Poll

Vote for what you want the admins try to do on the server.Explain why you wouldn't want something.

Prevent teammates from jacking your vehicle by making a command (/lock),they can still sit
Disable the president disabling civ spawn protection by being in their spawn
Disable killing enemies in own spawn if you are under spawn protection
Make command for fast disabling of protection(/quitsp) to be able to kill in spawn right away
Enable the president to fly Shamal airplanes
Enable anti-air defense around area 69 and ship in SF (read explanation)
Give VIPs the commands for melee weapons(/bat /shovel /nstick /club /knife)
Make the vice-president have a (white) marker, visible for president only
Add molotovs & tear gas bombs next to grenades on their respective checkpoints
Add tanks in area 69
Give 'hammer' vehicle 2000 hp
Open all shafts in area 69,and open all surrounding buildings so people can enter them
Make all ladder objects in all maps climbable through "house" portal like on the ship
Fix the sniper aim for drive-bys
Create 'military' class,and at least 2 other terrorist classes('thugs','assassins')
Force terrorists respawn after a president dies,so they don't have spatial advantage
MAKE NONE
MAKE ALL

Author Topic: Suggestions #5 by Srex  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Suggestions #5 by Srex
« on: April 16, 2019, 01:17:26 pm »
Explanations:
-Anti-air defense would be enabled by stepping into a circle and enabling it with ENTER,just like how it was disabled in the actual game.
Whoever enables it,makes it aim at the enemy class(es)' aircrafts only,if possible to be done.
They would be placed in the following locations:
In area 69: either the control house outside,or the radar room
On the military ship in NSA: the ramp house nearby or the room on ship where it is actually being disabled in
the actual game.
-For the command for quitting the spawn protection at will,I wanted to make people able to abandon the protection if they want to chase someone without having to leave the spawn first.
-By 'hammer',I meant the armored military car/van.I forgot its in-game name.I think it would be rational to
increase its hp,because it looks buffed anyway,and its purpose is to protect the passengers.
-As for the snipers in drive-by,I am sure many know it doesn't actually have an aim so the ones using it have to shoot blindly.I hope that can and will be fixed.
Let's roll

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Suggestions #5 by Srex
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 09:50:07 pm »
1. SAM site batteries will make the game OP and those enemy hydras will never have a chance to stand it's own altitude and control but I somehow like your idea. Only 3 RPG's can be added deep under the area surface (the deep six lab). Players can obtain it only one time till their respawn so that it's abuse shall be minimized. I like to tackle hydra with some humanly effort rather than system or bots doing the real player's job.

2. To loose spawn protection, just type /para, it will remove your spawn protection within a second after pressing enter with that cmd.

3. The combination of Patriots (that humvee you are trying to point out) FBI ranchers are somehow seems cool and we should have it as both of these vehicles have same attributes in relation to speed, weight, grip and strength. So yeah I support this one.

4. I don't exactly know but for me I think it's a SAMP bug and can't be fixed. And also for the information that sniper db is useless as you can't even damage a slightest hp of some player. I will never work.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 12:27:01 pm »
Well,the SAM sites surely are not indestructible.Infantry can destroy them after shooting for a while xD so I think hydraas still have chance,just need more support.

I never lose spawn protection with parachute,even though I regularly type it in spawn.

Yep,it's called "patriot",thanks for reminding me.Yeah,I thought the same.They have similar role and capabilities,so the patriots should be strengthened too.

As for the sniper,maybe it's a bug like you said.But,if it can be fixed,maybe it can work as well.

As I can see,someone voted for locking cars for allies to prevent being jacked.I had to comment this - I think this is very useful and possible to do.Just like how cops' cars are locked for us in the actual game.But still they can come out normally and unlock the car for you.Others can still join as passengers - I don't think the process is hard to be done in code.It's a simple condition if(cars=locked) {sit_as_driver=false;sit_as_passenger=true;}
or something like that,whatever it looks like in the actual code.It shouldn't be hard to be made functional.

And see this shit.Some voted against everything on purpose,I bet.Without even explaining why.That's one more thing making the server stagnate and not constantly improve.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 01:39:04 pm by Carg, Reason: Merging quadpost »
Let's roll

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 12:59:32 pm »
I've never seen you in-game. And this is your 5th suggestion lol.

So regarding your suggestions, as far as I see, they are useless and not to mention, not interesting. It seems they are all personal thoughts of yours which you want to apply.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 01:14:23 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 02:42:51 pm »
You mean, like, to add tanks inside the area 69 cage?
I like it, might give Hydra spammers something to worry about.
And I'd like to see if I can parachute into the jetpack hole to avoid getting blown up by tanks or hydras
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 02:51:13 pm by pistolstar »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 03:00:42 pm »
I haven't seen you either,maybe you're some older player who quit playing long ago.Since I've been on the server for quite some time.
Well,you thinking they are not interesting is also your opinion.Nothing wrong with that.I'd still want you to elaborate on them,though.
Yes,those are ideas of mine what could be done to improve the gameplay to some point.I haven't been consulting anyone else while creating these;although,I'm unaware whether they've already been suggested,since I suggest only what I see is lacking.

As for you,Pistolstar,you have good ideas about what to do.Yes,the shaft for jetpack would be useful in that case,although the terrorists could be jumping in with bikes and whatnot.But,that's the risk we gott take,and the president doesn't necessarily have to hide there.But,it's also bad to some extent because better hydra pilots could be bombarding the insides.
And yes,I wanted tanks to be put anywhere in the area 69 environment,so they can fight hydras,if possible.It is quite annoying when terrorists get to hydra fast and start bombarding even when the president hasn't reached the area yet.Only VIPs with nitro can get there swiftly enough,I suppose,and they're still under certain risk of getting hit while travelling.
Let's roll

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 07:54:03 pm »
If you want to sell an idea, focus on one idea not ten or twelve. Pitch an idea and say why you want that idea to come to life and how it will help the server. Example:
"The president should have the ability to fly shamals in any map, because bla bla bla who gives a fuck"
It is easier to fallow, agree and argue with you if you have just one idea
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:58:25 pm by Capitán autismo »
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 09:53:44 pm »
Before you post your suggestion, Are you sure that you use search button? Because these ideas were suggested before.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Yo
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 12:20:51 pm »
If you want to sell an idea, focus on one idea not ten or twelve. Pitch an idea and say why you want that idea to come to life and how it will help the server. Example:
"The president should have the ability to fly shamals in any map, because bla bla bla who gives a fuck"
It is easier to fallow, agree and argue with you if you have just one idea
I can agree to that,but I'd be having a bunch of posts,then.I do not intend to prolong posting here forever.What I have on my mind - I'll post at once.If someone wants to argue about the efficiency,they're free to do it below.

No,I do not use the search button.And I do not think a once rejected idea needs to be shunned forever.It can be re-opened at certain point again.
Let's roll

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2019, 06:51:35 pm »
This Suggestion die?
Rip..

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2019, 06:48:49 am »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2019, 01:31:48 pm »
  • Prevent teammates from jacking your vehicle by making a command (/lock),they can still sit
This won't be added, it's GTA after all.

• Disable the president disabling civ spawn protection by being in their spawn
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

• Disable killing enemies in own spawn if you are under spawn protection
Enemies have no business being in your spawn in the first place.

• Make command for fast disabling of protection(/quitsp) to be able to kill in spawn right away
I don't really see a use for this, except more people fighting in the spawnzone.

• Enable the president to fly Shamal airplanes
We have discussed this a lot of times already: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=1116.0

• Enable anti-air defense around area 69 and ship in SF (read explanation)
Not possible in SAMP.

• Give VIPs the commands for melee weapons(/bat /shovel /nstick /club /knife)
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=4451.0

• Make the vice-president have a (white) marker, visible for president only
I don't see why he would need that.

• Add molotovs & tear gas bombs next to grenades on their respective checkpoints
Tear gas bombs don't really have any effect here (except for dropping FPS), molotovs were tried in the past but removed, as they were causing performance issues.

• Add tanks in area 69
We've discussed that plenty of times already, tanks won't be added.

• Give 'hammer' vehicle 2000 hp
I don't think that's a good idea, we increased the health on the president vehicles, so they had a better chance to survive. Those vehicles aren't close to the president, so there's a lot more chance other classes take those vehicles.

• Open all shafts in area 69,and open all surrounding buildings so people can enter them
I think area 69 is fine as it is now.

• Make all ladder objects in all maps climbable through "house" portal like on the ship
I don't think doing that for the entire map will add a lot to the gamemode. You could suggest some interesting ones and we'll look into it.

• Fix the sniper aim for drive-bys
Not possible in SAMP.

• Create 'military' class,and at least 2 other terrorist classes('thugs','assassins')
That's already been discussed and won't be added.

• Force terrorists respawn after a president dies,so they don't have spatial advantage
I think this will have too much impact on how people play the game. Usually they don't have an advantage at all, and they have to come from far away anyway. It's maybe a possibility when they're close to the spawn, but we already have a spawn zone anyway.[/list]