achieve whatever your wicked brain have imagined.

I don't remember you or your friend Mia ever making a decent joke that isn't meant to be provocative, doing something humorous, making anyone laugh in a positive way. Obviously not something you're capable of doing. Such annoying and unpleasant twats to be around.

Even Carg, once a good admin, clearly gave up on trying and all I see him doing is trolling, being vulgar and spectating. Maybe him and Nikola or Mive, would be able to handle things much better, but we can't know; As they obviously aren't silly enough to go against you guys and enter those endless self destructive discusions where they'd have to make a huge fucking stretch, somehow deal with your ego and eventually reach to Jonne, who made you admin in a first place, so it most likely isn't even worth a shot.

you're the one among those who gave to PTP its unique shape.
- You bet I did dude, because I wasn't constantly on people back trying to heal my complexes and "oUtSmaRt" them in the conversation; rather I was putting down all my efforts even when language barrier was there to get to know about them and help them in various ways. Never regretted it.

I doubt that never again you will find a spare hour to jump in the server.
- Ofcourse you know this too, well mark my words, for as long as you and people like you keep invading and rot within this community, im not even gonna step close to it ever again.

As for Jonne I dont really blame him that much, he's done remarkable job with all the fixes and updates. Although he did a few stupid things such was removing "killing spree" feature, which was there since the begining of the server, and some similar to that. These little things were all part of the original PTP. An inovation such was new scoring system was weclome, but why would you take anything from the original PTP's GM, such a stupid thing to do. And literally nothing was achieved, players play the server way they always used to and this never changed nor it ever will. I only wish he could've cooperated with Tenshi somehow to run this community together, things could've been objectively better.

- But from this perspective I don't see it coming, therefore I don't expect anything to change.

Protect The President server, once a great fun, lovely community filled with memories, source of many friendships; that's how I want to remember it, thus I'm leaving. Gonna end this with a quote from an old friend who said:

"It was our friendship in the first generation online games, we are lucky ones!"

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:55:38 pm by M a k a v e l i . »

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2020, 08:19:31 pm »
Fucking word dude. That's exactly why me, and countless other players stopped playing here. You actually summarised all of the major issues of this server and it's '' community''.
Wishing you the best of luck buddy. Great job on posting this.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2020, 08:41:37 pm »
this is true...you forgot [RD]Uthar :D he was also one of the down to earth admin...the dude literally stayed hours with me ingame once trying to help me with something...

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2020, 11:10:41 pm »
This is so true. So many things done was wrong and stupid, ptp wasnt like that ptp was much fun to play, and thats why many of the old funny and good players left. Sad seeing that happening!

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2020, 11:14:00 pm »
Everyone who's saying yeah yeah true are so hypocrite.. ya'll needed change desperately and now you're biting Jonne's ass, fuck off will you?

None of this was really necessary. I've played on both servers, the original and the new one created by Jonne, listen, the players from the old server are nothing like the players from the new server, which includes the admins, the old ones are nothing like the new ones and vice versa, it's a totally different atmosphere now, things changed A LOT, and imo, for the better. Yeah sure the old server had cool admins but very abusive and biased as fuck when it came to clans let alone those who bought their admin level and I know at least 4 of them, you liked them because it wasn't you getting banned for stupid reasons, but I was banned a lot of times for stupid reasons by abusive admins

This server is fine, players just lost interest and who can blame them, the game is fucking old and most of the players at this time are new or mostly new, nothing new, immature fucks all over the server and who cares bruh everyone's trying to have fun in this dying community including me, this isn't a PTP problem man, it's a SA:MP problem. The players we used to like and hang out with are no longer with us, it's like a generation thing, some are still here trying to enjoy a game they grew up loving like myself

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2020, 11:24:57 pm »
Oh hey,

All i want to say is that it was good to know you and that made my game more fun. One of the coolest guys i know, will miss you bro.
Thanks for teaching me ‘Jebem ti mater malu, kuchka’

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him