Poll

(a side poll) Would you like to see vending machines in Flint County?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [To be added]LV and RC armour suggestion  (Read 8700 times)

Offline Piu

• Score: Unknown
  • "Don't make the same mistakes I did."
Re: LV and RC armour suggestion
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 12:55:26 pm »

Las Venturas (map)
The terrorists mostly go to the northeastern armour, as the main one is usually occupied by cops
You got my point, its a bit annoying.
+1 for all your suggestions, i find it magnificent.  :)

When I'm the Conqueror

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2017, 02:13:15 pm »
Adding the vending machines will be a nice idea and it is most needed in the Flint County map and rest pickups are already placed at best positions.

Cops in LV can rush to the Armour pickup which is near Factory and is in the parking side area as it is nearest to Cop spawn as compare to Terrorist spawn. However, it will not be that bad if we place this pickup to the China Town in LV as Altus showed.

In SF, the armor which is in front of the tower (mainly called as the main armor) is very near to the Cop spawn and For the Terrorists, The Burger Shot armor is nearest. Both the classes have convenient and fine armor/health pickups. But for the President and Securities there is no pickup nearby except the one at Stadium but it can't be considered as near one. Same goes for the Civilians. I suggest to replace the Stadium armor to this place. So that it will be convenient for President and Civilians both to reach there. Or we can replace the Burger Shot health pickup with the given image.

In rest maps I don't find any modifications to do with the health pickups.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2017, 09:03:28 pm »
Cops in LV can rush to the Armour pickup which is near Factory and is in the parking side area as it is nearest to Cop spawn as compare to Terrorist spawn. However, it will not be that bad if we place this pickup to the China Town in LV as Altus showed.
I don't see any benefit to doing it- the Chinatown Plaza location is not very easy to get into or out of, and is way too close to the civilian spawn. It's basically a trap that will likely be constantly occupied by civilians. As it is now, there are three places where people can get armor, and only one of those is easy to camp at. Nobody's given a good reason why this should happen, particularly since there's a wide open spawn south of the civilians. All I can see are problems.

In SF, the armor which is in front of the tower (mainly called as the main armor) is very near to the Cop spawn and For the Terrorists, The Burger Shot armor is nearest. Both the classes have convenient and fine armor/health pickups. But for the President and Securities there is no pickup nearby except the one at Stadium but it can't be considered as near one. Same goes for the Civilians. I suggest to replace the Stadium armor to this place. So that it will be convenient for President and Civilians both to reach there. Or we can replace the Burger Shot health pickup with the given image.
This is less convenient for the civilians and the president. It's way farther out of the way if you're trying to get to strategically important locations and terrorists can get there faster, plus it's a spot where boring people can easily camp out and have a clear shot to snipe people coming up and down the hill. The stadium pickup is fine; it's hard to monopolize, it's nicely located, and it has vending machines. I also like the Burger Shot pickup because it's also nicely located and hard to monopolize. Again, I don't see any benefits with this change, just problems.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2017, 03:52:02 pm »
For LV, I don't think it's a good idea to add a armour spawn that close to the pres spawn. If we do, I think most securities will go there first, leaving the president behind, and also it might to the terros 'converging' on the spawn a lot quicker, if they go pick up their armour from that spawn, and hang around the spawn a lot longer. So, we'll keep LV as it is now.

For RC, we'll try adding the armour spawn on the east side. We won't remove the ones on the UFO though.

As for the vending machines, I guess we could add 1 or 2, I feel 5 is a little much. Each map has it own characteristics, so I don't feel we should make it so they are all equal in number and distance of health spawns, vending machines and so on.