Author Topic: [To be added]Remove SWAT or swap weapons with police  (Read 13797 times)

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Remove SWAT
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2018, 07:25:00 am »
Just give them AK (because cops have M4) and it should be fine..
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2018, 07:31:49 am »
I think SWAT should be given SMGs (not a command to get them, just give them SMGs), and the cops should be weakened to make SWAT an possible upgrade instead of an overall downgrade. Remove the Deagle and give cops low M4 skill. Make SWAT for walking and DBing weapons (sort of a hybrid security/cop class) and cops for running ones.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 08:37:48 am »
Swats are not weak but they are also not a good choice for new players who don't know anything about the gamemode or have 0 samp skills and for major/armor fights.
     They have different purpose than main fighting classes, I go swats sometimes when I'm not interested in direct fights. I use it for sabotaging/delaying terros, for example- messing up the airfield, pushing their cars in water in fc, damaging and puncturing their vehicles before they encounter cops ( using vip sniper), stealing hydras from lv airport etc, plus they have good weapons from all classes thus making them a good choice for solo players, deagle for finishing off the fight, shotgun is better for damaging terrorists and their inaccurate aks at longer distance (I find shotgun easier to aim that other assault rifles, at least when target is in mid range), and tec9s for main fight and if swat has vip weapons like sniper then its better than main fighting classes in some ways.
  But of course nobody uses it that way and like I said, it's not suited for major armor fights, 10vs1 or for new guys  so Better remove it than making newbies RQ from weak weapons.

Maybe Mia's suggestion might convince others to do something about swat class, even though it might be just to oppose her XD.

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 10:35:21 am »
What I find ironic is that most of those players who're strictly against this suggestion don't even choose SWAT class (the only exception could be NSA to reach the hydras faster) but they also don't agree with any of the suggested updates for SWAT. And I think they'd also say that this class is useless. I personally am not a fan of removing this class but so far I haven't seen any suggestions about it which the community agreed on and I can't deny the fact it's the most useless and weakest class in the game. So I think people should change their mindsets about both old and upcoming suggestions regarding to this class.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 11:02:48 am »
What I think is, the opinion of players depend upon who starts the topic,  earlier it was suggested, it was denied, what's the point discussing it again

Offline Captain

• 404 Not Found?
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 12:25:28 pm »
As what as I have said, Regulars don't even pick swat because cop has better weapon set. To make things balance, the cops' deagles should be replaced with colts, and give swats mp5 and half armor
+1
,--,---. 
/==/ - ` \
\==\/\ - |
 `--`/ `/ 
  |==|  | 
  `--`--` 
    .=.   
   :=; :   
    `=`

Offline Oakley

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 12:38:57 pm »
Hay usuarios nuevos (no vip) que juegan en swat solo por el skin y si eso atrae a tan solo un user nuevo entonces basta para dejarlo como está, solo apoyaria para cambiar las armas, saludos mia !

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 01:06:19 pm »
No, SWAT class shouldn't be removed. As Ege said, since the suggestions to remove or to improve SWAT class are being made, none of them are taken into consideration. So I think removing it will not be good just some modifications are thus wanted by all.

Offline BugsBunny

• VIP
  • xd
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2018, 01:26:46 pm »
SWAT Team is life,but the fact that you can't play this class doesn't mean anyone want to play,SWAT is a special team and it makes the gamemode like Roleplay,i kinda like it to be honest :D,improvements must be made,if cbug was enabled in the server again,i wouldn't change from SWAT

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2018, 01:53:29 pm »
I’don’t know why guys hate SWAT Swat is life swat is love

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2018, 01:57:53 pm »
I’don’t know why guys hate SWAT Swat is life swat is love
Says the guy who hasn't picked SWAT more than a couple of times... Nobody hates SWAT by the way.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Remove SWAT or swap weapons with police
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2018, 09:08:02 pm »
just some modifications are thus wanted by all.

Could you elaborate on that? Because there are many suggestions about modifications and none of them received major support.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:10:58 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2018, 05:11:36 am »

Could you elaborate on that? Because there are many suggestions about modifications and none of them received major support.
If the suggestions didn't receive support earlier, how can they get support now?

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • |m|
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2018, 06:56:19 am »

If the suggestions didn't receive support earlier, how can they get support now?

I think people should change their mindsets about both old and upcoming suggestions regarding to this class.