General > General Discussion

Rules update [can be closed]

(1/10) > >>

WuZi:
Hello everyone,
recently while playing, a couple of things came up which were really annoying for me.

First before I come to my point: We all have hard works and in our freetime we come here ingame to spend time, to enjoy the game with friends and families.. I know that this is the internet, I am aware of all kind of humours out there and I am also a guy that likes to joke about alot of things..

..but when it comes to blasphemy, -to attacking certain religious societies and people beyond the actuall game in the ingame-chat, it is not funny anymore. Insulting other Ideological associations and racism should be prohibited. Our ingame rules point out only the N-word which is apparently not clear enough for some people. We all come in diffrent colours and diffrent shapes, we need to live with that peacefully - even ingame in the main chat.

I am demand an update of the ingame rules in that area. I think we are mature enough for this step.

-WuZi

Yash:
+1

Miau:
Freedom of speech shall prevail. After all, there's no clear limit about what's acceptable and funny and what's offensive, so at the end of the day it would depend on one admin's subjective perception. When someone insults another person for their beliefs or skin color they're making a fool of themselves, that's more than enough punishment.

Apple:

--- Quote from: WuZi on September 24, 2016, 08:42:14 pm ---Hello everyone,
recently while playing, a couple of things came up which were really annoying for me.

First before I come to my point: We all have hard works and in our freetime we come here ingame to spend time, to enjoy the game with friends and families.. I know that this is the internet, I am aware of all kind of humours out there and I am also a guy that likes to joke about alot of things..

..but when it comes to blasphemy, -to attacking certain religious societies and people beyond the actuall game in the ingame-chat, it is not funny anymore. Insulting other Ideological associations and racism should be prohibited. Our ingame rules point out only the N-word which is apparently not clear enough for some people. We all come in diffrent colours and diffrent shapes, we need to live with that peacefully - even ingame in the main chat.

I am demand an update of the ingame rules in that area. I think we are mature enough for this step.

-WuZi

--- End quote ---

This rule should be added long time a go.
+1

Onii:
here i agree with Mia) no need make too much sense around it  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version