Author Topic: iBen retiring and leaving due to life commitments  (Read 9110 times)

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: iBen retiring and leaving due to life commitments
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 01:03:05 pm »
Bye

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2018, 02:20:09 pm »
Bye, iBen. It's sad that you cannot handle you admin duties no more, as you used to do your job well.

But, come on, why so much dramatism? :) We all grow up, our lives are changing drastically, but you don't have to give up the server because of it! Look at the community: it made a huge step ahead in comparison with Tenshi's times. Jonne is constantly improving the gamemode. If you have so many good memories and if you're not indifferent to either the community or the gamemode yet, I am sure we'll see you ingame a lot in the future.

And don't be that egoistic! :P "a reincarnation of me", "most respected person in the community", "don't get depressed", anyone might say that about themselves, and they would be right in some extent.

P.S. To those who was talking about RubberDuck (Arabiane, SoLoD), you should primarily remember that he was just a human being, with his strengths and weaknesses. If he is actually that decent, he wouldn't be happy seeing that you're making a forsaken legend or a deity of him, referring to his name in your silly  arguments.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 06:00:53 pm »
P.S. To those who was talking about RubberDuck (Arabiane, SoLoD), you should primarily remember that he was just a human being, with his strengths and weaknesses. If he is actually that decent, he wouldn't be happy seeing that you're making a forsaken legend or a deity of him, referring to his name in your silly  arguments.
don't talk about us too in your silly arguments intellegent kid.
PS: the reason why i don't play PTP anymore is because of kids like you who becomes admins and telling us what to do and what to don't .

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2018, 12:01:07 pm »
don't talk about us too in your silly arguments intellegent kid.
PS: the reason why i don't play PTP anymore is because of kids like you who becomes admins and telling us what to do and what to don't .
L O L
How dare you. How dare you to compare yourself with RubberDuck? Do you even know why and how he left this gamemode? Do you know anything about his last days here?
How dare you to even think that you or your fucking caricature clan has anything to do with Real RubberDuck.
How dare you to mention in the same sentence with RubberDuck the name of that biased two-faced clown Khali?
Curse on you and on your clan.
D'ont act like a bad ass you little shit.
What did you gived to this server or to the old one heh?
Other the flaming about everything and getting banned in the old server for like 3 years.you little mofo at least have some respect to others .iben did well as an admin on the old server and on this one.he was active when no other admin was,he was always on irc when needed ..ect.
You little hypocrite,you are playing ptp for like 12years ,what did you do ?some stunts videos ?
You was like a legend for me back in 2013 .because they said that you was a great stunter.but when you back and got to knew you,you are no more then an asshole .

Curse on you and on your mofo attitude.
And fuck your friend Rubberduck  if he got your same thinking by the way.

//Skittles: Author of this post has been warned for insulting.
its a good thing you tamed with 'good' side, and got only warned for insult *thumbs up*  :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 12:05:37 pm by Fruiti. »
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline Jai_Kundu

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2018, 06:06:10 am »
*****************STATEMENT FROM iBEN**********************
Herro there PTP community,

There is a time that you will not be able to continue and need to hang up the gloves and move on, no one does something forever. Unfortunately, that day has arrived for me. As everyone knows that I have a huge impact in this community, memories last forever. I have spoken to Jonne and will resign and retire from admin duties and be playing here. 

It is been an adventure here playing here, started playing in 2013. Trying something new, I was more a community person. I didn’t like the other servers at the time. This community was basically the right one for me, it was hard playing in Australia because of delay time. I became a level three, six months after I started playing. Which was unexpected for me to be given an honour by the community. It was hard trying to remember all commands from level two and three after been level one for six months. After reaching level four, I was basically the most active admin back then. A lot of people relied on me to help them out and to clean up. I ran community gatherings and events which was fun and great. Even though I was in a clan, I treated everyone equal. I do not care if you hated me or not, I will always treat people equally. Some people say I am a reincarnation of the old admin RubberDuck. I am sure and confident someone new will enter this community and become a reincarnation of me. Also, if you're going to create a clan in my honour, I give you permission to do it. Like Icebreaker and Khali did with RubberDuck.

My plans are very busy and no, I am not going emo. Did you know that I dropped out of university? Oh yes, I did. I do have plans to come back to it however, there are other things I want to do in my life. First is parkour, I have done two massive workshops for Westfield, the giant shopping centre company. Got paid tones just for doing parkour in a shopping centre. No, I did not jump over the food court tables, we had our stuff in the centre and they spent thirty thousand dollars AUD for a wall for us. Also, the issue in the parkour community here in Australia and around the world, fucking FreeG and gymnastics. My work has increased, I have started a diploma for the moment that will help me credited back into my university studies as a primary/special needs teacher. I am on the computer daily however not playing PTP or playing anything. However, I will be on irc hanging out from time to time. If there is a hacker in game, please do not go spamming to me. If you do, well guess what? I’m retired lol.

I first would like to thank Fimpen for nominating me to be admin back in the old days of Tenshi’s rain of power. I also would like to thank Tee_Hee, Matt, Great_Khali for supporting me and making playing more enjoyable. I would like to thank all those people for supporting me and looking up to me, I can’t name everyone because you will be here for a while reading this. I know that I am the most respected person in this community and I know it will be sad for me to leave. However no, I am not the most respected person here. That should go to Jonne, I mean guys common, get with the program. This guy saved our community and he should be getting the title of the most respected person on PTP. I would like to thank Jonne for the love and everything he has done for me and for everyone. Just to let everyone know, Jonne was a little sad that I was leaving. So please look after each other and please, look after Jonne as well for me while I’m gone.

I have also informed my clan first that I will be resigning as their leader. As I said earlier, I am also resigning as an admin here. As I said to Jonne and my clan, I do believe it is time for new generation and new talent to enter to the team. I do have confidence that Jonne and whoever still running RD will be fine and grow stronger. I will be happy that I would be leaving a legacy here, memories last forever. I am also happy that as a community, we did some dumb things here but had fun. It doesn’t hurt to think outside the box for a moment. As one more thing, can someone run my bus club for me or should I like should dismantle it?

So, don’t get depressed that I would be around in game, I will be on irc and check on forum time to time so yea don’t get depressed please?  I wish everyone here good luck and best wishes ahead and please, look after each other.

Kind regards
[RD]iBen
**************Statement end*****************

i joined RD just becoz for you. I miss you dude , hope for the best you do great. <3 much love ben i would love to hold ur bus club  time to time.