Author Topic: Do not give free saw and sniper for civiliian class  (Read 8464 times)

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
Re: Do not give free saw and sniper for civiliian class
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 05:39:10 pm »
give only sniper with limit bullets and remove saw
I agree with this. Give non-vips limited sniper ammo, or even a time gap like we have with the /holiday command. And saw should be removed for all non-vips.
If this is so.. you should remove them for vip's too
k remove saw and sniper from vips to no need

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 08:02:35 pm »
I agree with this. Give non-vips limited sniper ammo, or even a time gap like we have with the /holiday command. And saw should be removed for all non-vips.
[+1

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 10:14:58 pm »
Why are we still arguing over this?I'm pretty sure everyone feels like there's more fun in the server now,rather than one-sided VIP>random fights.What's wrong with everyone having equal weaponry?VIPs should have some exclusive weapons that shouldn't affect the game too much.I'm not sure if katana can one-shot you with decapitation,but it's really a fun thing to have.Infinite nitros too. Hmm this might not be realistic,but I'll suggest it: if katana really one-shots,I suggest it be disabled against the president,if that's even possible.
Anyway,back to the topic,I immensely enjoy the current condition of the server and the (most of the) players' response(s) to the changes.I don't think anything should be changed for now.Maybe the admins could give out weaponry suggestions,very detailed ones.How much of ammunition all weapons,either standard or special,should have.We would vote and/or give our opinions on that.I have already suggested the future weapon packs for most of the classes,but I assume nobody liked them,since there were no votes on my poll.Well,if someone else has better,realistically better ideas,feel free to fix mine.
Let's roll

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2019, 08:10:02 am »
Civilians should be a weak class. The trade-off is that they can do whatever they want. That has often meant attacking random people with snipers without much regard to the gamemode. I think they should not be able to use at least the sniper, and perhaps the saw as well. cobby can explain why:
all civils will reclass to terro and cops or other classes and there will be huge
wars in PTP.
What he means is that people would play the gamemode!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:22:15 am by YoMama »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2019, 08:36:47 am »
I wouldn't agree to that,though.Civilians might try to abuse,too,but they can be abused as well.Either that be fixed or they keep the weapons.Plus,them having those weapons is more intriguing and makes defending easier/harder.It's realistic that some would try to defend the president and bring weapons,while the others would try to assassinate him.Like I said,we could have additional civilian classes: allied,hostile,neutral.Give the neutral ones minimum of weapons and make them invulnerable and unable to hurt others.While the other two classes would,normally,have more weapons,like how they have saw and sniper now.
I believe that the popularity of the server now speaks for itself.Yesterday,around 10 pm here,there were around 21 people on the server.By then,usually,it would go down to 10 or below.And over the day,the server often has 30-40 players.It has some meaning playing now.Why are so many complaining now?Getting soloed too much?  :P
It has its own charm now,and people can fight equally.Let's just have some fun and forget about the rest.For now,we can't really make greater changes.As stated,Jonne has less time now and I assume he's in charge of everything.If he doesn't depend on the server,then he doesn't really have to care about it and invest time into it much,though.If you all are so eager to weaken the civilians,justtake the saw.Sniper is very needed for their defense.In reality,civilians indeed are supposed to be weak,but,that's not always the case,at least not in the action movies.  :D So,I suggested which weapons,fitting the civilian model,should be in their weapon pack.Those weapons,in my opinion,are not too strong,but are necessary to actually be able to do something in the game other than being soloed by abusive statswhore kids.
Let's roll

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2019, 08:47:30 am »
Civilians should be a weak class. The trade-off is that they can do whatever they want. That has often meant attacking random people with snipers without much regard to the gamemode. I think they should not be able to use at least the sniper, and perhaps the saw as well. cobby can explain why:
all civils will reclass to terro and cops or other classes and there will be huge
wars in PTP.
What he means is that people would play the gamemode!
Huge wars can destroy ptp too if ya know. and the civils duty in the gamemode is to do WHATEVER
they want and the "whatever they want"  means they can do random stuff and this "force of doing
random stuff " means that they are playing gamemode
SAW AND SNIPERS SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED FROM CIVIL CLASS.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Epps™

• VIP
  • Score: 21694
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2019, 02:08:54 pm »
No because vips, paid to get them. Thats why they are vips.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2019, 02:20:47 pm »
No because vips, paid to get them. Thats why they are vips.
And they still have access to them

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2019, 02:52:29 pm »
I do rather suggest to remove civilian class and end this quarrel, since they are not the part of this gamemode :D

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2019, 03:23:09 pm »
It’s fine as it is now with the new update everyone is equal and the game is more fun

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2019, 11:48:21 am »
Agreed,it's fine as it is.And again,bonuses were given to donators,who became VIPs.They did not buy them. Also,if they VIPs are whining so much,we can discuss what else we could give them.But nothing as influential as the exclusive right to possess sniper and saw,which ridiculously make the game one-sided.
Just let everything stay as it is,at least for now.We can make even bigger improvements later on.And civilians should stay.If you don't want to be randomly sniped,we MUST have allied and hostile civilians,who wouldn't be able to snipe their allies then.And neutrals wouldn't be able to abuse at all.As simple as that.
Let's roll

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2019, 03:13:51 pm »
I believe that civilian class is one reason for players to enjoy the server beyond following the game mode. And it also affect player counts as well as enjoyment. Taking down a civilian or getting us helped by a civilian is really exciting in many ways, so its fun. Being overpowered is nothing since you got better weapons in other teams except civilians and except sniper and saw.

BUT if you are saying to remove sniper and saw from only level 1 or unregistered players in civilian class, then its ok.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:16:12 pm by Maddy »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2019, 02:21:51 am »
I believe that civilian class is one reason for players to enjoy the server beyond following the game mode. And it also affect player counts as well as enjoyment. Taking down a civilian or getting us helped by a civilian is really exciting in many ways, so its fun. Being overpowered is nothing since you got better weapons in other teams except civilians and except sniper and saw.
How do you hold this opinion, yet still say this:
BUT if you are saying to remove sniper and saw from only level 1 or unregistered players in civilian class, then its ok.  ;D
...this just says to me that you don't really give a shit about your first statement, where it's okay to give civilians ridiculous weapons, but you do want to make sure that you get them. What's the reason to take them from registered players, if you truly believe snipers affect player counts and enjoyment?

Remind me again, how are civilians so critical to the gamemode that they need some of the most powerful weapons in the game? If you want to protect, be a protector. If you want to attack, be an attacker. If you want to screw around or choose neither side, accept a lesser weapon set and be a civilian for that privilege.

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2019, 07:09:48 pm »
1+

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2019, 10:41:06 pm »
Or we can add a limit to max amount of civilians just like other classes and also add the passive mode Srex suggested in another topic, which would have no limit. Wanna race or be AFK or do duels? Cool, go passive. Wanna participate in the gamemode, but be a chaotic free-for-all'er doing it? Cool, go civilian.
cunt