Author Topic: iBen retiring and leaving due to life commitments  (Read 9019 times)

Offline The iBen

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
iBen retiring and leaving due to life commitments
« on: August 01, 2018, 11:31:37 am »
*****************STATEMENT FROM iBEN**********************
Herro there PTP community,

There is a time that you will not be able to continue and need to hang up the gloves and move on, no one does something forever. Unfortunately, that day has arrived for me. As everyone knows that I have a huge impact in this community, memories last forever. I have spoken to Jonne and will resign and retire from admin duties and be playing here. 

It is been an adventure here playing here, started playing in 2013. Trying something new, I was more a community person. I didn’t like the other servers at the time. This community was basically the right one for me, it was hard playing in Australia because of delay time. I became a level three, six months after I started playing. Which was unexpected for me to be given an honour by the community. It was hard trying to remember all commands from level two and three after been level one for six months. After reaching level four, I was basically the most active admin back then. A lot of people relied on me to help them out and to clean up. I ran community gatherings and events which was fun and great. Even though I was in a clan, I treated everyone equal. I do not care if you hated me or not, I will always treat people equally. Some people say I am a reincarnation of the old admin RubberDuck. I am sure and confident someone new will enter this community and become a reincarnation of me. Also, if you're going to create a clan in my honour, I give you permission to do it. Like Icebreaker and Khali did with RubberDuck.

My plans are very busy and no, I am not going emo. Did you know that I dropped out of university? Oh yes, I did. I do have plans to come back to it however, there are other things I want to do in my life. First is parkour, I have done two massive workshops for Westfield, the giant shopping centre company. Got paid tones just for doing parkour in a shopping centre. No, I did not jump over the food court tables, we had our stuff in the centre and they spent thirty thousand dollars AUD for a wall for us. Also, the issue in the parkour community here in Australia and around the world, fucking FreeG and gymnastics. My work has increased, I have started a diploma for the moment that will help me credited back into my university studies as a primary/special needs teacher. I am on the computer daily however not playing PTP or playing anything. However, I will be on irc hanging out from time to time. If there is a hacker in game, please do not go spamming to me. If you do, well guess what? I’m retired lol.

I first would like to thank Fimpen for nominating me to be admin back in the old days of Tenshi’s rain of power. I also would like to thank Tee_Hee, Matt, Great_Khali for supporting me and making playing more enjoyable. I would like to thank all those people for supporting me and looking up to me, I can’t name everyone because you will be here for a while reading this. I know that I am the most respected person in this community and I know it will be sad for me to leave. However no, I am not the most respected person here. That should go to Jonne, I mean guys common, get with the program. This guy saved our community and he should be getting the title of the most respected person on PTP. I would like to thank Jonne for the love and everything he has done for me and for everyone. Just to let everyone know, Jonne was a little sad that I was leaving. So please look after each other and please, look after Jonne as well for me while I’m gone.

I have also informed my clan first that I will be resigning as their leader. As I said earlier, I am also resigning as an admin here. As I said to Jonne and my clan, I do believe it is time for new generation and new talent to enter to the team. I do have confidence that Jonne and whoever still running RD will be fine and grow stronger. I will be happy that I would be leaving a legacy here, memories last forever. I am also happy that as a community, we did some dumb things here but had fun. It doesn’t hurt to think outside the box for a moment. As one more thing, can someone run my bus club for me or should I like should dismantle it?

So, don’t get depressed that I would be around in game, I will be on irc and check on forum time to time so yea don’t get depressed please?  I wish everyone here good luck and best wishes ahead and please, look after each other.

Kind regards
[RD]iBen
**************Statement end*****************
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 11:34:23 am by The iBen »

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
Re: iBen retiring and leaving due to life commitments
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 12:29:29 pm »
Wish you the best in the future.
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 12:48:17 pm »
DIDN'T READ LOL

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 02:54:36 pm »
DIDN'T READ LOL
>:(

iBen, I’m seriously going to miss you here. I’ve really enjoyed playing with you back in the time.
Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career and your life.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 03:17:08 pm »
How dare you. How dare you to compare yourself with RubberDuck? Do you even know why and how he left this gamemode? Do you know anything about his last days here?
How dare you to even think that you or your fucking caricature clan has anything to do with Real RubberDuck.
How dare you to mention in the same sentence with RubberDuck the name of that biased two-faced clown Khali?
Curse on you and on your clan.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 03:50:14 pm »
I wish you all the best in life iBen! Thank you for everything you have done for this community(the other one too). Regardless of some might consider arrogance well your efforts and dedication for the server cannot be denied, and for that I give you respect my friend, those were excellent times and I look forward seeing you again ingame!

See you later  :)

Offline Daffy

• VIP
    • http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027422/quotes
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 03:53:12 pm »
I wish you all the best in life iBen! Thank you for everything you have done for this community(the other one too). Regardless of some might consider arrogance well your efforts and dedication for the server cannot be denied, and for that I give you respect my friend, those were excellent times and I look forward seeing you again ingame!

See you later  :)
He put it so well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 04:17:44 pm »
I didn't saw you in-game that much, as I am not that old in this server. I had been playing here only for one year, and yes I love playing with the RDs, including you. Your bus club is also a really nice thing in this server (But Air Uber is better xD).

Bye! And wish you good luck for whatever you do in future! <3

“If you are brave enough to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello."

-Paulo Coelho
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 05:31:40 pm »
Maybe we should host some events on the weekend for goodbye :D So we can record some nice videos and images.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 05:53:41 pm »
Well iBen I feel sad to see one good friend leaving but truly I am happy for you taking steps in real life, we had fun together, had hangovers, blocked RC bridge (tho u always die there :D). This is not the end of the contact with you, we will keep in touch and good luck my friend.
And we all will keep your club up to mark, of course in the memory of your services for our community.
Take care brother

-Deadman

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 07:25:33 pm »
I (we) had great times with you mate. We always remember you and think about you bro. You're a great admin and one of our best friend.
I hope to see you a day in the future.
All I can say is thank you for everything.
We'll keep making bus tours for players who enjoy this service.
Good luck and see you a day brother.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 08:39:20 pm »
Well I certainly had fun times with you as a fellow RD, and seemed very open and great player to play with.
Although you maybe gone, I will promise you that the I-Bus will live on, imma gonna keep it alive and progress it.

I really hope you get along well with your life how you want it to be and well maybe if you get time visit us occasionally if feel to.

And ye as Cargo said about events, I would like some events in your honor so that you can go out with the biggest quack. But ofc, it's your personally wish, which I would completely agree with no matter what .

Sayonara Leader and Friend. BB had a GG, GLHF for the lifegame.

%

Offline Daffy

• VIP
    • http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0027422/quotes
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 09:16:44 pm »
Maybe we should host some events on the weekend for goodbye :D So we can record some nice videos and images.
I suggested a "Goodbye Party" to him? What do you think?

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 09:48:15 pm »
I suggested a "Goodbye Party" to him? What do you think?
I'm ok with hosting it, but what party it will be without iBen's presence, so you gotta ask him if he still has a chance to have a proper "good bye" event ingame.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 10:08:09 pm »
I am really sad that you are going to retire, I really look forward to see you in game again until then farewell brother. I really thank you for your efforts towards the community. Wish you all the best in your life. With love, Fares.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him