Author Topic: Urss_Br and Dr.ToNy  (Read 987 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Urss_Br and Dr.ToNy
« on: September 26, 2017, 08:03:59 pm »
• Players' name:Urss_Br
• Date it occurred:Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Possible aimboting and shooting hacks.

• Players' name:Dr.TOnY
• Date it occurred:Today.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):Possible Teleportation and weapon hacks.

Since the evidence is common:
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://ufile.io/s6k4h

I'd like to know his defense if possible because if it indeed turns out to be a true glitch (which is highly unlikely based off my current knowledge) then people might end up getting banned unfairly. Just saying cause this might be a possibility. Not defending either you two but I always prefer proper justice and knowledge.

Extra Note: To Turnbull ,bro my intention was not to death evade and you can see it in the video.
                  To Admins, I have drastically compressed a file that was able to do a pseudo slow motion on lower speed and which was over 6.82 GB to just 268 Mb. If there are some texts ya'll can't understand then please ask me and I will clarify it.
%

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: Urss_Br and Dr.ToNy
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 08:54:44 pm »
Urss_Br has already been banned in-game.

Dr.T0nY was banned thanks to your report.

Next time, please, use YouTube, vid.me or similar websites so we don't have to download your evidence on our hard drives.

Thanks for reporting!

//edit:
Oh. One more thing. On the video footage you provided it is well seen that you and [IDF]LPCOLTER were glitching into textures (which is strictly forbidden!). Moreover, you have used that bug to evade a death. Both of you will be punished for that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 09:17:47 pm by Skittles »