Author Topic: It's been real, Ciao!  (Read 12723 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: It's been real, Ciao!
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2020, 11:31:03 pm »
One more thing to add, I remember the day Jonne, Friauf and Fimpen all made leaving topics in the old PTPMP forum explaining how terrible the server was and that the owner didn't care anymore, and they will be hosting their own version of PTP Plan B, everyone was so happy! everyone said YEAH LET'S CHANGE! and so Plan B was born, everyone is contributing to help it grow and fix every bug. Now everything's set and done the same people complained how Jonne ruined PTP, how Jonne doesn't care anymore, how Plan B just isn't the same anymore.. oh no the spree system is gone..hypocrites. That's what ya'll desperately needed, a good change.

Bunch of sheep

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2020, 12:15:20 am »
I am very sad to read what I have read.

First of all,
I publicly apologize for issuing you a warning regarding your post.
Despite that my personal sense of justice says that it didn't fit to the rule of arguing a point in a respectful manner, I was told that I was wrong and I do listen to it. I assumed that conflict had been over at the moment when Jonne removed your warning, which turned out to be wrong.

Second, I am not going to screamingly defend my "ego", but this
Despite our minor disagreements, I know you're a decent guy
only meant that, even though my imperfect human mind could have been shadowed by our disagreements, I never forgot that you are decent guy. That's it.

Third, you are very wrong thinking that Jonne and I are friends. We know and respect each other, but we almost never talked about anything but the server stuff. So "opening his eyes" about me would be easy as a pie. Thus, if you think that I am the embodiment of all possible ills, that I am ruining this server, - getting me demoted would be easier than you think. Because I belong to admin team, not gang. We all are trying to enhance the server, to make it better for the players - to that extent that everyone of us see it. If it is destructive, the member of the team should go. The member of the gang, in turn, stays in it until their end or until they cross the way of the leader of the gang; that's the difference.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2020, 01:04:41 am »
Got it. You like admins that take you on bus tours, not admins that shoot you. What a shame that this is a TDM server and shooting is an essential part of it. If you can't handle the emotions this triggers in you, yes, leaving is a great decision. Bye.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2020, 06:31:30 am »
Oh hey,

All i want to say is that it was good to know you and that made my game more fun. One of the coolest guys i know, will miss you bro.
Thanks for teaching me ‘Jebem ti mater malu, kuchka’
Oh yeah also Maka thanks for teaching me the word "Jebem ti majku" :) That's all we can say in this point. People see what they want to see. We gained worldwide friendship culture in this online game server. But they gained some couple friends that who will get lost whenever they find another game.

Anyways, talking here and trying to explain 'why' is such a waste of time. I don't blame Jonne. Current server has got some good admins also. But most of admins looking like they made themself out of the part of players. Sad but I aggree with maka. We even didnt talk chitchat with him about this "admin team" point. I was very surprised when he mentioned my name up there. But yeah we were one of players in PTP server while we were moderating server. Now it looks so secret to be admin in this 10 player daily PTP server. Well guys, We were handling 50 players daily in the old times when I was admin. We had much more better admins in those times who were protecting server from hackers. That is not a big deal now...
I feel too old damn. talked so much.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2020, 01:48:56 am »
Oh yeah also Maka thanks for teaching me the word "Jebem ti majku" :) That's all we can say in this point. People see what they want to see. We gained worldwide friendship culture in this online game server. But they gained some couple friends that who will get lost whenever they find another game.

Anyways, talking here and trying to explain 'why' is such a waste of time. I don't blame Jonne. Current server has got some good admins also. But most of admins looking like they made themself out of the part of players. Sad but I aggree with maka. We even didnt talk chitchat with him about this "admin team" point. I was very surprised when he mentioned my name up there. But yeah we were one of players in PTP server while we were moderating server. Now it looks so secret to be admin in this 10 player daily PTP server. Well guys, We were handling 50 players daily in the old times when I was admin. We had much more better admins in those times who were protecting server from hackers. That is not a big deal now...
I feel too old damn. talked so much.
Slavic swearing at its best xD
I learned alot from playing on PTP (Tenshi's, not Jonne's). I love this whole idea of a worldwide friendship and it opened me up big time and I made some in real life friends out of it.

Now I could also write a whole topic about the current server but I'm not going to because what Makaveli wrote speaks for itself. I just wish I had some cool screenshots to share to backup my point of views :D

Miss you COBRA! People need to shut up and listen when you speak

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 01:53:07 am by Matt »

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2020, 06:12:59 pm »
i didn't expect to login-in on this forum again  i just wanna say thanks that's really a great video and it reminded me of old great and funny days  with u all guys
good luck maka take care  ;) :-*

Offline Masato

• VIP
  • I'm gonna cut you like a pig!
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2020, 09:41:49 pm »
One of my besties, it was a pleasure to play with u bro, only the best memories from you. Take care, and good luck. Makaveli the Don. Rain drops ( Maka understands). Best regards from Kobayashi! :) 8) ;)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2020, 11:15:14 pm »
Uživaj života!
kurvjak ;D

Everyone enjoyed some time in here for sure.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2020, 08:46:15 pm »
Slavic swearing at its best xD
I learned alot from playing on PTP (Tenshi's, not Jonne's). I love this whole idea of a worldwide friendship and it opened me up big time and I made some in real life friends out of it.

Now I could also write a whole topic about the current server but I'm not going to because what Makaveli wrote speaks for itself. I just wish I had some cool screenshots to share to backup my point of views :D

Miss you COBRA! People need to shut up and listen when you speak
Lol polski plz I'm not that wise man :D

But for more nostalgia, Yomama made some good quote on time machine! I checked it just few minutes ago and turned back to the old 2009 days.. .Not so long ha, just 11 years ago lol

Anyways, here you are nostalgia lovers:

From digging in the Wayback Machine (excuse the shitty formatting):

From samp.truceco.com (pre-ptpserver.com):
COBRA'S DRAWINGS
Adding Teamchat

From ptpserver.com (for some reason many pages didn't archive well):
RD's screenshot competition
Screenshots and Videos - COBRA's videos from 2008 still are linked...
More COBRA drawing (I remember this one)
Name changes
Old staff list-- I think Friauf should have been in this; I don't know why he's left out. If you look at the list through time, you can see the abusive admins being demoted: Ground_Zero, after his bullshit in my screenshot and others' around that time, and M.A_Uber, although it happened progressively.
IceBreaker's PTP video
Classic Tenshi- along with all the abuse you can see in the old videos
Complaining about balance
RubberDuck's profile (ran into it on accident- the first one I tried)
My old profile, which took some digging(cringe-worthy)

Other IceBreaker videos, many of which are old and high quality.
COCK team

ptpmp.net screenshots and videos:
The topic number for the screenshots and videos topic was 200, so you can filter by "topic=200" here to find more pages.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160609145000/http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=200.0
https://web.archive.org/web/20120422153711/http://www.ptpmp.net:80/forum/index.php?topic=200.msg20499
https://web.archive.org/web/20120620232338/http://www.ptpmp.net:80/forum/index.php?topic=200.msg25245
https://web.archive.org/web/20121209115112/http://www.ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=200.msg36562
https://web.archive.org/web/20140706025800/http://ptpmp.net:80/forum/index.php?topic=200.msg66690 (gereter in one of the screenshots as President in the chat)
https://web.archive.org/web/20160410070451/http://ptpmp.net:80/forum/index.php?topic=200.msg79597

Random stuff:
COBRA's PTP history
PTP memes (I think the n/a BANNED admin telling people to stop quoting was either Fimpen or Jonne after Plan B was split off, not sure though)

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2020, 11:14:59 pm »
Just seeing this makes me uncomfortable lol someone is "getting their shit pushed in" really meant trouble ;D

Offline ChevChelios

• VIP
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2020, 12:36:30 am »
Good bye my friend, i enjoyed good times with you, i wish u good luck and all the best!!!!

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2020, 01:20:16 am »
Damn...so sad to see you go :( the heart off PTP has left us :(….You are one of my and will always be my favourite ptp player...All the times we spent together were so special to me bro...I know we had lots of ups and downs but that's just apart of life....PTP would never forget you....Bro its hard to see you leave so soon but the time has come....I look up to you bro...even tho I know I pissed you off a lot ingame :D you will still have time to chat with me...still have time to play the game together....and that's why ill always remember you...for what you have done that nobody else has...not even my brother Menace lol....I hope everything you plan to do works out well...you are a dedicated person with quality.....and no one can take that away from you...Makaveli I miss you already bro lol....How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard?...Our friendship here was the best thing that had ever happened to me...you may not have seen it but it was really one thing that made my day a good one....coming home on week days and seeing you ingame…..even getting the opportunity to play with you for hours was something special to me....remembering my first clan was [WaR]… remembering you teaching me and my brother to uzi xD...Anyways...it was a privilege meeting you and spending time with you here in this community....I think it is time to say goodbye :( I wish the best for you bro and I hope to see you back in PTP soon.... BYE bro :'(
Putting a higher value on a random guy on the internet than your own brother? Damn, now THAT'S what I call controversial family relations!
The most beloved man.
We have some good old memories and I'll never forget them,when we used to fight against each other,fight side by side... . The point is fortunately we never lost the fun in them and that was what we achieved by playing here.

I hope you do your best in your life and maybe one day when you're free of today and tomorrow, come back and play for some time with us again.

GotemGT: MAKAVELI IS AIMBOT

Farewell dude!
Shut up you dumb child, you barely have a year on this community, let alone make "good old memories" with this guy.You have nothing
Got it. You like admins that take you on bus tours, not admins that shoot you. What a shame that this is a TDM server and shooting is an essential part of it. If you can't handle the emotions this triggers in you, yes, leaving is a great decision. Bye.
What a shame that you still can't drop that shitty sarcastic attitude of yours, not even here. You've just proven his point.

Offline HardY

• Score: 27364
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2020, 05:26:22 am »
Good bye Brother ,I'm just a Random guy from your side but I know you well .

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2020, 06:34:44 pm »
Oh hey,

All i want to say is that it was good to know you and that made my game more fun. One of the coolest guys i know, will miss you bro.
Thanks for teaching me ‘Jebem ti mater malu, kuchka’

Forgot to add in my previous reply,

One ezz guy, bye bye

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2020, 11:10:08 am »
This isn't a "Good bye makavel" topic anymore.Some PTP shit is going on
like be wildered mia.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!