Author Topic: [Fixed]Control Panel Skin bug  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Kei

• Score: Unknown
[Fixed]Control Panel Skin bug
« on: May 30, 2018, 11:24:33 am »
Problem:

When I was going through my main page where my stats are displayed, I saw this problem.
My skin was not being displayed and when I copied that broken image's url, then I found this

https://planbserver.com/cp/skins/-1.png

If we remove "-" from that, then image loads properly.

https://planbserver.com/cp/skins/1.png

Solution:

remove "-" that from URL and if you can't do that due to some problems, I suggest to show last skin that we used or set a default skin of CJ over there.

Screenshot(s):

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:49:22 pm by Jonne »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Control Panel Skin bug
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:16:47 pm »
I think this panel was scripted for VIP's and their skins. Since it's a paid feature it allows to choose any skin which is available in all of this. For non-vips it shows this problem and I agree it needs to be fixed.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 06:21:15 pm »
I think this panel was scripted for VIP's and their skins. Since it's a paid feature it allows to choose any skin which is available in all of this. For non-vips it shows this problem and I agree it needs to be fixed.
Ya exactly, the skin change system on Control Panel is only for VIPs. But I don't think it can be fixed because the settings in CP for all the players are same except the access to it which depends on a player's level.

Offline Kei

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 07:05:23 pm »
Ya exactly, the skin change system on Control Panel is only for VIPs. But I don't think it can be fixed because the settings in CP for all the players are same except the access to it which depends on a player's level.

If we want we can fix it :P, you can add default skin (CJ's skin) or you can show our last used skin? I have seen this feature in many UCPs and I think it is possible :)

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 07:28:55 pm »

If we want we can fix it :P, you can add default skin (CJ's skin) or you can show our last used skin? I have seen this feature in many UCPs and I think it is possible :)
If we can then better  ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 06:39:40 am by Maddy »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2018, 06:07:18 am »
Well imo creating a non-vip pannel will fix it as it will show each class skin used by a player and skins available for that class. It wont be hard to do but limiting it for non-vips will fix it.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 09:49:18 pm »
Fixed, if you haven't set your skin, it will show CJ as default now.