Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 34903 times)

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2020, 01:59:16 pm »

Offline Yobe

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You got any of that financial support?
« Reply #121 on: June 18, 2020, 05:54:30 pm »

LMAO! This is gold and super relatable.

Upper levels won't care though. This is not a democracy or "community based" server anymore. Its the same thing Tenshi's game turned into. "I like my friends and will only care for what they do or say."

Or even better "Most of the community has a problem with one person, but I'm going to act blind. Even when there is rule or legitimate code broken."

What makes people happy? Sticking up for what your regulars believe in? Or sticking up for one person that has not done anything "actually" wrong? 

I believe that this is simaliar to the "Lacerta (Jewhunter) Issue". In the context that he wasn't doing anything "wrong" but it made players feel unfair and mad. Although, nothing got done because he was a close friend and there was nothing anyone could say about it.

Pride is huge, but facts and peoples' typed opinions are visual evidence.
Holy shit its snowing outside 10:47 PM CST
12/12/2017

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2020, 07:24:53 pm »
nucb bury me plz!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #123 on: June 18, 2020, 08:29:39 pm »
Upper levels won't care though. This is not a democracy or "community based" server anymore. Its the same thing Tenshi's game turned into. "I like my friends and will only care for what they do or say."

Or even better "Most of the community has a problem with one person, but I'm going to act blind. Even when there is rule or legitimate code broken."

I don't understand how you can say that if you've read this topic. One member of the community had a problem and other members of the community also agreed with it. The upper levels, who apparently don't care, then discussed the problem and come to the conclusion of agreeing with the community and no longer allowing the mod. How on earth is this not a community based decision?

I can't speak for the rest of the admins but I am not friends with the majority of the staff team. I simply interact with them in order to try and keep the server in a healthy state, I don't ask them how their day was or what their favourite food is, I simply don't care. The image of admins sitting around a high table, stroking each other's egos and giving each other handjobs is completely and utterly wrong. So no, it's not like Tenshi's server.

I believe that this is simaliar to the "Lacerta (Jewhunter) Issue". In the context that he wasn't doing anything "wrong" but it made players feel unfair and mad. Although, nothing got done because he was a close friend and there was nothing anyone could say about it.

This situation is very different to what Lacerta was doing. Mia used a mod that was approved by Jonne, Lacerta abused his position as an admin in order to put himself at an advantage or others at a disadvantage. Also, I can assure you that Jonne and Mia are not close friends.

Where are all the admins and mods btw, is your only role to wait for ban appeals and happy birthday topics? You have voices, you have experience, you are mature people please join discussions, state your opinions, let us know what you think, otherwise this looks like a witchhunt. Jonne and Carg seem to be the only admins here

My personal opinion was discussed with Jonne and Nikola, it was then incorporated into Jonne's reply. I don't think there's any need to write my personal opinion if it has already been said in Jonne's official response to this situation.

We actually sent a letter to level 5s and Jonne about player's concerns and some suggestions on how to improve things signed by 60+ players, it was during the Popcorn thing and nothing came of it. If that wasn't taken seriously, what's the point.

I read the letter and read Jonne's response to every point made in that letter. I felt that every question was answered adequately and that it was actually taken quite seriously. The answers to your question not aligning to your expectations does not mean it was not taken seriously.  I think you should also include that in those 60+ players, player's names were spelt incorrectly, some names were repeated and some players were added there without their consent, we don't want to be fooling the community. I think this speaks volumes about the quality of the letter.

If your goal now is to make Mia apologise for her actions, I wish you the best of luck with that.

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2020, 07:58:53 am »
Lol That's epic , i hope they take it in a positive way & not abusing/banning members on personal issues.

Alright , we all gave a chance for Mia to apologize & correct some issues.
Instead She went the opposite way & hence we as normal members gotta move on.
Even the last time she didn't apologize for admin abusing for Admin commands to drop & killing a player.
Respect for Mia & Altus Won't be the same as before

As the popular Quote goes :
I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.

Offline IceBreaker

• ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2020, 09:00:30 am »
I think after the fast and maybe harsh punishments of Matt, Mive which are totally justified, people expected consistency and fairness from Jonne instead we got literally nothing, oh wait, a fucking rule. This will likely continue, we will see it overflow into other demotion in the future, youll see

« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 09:18:05 am by IceBreaker »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #126 on: June 20, 2020, 06:46:00 pm »

Hahaha, an epic creation.
I'm not really sure what's supposed to happen now,according to the dissatisfied people,either.
Maybe they're expecting Mia to be demoted and banned,which most likely will not happen.
Sadly,you can't vote a mod out,so, keep searching for more of her offenses and expect a damned miracle of getting one at least,now that she's been uncovered and most likely will be playing more calmly and abusing certain things in a more concealed way.
You got an apology from the head admin/owner, none from a guilty self-satisfied mod, keep going.
That specific mod was banned, the hated mod was not demoted,keep playing.
The mods switch will likely happen eventually,she might get the sack then,if that bothers you so much.
If you don't like the mods being handpicked according to certain criteria,make a suggestion to also include the player votes in the mods choosing process.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #127 on: June 20, 2020, 07:06:57 pm »
She's admin tho.

Offline IceBreaker

• ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
« Reply #128 on: June 20, 2020, 09:05:10 pm »
Hahaha, an epic creation.
I'm not really sure what's supposed to happen now,according to the dissatisfied people,either.
Maybe they're expecting Mia to be demoted and banned,which most likely will not happen.
Sadly,you can't vote a mod out,so, keep searching for more of her offenses and expect a damned miracle of getting one at least,now that she's been uncovered and most likely will be playing more calmly and abusing certain things in a more concealed way.
You got an apology from the head admin/owner, none from a guilty self-satisfied mod, keep going.
That specific mod was banned, the hated mod was not demoted,keep playing.
The mods switch will likely happen eventually,she might get the sack then,if that bothers you so much.
If you don't like the mods being handpicked according to certain criteria,make a suggestion to also include the player votes in the mods choosing process.

I don't think anyone cares what the punishment is, it's all on Jonne, it could just be loss of trust. The issue is that the abuses were never acknowledged by anyone

With popcorn, it was blamed on the rules not being good enough
With the car surf update, it was blamed on the non perfect updated script
With the skinchanger, the scapegoat was Jonne for trusting his admin

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2021, 03:50:47 pm »
this aged well.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2021, 02:32:04 pm »
Epic Staff

Offline Shoto_ToDoRoKi

• Score: 42426
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2021, 06:15:48 pm »
EPIC STAFF!EPIC STAFF[/size]

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2021, 07:06:02 am »
• No hacking / cheating
- It is not allowed to have any kind of programs, modifications or scripts that give you an advantage over other players. Client sided mods that do not give you or any other player an advantage are allowed.

>allows Sprinthook
>allows addon
>allows aimboters to play

Oh the irony :D staff reaching new lower lows
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 07:10:25 am by Finisher »

Offline RockOfAges

• VIP
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2021, 07:45:05 am »
• No hacking / cheating
- It is not allowed to have any kind of programs, modifications or scripts that give you an advantage over other players. Client sided mods that do not give you or any other player an advantage are allowed.

>allows Sprinthook
>allows addon
>allows aimboters to play

Oh the irony :D staff reaching new lower lows

You're right, and you wouldn't be here if you hadn't been caught, so I guess it's players and mods that reach low, isn't that interesting. But admins can start by removing those 3 mods and on. They aren't getting paid either to put so much time into this

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2021, 07:58:12 am »
I got caught doing absolutely nothing wrong though :) it’s just an example of stupid rules in this place that allows hacks and have the audacity to call me a cheater for changing my ping. Just disallow all of this shit
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 08:13:27 am by Finisher »