Author Topic: [AC bug]Climb that triggers AntiCheat?  (Read 2449 times)

Offline Dawngazér

• Score: Unknown
[AC bug]Climb that triggers AntiCheat?
« on: March 24, 2020, 04:58:22 am »
I was playing in the morning, and it was San Fierro map. I was in Terrorist team and I was trying to kill the President, They were inside the boat and I couldn't go there because he was heavily guarded, I was patiently waiting for other terrorists but then I climbed on a box and I get banned?? I am not sure about this but there was a suspicious guy named Nanny_Obama he timeouted as soon as I get banned, probably he has a hack that triggers AntiCheat on me and get me banned??
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 11:21:35 pm by Quido »

Offline Singh

• Score: 93383
  • Unban kardo!
Re: Climb that triggers AntiCheat?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:26:12 pm »
I was playing in the morning, and it was San Fierro map. I was in Terrorist team and I was trying to kill the President, They were inside the boat and I couldn't go there because he was heavily guarded, I was patiently waiting for other terrorists but then I climbed on a box and I get banned?? I am not sure about this but there was a suspicious guy named Nanny_Obama he timeouted as soon as I get banned, probably he has a hack that triggers AntiCheat on me and get me banned??
Maybe that will be a AntiCheat bug.There is no such hacks which can ban other players.
Unban krdo

Offline Specifer

• Score: 29946
Re: Climb that triggers AntiCheat?
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 04:38:58 am »
Maybe that will be a AntiCheat bug.There is no such hacks which can ban other players.
Maybe But we need to find what triggers the anticheat bug from Satan and contigows so that we might resolve it . (Anything similar which happened before getting banned by anticheat wrongly