Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 34864 times)

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Epic Staff
« on: June 10, 2020, 12:57:34 am »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=6232.0
So this mod is a visual mod only to the user but it will shows to other players like a fuckin Fast skin and you fucking cunts allow that ?? Are you Fucking kiddin me ?it wont be a problem since she can access to fast skins ?? Are you fuckin dumb ?? Guys this is a cheat i can make skins like ID 230 and 137 runs like fast skin bruhh
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:15:00 am by Hito »

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: The Epic admin
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 01:05:22 am »
i was about to creat a topic about this,i really don't fucking undrestand those peoples anymore too.
in one way they talk about disagreement of things giving adventage to players,in other way they use something that change playing skin to a fast skin with the dimension of a litle girl wich is hard to attack from your side and vieu of things.
i'm going crazy bb.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: The Epic admin
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 01:09:37 am »
i was about to creat a topic about this,i really don't fucking undrestand those peoples anymore too.
in one way they talk about disagreement of things giving adventage to players,in other way they use something that change playing skin to a fast skin with the dimension of a litle girl wich is hard to attack from your side and vieu of things.
i'm going crazy bb.
Dude for real Ive seen Carg warn people about not using "trees without leaves" mod, you know what ? Im gonna fuckin use it also aimbot is not a cheat it helps player to aim
Fuck you all
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 12:07:34 am by Hito »

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 01:31:48 am »
I agree with this
why doesnt she use fast skin, instead of the 'fastped.cs' cheat, this mod gives advantage, because other players will just deal with it as a normal skin. majority know how normal and fast skins work

bad move, jonne

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 01:34:32 am »
I love how they replied to this topic. Protecting thier staff members and jonne simping fucking hard
If it were a regular he was getting banned for sure

This is an advantage since all the fast skins are larger than the regular skins which would be hard to hit

Time for me to install some illegal mods now ;D
I hope I get grace for it as well

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 01:36:34 am by Menace »

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 01:39:57 am »
Dude i had a fight with her,i had full armor and health,attacked her when she was sniping and she had 50 hp she almost killed me with those fast moves.
PS : Altus if you know about this earlier ,never talk in the future about fair play,tell me how much newbies  she killed with this and they rq, how much kills she gets from using this, what's the different btw this and hax.
they will say we will not allow this Mod anymore, and she will come back without a punishement again and again.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 02:18:11 am »
Dude i had a fight with her,i had full armor and health,attacked her when she was sniping and she had 50 hp she almost killed me with those fast moves.
PS : Altus if you know about this earlier ,never talk in the future about fair play,tell me how much newbies  she killed with this and they rq, how much kills she gets from using this, what's the different btw this and hax.
they will say we will not allow this Mod anymore, and she will come back without a punishement again and again.
The thing that upsets me this most is that you can CLEARLY see in her self busted video that she is toggling it on by the way she pauses and starts to move faster.
Even in fights when I beat her when she has it deactivated, she comes back with these quicker movement
Like what the actual hell
And then Jonne has the audacity to say she's using a skin changer client?
Clearly he doesnt know how these mods work and has NO knowledge about these dirty hacks.
We have to put him on blast
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:21:38 am by Menace »

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 02:22:14 am »
Epic
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:29:57 am by LuCa »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 05:04:50 am »
Someone give us the link of this mod to be equaled with Mia since it's allowed .
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 05:07:55 am »
Someone give us the link of this mod to be equaled with Mia since it's allowed .
if u find link pm me

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 05:10:08 am »
Mod Pls?

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 05:29:30 am »
I have it  :P

Fastped.cs is a cleo file that makes your skin like a fast skin. For example, use /vskin 98 and with the fastped.cs in the cleo folder, you must toggle it by pressing some key combinations then boom, your skin is literally like a fast skin.

It works even with fast skin too but I think it would be impossible to shoot them with fast skin using fastped.cs. Tested it and it pretty looks op. Sometimes "litefoot" occurs if you have 90+ fps with fastped.cs.

Can't share with you all because I've got it from a private discord server. But check at youtube, I found them in there but not the same as mine tho. I tested the one from youtube and the one I've got from discord, the youtube one is the same as the discord one but the difference between the two is that your player/skin gets tired and the other doesn't.

Don't install this, it'll make you more laggy and it can drop fps IF you're playing low fps and that's why it IS a visual mod. When recording too, it'll make you have less fps when using it too if you have shitty pc and fps. Also, I can identify on who's using fastped.cs now if someone use a slow skin and ran in different directions.

I suggest that this type of cleo file shouldn't be allowed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 05:54:20 am by Lance_Towers »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 05:47:24 am »
Lets all install it...it is legall although it gives advantage over players right? So admins going against there own rules? Haha wow...soon topic will be closed and everything will just continue the same..thats why people keep leaving this server everyday bcz of some cancerous Staff members..Imagine if it was a VIP or Regular player being report..what would be the outcome? Banned, thanks for reporting? Or he/she is allowed to use this Hack to speed up there slow skins? And since Mia is allowed to use it..why not everyone start using it? It is a hack that gives advantages but who cares right? Higher admins arent being punished for it..soo? Should that rule be removed?

Another Question to make you guys think.
Why does she need to pause toggle on then continue to fight? Why she has to toggle it on?..If its a mod, then i think it should be up and running 24/7 dont you think?..Or is it obvs that she toggled it to get a greater advantage over her enemies? Huh? To kill them easly with her slik turns with a normal skin
Dont miss my point
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:08:54 am by Darwin_tRc »

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 06:15:59 am »
Another Question to make you guys think.
Why does she need to pause toggle on then continue to fight? Why she has to toggle it on?..If its a mod, then i think it should be up and running 24/7 dont you think?..Or is it obvs that she toggled it to get a greater advantage over her enemies? Huh? To kill them easly with her slik turns with a normal skin
Dont miss my point
Agree

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 07:19:49 am »
I just wanna ask @Jonne something.
She's using a mod that can change your skin on the client side.

If it changes the skin on client-side, why is she still on that terrorist skin and running like a fast skin? This is clearly recording of her own screen so Shouldn't she be in a fast skin on her screen/client-side?