Author Topic: What happened to KTP? - by Mark  (Read 13969 times)

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • yes im noob
Re: What happened to KTP? - by Mark
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2017, 12:43:04 pm »
Whats the purpose of this topic?
Asduhfhsuwkiduuskwnbcyaiakmbrhciaonvefyciakqngycuowonwvgyc

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2017, 12:46:17 pm »

I guess to answer the burning question you've wondered about your whole life - where the hell is KTP?!

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2017, 12:57:27 pm »
I would like to take some time to address a rumor floating around the fleet. Some of you have come to believe that I like var. I wish to dash these rumors! I do not like var. I. LOVE. VAR. Through my life, I have discovered so many forms of var. You get up in ze morning, you get into your shitty car, und you see a rich CEO, who works half as hard as you do, drive down ze street in his Porsche. "Class Var." You make it to vork, und you find out that ze annual drug test is today, und you just so happened to take a puff of your one-hitter a couple nights ago before dinner with your wife's awful parents. "Drug Var." But zhen, you find out that ze only ones being called in for testing are your black and Hispanic co-workers. "Race Var." Then, you try und post about it on your Facebook, but zen all your friends start arguing about vhat's right und what's wrong. "Flame Var." You finally get home, und you decide to relax by vatching a program about: "Who gets ze box?" "What's in ze box?" "How much is vhat's in ze box worth?" "Storage Vars."  What I am telling you is that I am a purveyor of var. And with your help over ze years, ve are now at the precipice of our true goal. You see, I vant a simple var. No Class Vars, no Drug Vars, no Race Vars, no Flame Vars, und certainly, no Cold Vars! Blueballed for forty years. Vhat I vant is a var zhat only ve can bring. A true var! A German var! The sequel you've all been vaiting for! I! VANT! VORLD! VAR! THREE!!!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2017, 01:10:15 pm »
Looks like this topic leading us to break forum rules again..  I have to lock this since some of us going out respect lines. This is not a place where you guys can fight... If any problem, PM me or any other admin about this topic.

~Locked

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..