Author Topic: [Added]Fast skin  (Read 16666 times)

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
Re: Fast skin
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 04:27:50 am »
Its not really required, i see of most the vps including me using normal skin vs normal skin, and if you really want to play with fast skin you can donate and get it

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 05:55:40 am »
If you want fast skin buy vip, or if you feel they have unfair advantage in duel ask them to be in normal skin. I believe fast skin is a privilege for VIPs, and no need to spoil it in anyways.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 06:09:47 am »
Players buy VIP to enjoy extra features. If those features will be divided into normal players also then it will not be fair. After much discussion, we have already added Sniper and Chainsaw in duels. No need of more suggestions regarding VIP features that has to be given to normal players. -1

Offline BraOpener

• I will open your bra!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2017, 06:13:13 am »
If you are saying to buy VIp, then please remove /saw and /sniper. If they are given, then why not fast skin?

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2017, 08:21:56 am »
saws and snipers are hardly used except for fun, and they don't really affect the duels and giving fast skins to non vips will change that fact.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2017, 09:02:07 am »
Not long ago,people suggested to remove fast skins. I find it difficult to play with it. Trust me,once you master aiming at enemy skin,and predict his moves,you will find out you dont need fast skin. :)

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 03:29:06 pm »
+1
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline BraOpener

• I will open your bra!
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2017, 05:14:52 pm »
I think this should be added, go enough positive votes, lets wait for the final reply!

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 44717
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2017, 05:19:50 pm »
I think this should be added, go enough positive votes, lets wait for the final reply!
But where is your signature ? D: why people say you remove cruel world :(

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2017, 09:16:21 pm »
Players buy VIP to enjoy extra features. If those features will be divided into normal players also then it will not be fair. After much discussion, we have already added Sniper and Chainsaw in duels. No need of more suggestions regarding VIP features that has to be given to normal players. -1
Lmao. A duel means a fair fight. Stop looking for vip advantages in duel, it makes no sense. There's no harm in letting people choose their skin in duels +1

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2017, 04:13:46 am »
Its not really required, i see of most the vps including me using normal skin vs normal skin, and if you really want to play with fast skin you can donate and get it

It will be good to have a fair duel. Plus it will encourage people to buy vip once they use the fast skin. As I said above, it's helpful.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2017, 04:45:24 am »
Nope -1
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline Sabit

• VIP
  • Score: 4372
  • Rubber Duck member since 2013
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2017, 07:14:30 am »
Lmao. A duel means a fair fight. Stop looking for vip advantages in duel, it makes no sense. There's no harm in letting people choose their skin in duels +1
I agree with saurabh +1

Offline Goldy

• VIP
  • Γαμω τη μανούλα σας
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2017, 11:40:09 am »
Remove fast skins completely ::)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2017, 12:30:41 pm »
As much as I hate those shitty skins and since they'll never be removed (as they're a VIP feature many players has paid/will pay for) it's useless to make negative comments about it.

As for the suggestion I think that it'd be a good idea to let everyone use those skins in duels like chainsaw and sniper. It'd be a good preview of some of the VIP features (and for me the most important ones) for players and encourage them to donate the server to use those features permanently.

I can even go further and suggest that let's do the same with races and let everyone use vehicle commands like /cc, /wheel and maybe even /nos If it'll be enabled which I'd like to.