Author Topic: [Unbanned]GGahona  (Read 1802 times)

Offline GGahona

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]GGahona
« on: June 19, 2019, 03:57:29 am »
• Name in the game:GGahona
• The date on which you were banned:2019-06-16
• Additional space to explain what happened: We were in San Fierro, the president was in the boat so I went up near the bridge to shoot with sniper, in that Carg is coming under the bridge and I see it. I start shooting him with spas and then I kill him with AK47, after that I got a message from him telling me that he had a video and that he made my appeal in the forum. Then I crash twice in a row and connect the other day, and I see that I'm banned. I dont know what was the reason for the ban if I play clean, I directly banned, I ask that the upload the video you say you have and the rest of the administration judge for itself. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 12:15:55 am by Carg »

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
Re: GGahona
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 04:11:57 am »
You were banned for using No Recoil hacks by Carg on Sunday. Wait for him to handle your appeal and, in the meantime, do not try joining the game.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 08:48:44 pm by Mive »

Offline GGahona

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 04:21:29 am »
Pero eso como puede ser? si no uso aimbot, dios mío

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 07:05:32 pm »
Yeah, I didn't ban you for aimbot, I banned you for no recoil. You were pretty much doing the impossible, no doubt you were using either no recoil or some other shitty thing. I mean quite impressive, I was pretty sure you were using something for quite a long time, probably around a year, but since we switched to skinhit, it became much obvious. Pitty I'll have to unban you after 2 months... But anyways I have to unban you on 19th of August. Do not try to evade, it will just make your case worse.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: [Pending:19/08/19]GGahona
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2019, 12:15:46 am »
Unbanned.