Author Topic: Subscribe to pewdiepie  (Read 9321 times)

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Subscribe to pewdiepie
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2018, 10:34:12 am »
Too much of it’s videos don’t hit 1m views

You check it, get your shit together before arguing. A LOT doesn’t even hit half a million views. Of course there’s some videos with crazy views but I said “A LOT” barely hit 1million lol and try to compare it to pewdiepie.

You’re the butthurt kid not me lol I’m posting facts here I don’t make it up and I’m certainly not interested in lying

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 12:29:38 pm »
The thing is Pewdiepie doesn't even care. Most of the logically beneficial routes for supporting pewdiepie is to keep the individual content creation alive and that's very important for a Site like YouTube who day by day are giving content creators the middle finger and are favoring more Family Friendly dumbed down content to keep their image.

Most of the shitstorm is propelled by people who don't know shit about the other side and will jump on the wagon.

Finisher isn't fully wrong because Pratyansu and many other think Pewdiepie is evil and should be unsubbed cuz he dissed 'India' and since T-Series is 'Indian' all sub to T-Series. And that logic is stupid.

Idk why he changed his post now. It was at first a SS of him Subbing to Pewdiepie,hence my +1.

Finisher ain't right either, what kind of stupid logic is not having 1 million views = sub bot? It has songs,movies,trailers,etc. Too much variety will always divide up the views since certain chunk prefers something else than larger/smaller chunk.

Pewdiepie doesn't offer variety in content like he used to before. Because as a Individual content creator he has to keep up with YT's shitty algorithm.

Idc much about Pewds either, I would only like him to stay #1 to keep the Individual Content creation prominent and I don't want bandwagoning bhakt indians to infect the general scape.

I don't have crap against T-Series and know how well loved it is in the SouthEast Asian continent. I just don't like it's growth process.

Either Fanbase taking their VS seriously and to the heart is stupid af.

TL;DR Subscribe to Pewdiepie to save Youtube

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 12:31:36 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 12:35:30 pm »
Know your facts?
Here are the facts
https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/T-Series
You dont even know how t series does business. There are 22 regional languages and over 120 languages that are spoken by more than million people. T series makes songs in almost all regional languages. Now unless you expect that every Indian knows all 22 regional languages then by your logic, you are correct to expect tseries getting more than million views on every video it uploads, but Hindi/Urdu is most known language in India and many Pakistani and Bangladeshis also understand it hence Hindi songs are very popular among Indians and people from neighboring nations so it's obvious that songs in Hindi get more views than other languages.

Now to lohit, I agree with you about it being company vs individual and how  companies shadow individual content, but all this hate for one particular company is what makes me angry. Most of It's hate is because it's ridiculous grown in such short time, but It's growth is mostly due to jio's cheap internet and influence of Bollywood so unless you are planning on blowing up half of Mumbai to let individual creators grow bigger than corporations and production houses I suggest you digest the fact that it's going to stay that way, besides its not like T series is new company that came out of nowhere and it's not only t series that's gaining subs that fast, almost all Indian yt channels both corporate an individual are gaining subs faster thst rest of the world. So please...
And those bandwagon bhakts that you worry about started increasing only after butthurts from other places started dragging Indians as whole country in their bullshit.

Like I said T series is a company and you can't compare it to an individual, pewdiepie will still be no 1 even after t series gets ahead of him.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:27:34 pm by pistolstar »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 02:46:29 pm »
Nice talk boys, bye bhai

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 02:56:48 pm »
Subscribe to MrBeast faggots

What the fuck is tseries? Funny how that one channel that rivals pewdiepie is kinda unknown for the entire world except for India lol fucking 1.4 Billion nation ? Toxic people xD look at this ridiculous faggot making a topic about unsubscribing to pewdiepie, why? He dissed tseries? Yes disliek n unsubscrieb

Now let’s see some brainless Indians go at it xd
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 03:04:17 pm by Hito »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 03:16:30 pm »
You talkin about the views T-Series get everday? Its because they upload videos of lyrical videos of old songs that not all people are gonna watch. LOL

Go check other channels like 5-Minute Crafts before talking about Sub Bot.. so pls

btw I dont hate pewdiepie but the truth is T-Series is going to become the most subscribed channel in just few days.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46496
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2018, 03:20:58 pm »
Suscribe to my channel best way bye

Offline Spici_Popot

• VIP
  • "Pooped" Or "FuckOff"
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2018, 03:49:47 pm »
Wtf is bob and why you want to kiss it? Ew.

Who cares if pewdiepe hits it or B series btw both of them are earning great funds tho we are not benefited by it so no use of posting GGT videos to get 200 views and earn jinnahs

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2018, 04:01:43 pm »
Wtf is bob and why you want to kiss it? Ew.

Who cares if pewdiepe hits it or B series btw both of them are earning great funds tho we are not benefited by it so no use
That's something we can agree on

Offline iDanz0r

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2018, 04:07:10 pm »
They getting butthurt not because its T-series but because it is of India origin.
T-series is one of the oldest 'music record' company. Its being watched by billions of people of india as well as few billions of its neighboring countries. No doubt it has more subscribers because each one of them loves their music/songs and the audience is in major number. 
Despite of this,  T-series makes music/albums. YT is just a platform for this company to promote their work, you may consider it as their side job whilst pewdiepie makes content only for YT. YT is the main source of pewdiepie but not for T-series.
T-series has always been the topmost company in south asia even before the YT existed.

They both are very different in their very own way. Their objective is different. Can't deny the fact that pewdiepie is watched by everyone due to its english but not everyone can watch tseries since hindi/urdu is not popular in the western world.

Its pointless to compare them both in a competitive way.  Rather you should sit relax and enjoy their content.
If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them Angry.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104305
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2018, 05:10:36 am »
Are u fucking kidding me?   :D
Fini agreed with yaaa!!
Unsubscribe and comment: me is pro.

T-Series
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2018, 05:32:58 am »
Lol rage has inazuma 11 playlist on his channel.
Rage likes "fiyya tonadooo" xD. Gg

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46496
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2018, 06:27:53 am »
Lol rage has inazuma 11 playlist on his channel.
Rage likes "fiyya tonadooo" xD. Gg
ye it’s been a long time this hueheueh

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2018, 06:51:59 pm »
Woah woah woah my topic made you guys war!!!!!!!
This is interesting xD
Subscribe to Rage Channel The best way it is :D
I don't support PewDiePie or T series

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104305
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2018, 09:16:00 am »
Woah woah woah my topic made you guys war!!!!!!!
This is interesting xD
Subscribe to Rage Channel The best way it is :D
I don't support PewDiePie or T series
Then why this topic exists?  ???
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!