Author Topic: [Unbanned][xKQ]JewHunter420  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
[Unbanned][xKQ]JewHunter420
« on: June 17, 2021, 08:29:38 pm »
• In-game name - [xKQ]JewHunter420
• The date you were banned - 6/17/2021
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - Ping Modifications
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 11:54:44 am by Altus_Demens »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: [xKQ]JewHunter420
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 07:38:41 am »
You will be unbanned in 2 weeks time, on the 1st of July. If you evade your ban, from the time of this post, your ban will be extended. Continually evading your ban may result in you being permabanned.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
Re: [Pending: 01/07/21][xKQ]JewHunter420
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 11:28:12 am »
I don't know what type of process or tests you go through to determine I had lag advantages if I only used it for one session under 30minutes of gameplay, but I had none and I'm positive I'm not the only one who uses/used ping amplifier in this server, it's probably allowed until reported, same with demo's illegal animation mods and Barbarianking's abnormal aim and speed and let's not talk about more obvious "legit cheaters" you're hesitant to ban for no reason :D

1) So if my ping was normally 90, and I reduced it to 25, would that make me less laggy? I don't think so
And if my ping was 90 and I increased it to 200, would that make me more laggy? No it doesn't, but you can spin the rules however you see fit because ping modification is sending modified data to the server thus causes advantages in chainsaw fights/ramming people, bullshit you made up because you have no real evidence of any said "lag" in the report

2) reconnect.cs is another evidence that you spin the rules however you see fit, let's keep Ahmed abusing reconnect.cs to avoid death, in most times he does it the opponent can't even find the clone to get the kill credit but Quido allows it

3) sprinthook is another evidence that you spin the rules however you see fit, isn't sprinthook also sending modified speed data to the server? thus making it worse for the staff to determine who's actually using speed hacks or not? [IDF]Kiwi and this clean player

Yes this is also a report about Barbarianking let's see what you do with it
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 12:29:03 pm by Jonne, Reason: Removed video that contains admin info »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 06:41:34 pm »
The reason we've disallowed this mod is stated here, along with the title that clearly says "[Disallowed]FAKEping.cs":
As this mod sends modified data to the server and misguides players in combat (chainsaw fights, ramming people etc), it won't be allowed

So in short, you were simply banned for using a disallowed mod. We have a whole section dedicated to questions about mods and whether they're allowed or not, so please use it or at least check it if you're not sure. I don't think assuming a mod is "allowed until someone reports you" is a great idea, and there's always admins you can ask as well.

And yes, we're aware it doesn't give any "lag advantages", and that it simply changes the number, but that wasn't the reason it was disallowed either. I can understand you don't agree with that decision, but as we said in this topic:
... Once we (the level 5s) make a decision on whether a mod is allowed or not, we'll post it, lock the topic, and put an appropriate [Allowed/Not allowed] tag in the subject. If there's any discussion about a mod later on, you can always let us know and we'll reopen the topic.

I don't think you can call it "spinning the rules as we see fit", when we clearly listed which mods are allowed and which ones are not. For each of the mods you mentioned, there's a topic in that section, where everyone can give their opinion or reasoning on it, and where we clearly state why we allow or disallow something. Again, if you don't agree with a decision, just let us know and we'll allow for more discussion...

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2021, 07:10:13 pm »
Sprinthook: modified speed data and has major advantages in combat-wise as well as running speed in general, it’s still allowed
Addon: modified vehicle handling (includes ramming and racing) and fps, not to mention the ability to damage passengers, it’s still allowed

Fake ping/ping amplifier: modified ping data without any real advantages lag-wise or combat-wise, it’s disallowed

But still we can continue this discussion over and over, until you’re convinced this is unfair

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2021, 07:39:24 pm »
Again, we have a section to discuss all of that. So, if you don't agree with any decision we made there, let us know and we'll reopen the topic. But, you should have discussed that before you started using it, not afterwards.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2021, 09:26:09 pm »
Again, we have a section to discuss all of that. So, if you don't agree with any decision we made there, let us know and we'll reopen the topic. But, you should have discussed that before you started using it, not afterwards.

I appreciate the time you put into this, if the Staff is willing to discuss about fake ping/ ping amplifier I'm also willing to do so, and provide comparisons with/out fake ping and also why there's no need to disallow it while allowing things like sprinthook or addon, if not, we could save everyone's time and let the 2 weeks pass by  :P

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 09:27:32 pm »
unbanning me 2minutes before 2nd of july makes sense, stay butthurt  ;D

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Jerusalemite