General > Fixed

[AC bug]Climb that triggers AntiCheat?

(1/1)

Dawngazér:
I was playing in the morning, and it was San Fierro map. I was in Terrorist team and I was trying to kill the President, They were inside the boat and I couldn't go there because he was heavily guarded, I was patiently waiting for other terrorists but then I climbed on a box and I get banned?? I am not sure about this but there was a suspicious guy named Nanny_Obama he timeouted as soon as I get banned, probably he has a hack that triggers AntiCheat on me and get me banned??

Singh:

--- Quote from: Dawngazér on March 24, 2020, 04:58:22 am ---I was playing in the morning, and it was San Fierro map. I was in Terrorist team and I was trying to kill the President, They were inside the boat and I couldn't go there because he was heavily guarded, I was patiently waiting for other terrorists but then I climbed on a box and I get banned?? I am not sure about this but there was a suspicious guy named Nanny_Obama he timeouted as soon as I get banned, probably he has a hack that triggers AntiCheat on me and get me banned??

--- End quote ---
Maybe that will be a AntiCheat bug.There is no such hacks which can ban other players.

Specifer:

--- Quote from: Singh on March 24, 2020, 02:26:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dawngazér on March 24, 2020, 04:58:22 am ---I was playing in the morning, and it was San Fierro map. I was in Terrorist team and I was trying to kill the President, They were inside the boat and I couldn't go there because he was heavily guarded, I was patiently waiting for other terrorists but then I climbed on a box and I get banned?? I am not sure about this but there was a suspicious guy named Nanny_Obama he timeouted as soon as I get banned, probably he has a hack that triggers AntiCheat on me and get me banned??

--- End quote ---
Maybe that will be a AntiCheat bug.There is no such hacks which can ban other players.

--- End quote ---
Maybe But we need to find what triggers the anticheat bug from Satan and contigows so that we might resolve it . (Anything similar which happened before getting banned by anticheat wrongly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version