Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 34905 times)

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 07:35:23 am »
I just wanna ask @Jonne something.
She's using a mod that can change your skin on the client side.

If it changes the skin on client-side, why is she still on that terrorist skin and running like a fast skin? This is clearly recording of her own screen so Shouldn't she be in a fast skin on her screen/client-side?
I think he couldn't explain clearly. This cleo script only changes your normal skin movement to fast skin movement, not visual skin change.

So it would appear the same both to the client , and to the server(other players)

@Jonne
This is definitely NOT a visual mod, and there's an obvious advantage even if she has acess to fast skin in her vip account.

She shouldn't be able to have fast skin moves while being in a  slow skin.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:39:16 am by Saurabh »

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 08:31:00 am »
I have it  :P

Fastped.cs is a cleo file that makes your skin like a fast skin. For example, use /vskin 98 and with the fastped.cs in the cleo folder, you must toggle it by pressing some key combinations then boom, your skin is literally like a fast skin.

It works even with fast skin too but I think it would be impossible to shoot them with fast skin using fastped.cs. Tested it and it pretty looks op. Sometimes "litefoot" occurs if you have 90+ fps with fastped.cs.

Can't share with you all because I've got it from a private discord server. But check at youtube, I found them in there but not the same as mine tho. I tested the one from youtube and the one I've got from discord, the youtube one is the same as the discord one but the difference between the two is that your player/skin gets tired and the other doesn't.

Don't install this, it'll make you more laggy and it can drop fps IF you're playing low fps and that's why it IS a visual mod. When recording too, it'll make you have less fps when using it too if you have shitty pc and fps. Also, I can identify on who's using fastped.cs now if someone use a slow skin and ran in different directions.

I suggest that this type of cleo file shouldn't be allowed.
jab link nahi Deni thi tu paragraph likh ne ki zarorat Kya thi Bhai.

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 08:36:02 am »

If it changes the skin on client-side, why is she still on that terrorist skin and running like a fast skin? This is clearly recording of her own screen so Shouldn't she be in a fast skin on her screen/client-side?

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 08:36:58 am »

bas kar bhai

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 08:43:42 am »
Oh BOY this thread is SPICY

Offline m4yhem

• "Soy la resistencia"
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2020, 08:59:55 am »
Oh BOY this thread is SPICY

Don't bring my brother into this.
The best solutions to all your dumb questions are to remove fast skins from the server and that will be something interesting dumbfuckery or "fair" for both staff and players

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2020, 09:19:06 am »

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2020, 09:22:06 am »
things were under control back in our days {Tenshi's server} as we had strict policy not to use "cleo" mods ever.
someone using this mod back then would get banned by me 100%

but since such mods are allowed now we cannot stop abusers using stuff like this & this is just tip of the iceberg, who knows what all mods she has right now.

she is using smallest skin possible to take less hits + hacks her way into making it a fast skin to gain advantage over everyone.

As a player all i can say is - this must not go unpunished specially seeing after how she is toggling it just like a professional hacker  ::)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 09:24:17 am by Great_Khali »

Offline DEFENDER

• VIP
  • Score: 52037
  • Total score:19762998
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2020, 09:38:53 am »
"Epic Staff" :P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 10:29:19 am by KiRo »

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2020, 10:05:33 am »

things were under control back in our days {Tenshi's server} as we had strict policy not to use "cleo" mods ever.

lol you ban people on "GUT" felling and "EXPERIENCE" ..no proof ..no answerability at all (I know people would go mad but i am just saying) . This server is much better ..atleast admins are transparent and have answerability towards their fellow staff.
In my opinion , This is nothing more than a visual mod(literally a visual mod) .FAST SKINS aren't really fast or they run faster ! They just allow you to turn around faster which creates and illusion of being faster than normal skins .. All skins have unique hitbox..but this dosent mean that slim and smaller skins have smaller hitbox and fat/bigger skins have a larger hitbox . Using smallest/slender skins with this mod dosent really give you much advantage .

What Mia did was quite low on her part being an admin ...Admins here set ideals ! Going this far ..to look professional(killer) is quite unprofessional(admin) . People are just mad because they werent able to exploit this loophole or thought about this earlier ..now everybody will be looking for that mod ..you can expect more Mia versions in Game now. That mod ..dosent really give you any huge unfair advantage ..it just creates illusion.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2020, 10:06:15 am »
Are you fucking kidding me here?
If it was us players we'd be banned even after some seconds of gameplay.

Excuse Me What The Fuck Jonne?

They've been saving 'staff' members from a long time because they're not staff they're friends , But Mive wasn't one so they shuttled his stock.
Fuck this "community based $erver".
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2020, 11:11:28 am »

In my opinion , This is nothing more than a visual mod(literally a visual mod) .FAST SKINS aren't really fast or they run faster ! They just allow you to turn around faster which creates and illusion of being faster than normal skins .. All skins have unique hitbox..but this dosent mean that slim and smaller skins have smaller hitbox and fat/bigger skins have a larger hitbox . Using smallest/slender skins with this mod dosent really give you much advantage .
This is wrong at so many levels, damn. How come this is coming from a player who has been playing samp for years!?

We all know fast skins don't mean fast speed in walking/running , we all are already talking about the fast turn movements, which are actually an advantage.
Try to do that sharp turn with normal skin , you'll know :)

Also, it is indeed unfair to use small skin with benefits of fast skin added on top. And the skin size does make a huge difference even if yoh call it an "illusion". This is the exact reason why most people play with small and thin skins, you don't see people in A/D gamemode running with clown skins do you?

Offline The iBen

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2020, 11:12:13 am »

same here and since when this was allowed????

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2020, 11:15:28 am »

same here and since when this was allowed????
Since Mia asked Jonne about this mod

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2020, 12:53:24 pm »
We all know fast skins don't mean fast speed in walking/running , we all are already talking about the fast turn movements, which are actually an advantage.
Try to do that sharp turn with normal skin , you'll know :)
This is a public platform ...no surety that everyone would know the exact difference between two just because you and me know it , i said that in general  ... I agree tho its not possible to do sharp turns with normal skins unless you are mia. 

All skins have unique hitbox..but this dosent mean that slim and smaller skins have smaller hitbox and fat/bigger skins have a larger hitbox. Using smallest/slender skins with this mod dosent really give you much advantage .

Also, it is indeed unfair to use small skin with benefits of fast skin added on top. And the skin size does make a huge difference even if yoh call it an "illusion". This is the exact reason why most people play with small and thin skins, you don't see people in A/D gamemode running with clown skins do you?
I am not denying the fact that it gives you advantage over other but at a very micro level by just creating illusions of fast movements ..if you play with fast skin it would happen with that too ..but stating " IT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE"  is questionable itself . If that's was so then jonne wouldn't have allowed it at first . PTP is a  skinhit server ..if you shoot the skin you get the damage ..if it were a lag shoot server then i would have certainly agreed with you word by word. Taking about A/D server i have seen most of them playing with Normal skins ..No slender skins ... no slim girls skins ..no fast skins . lets see what jonne has to say over it ?