Author Topic: RIP USA  (Read 30551 times)

M a k a v e l i .

Re: RIP USA
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 08:29:56 am »
Like that phat phuck can change anything. lol'd

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 10:08:03 pm »
Like that phat phuck can change anything. lol'd
"The Donald" is actually in good shape at 70 years old compared to people like Hillary who faint at 9/11 ceremonies and suffer illnesses during world trips.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2016, 03:17:21 pm »
Matt you can't ever compare Trump with Merkel, he is a psycho, sexist and a bit racistic unlike Merkel. Trump has rude visions, but since the congress in USA makes the final decisions when a president suggests somethin, he don't have the full force/power over decisions in the country.
But the really dangerous thing is, that the majority of peoples who re inside that congress, are republicans...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 03:19:57 pm by Stulens »

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 03:59:26 pm »
Matt you can't ever compare Trump with Merkel, he is a psycho, sexist and a bit racistic unlike Merkel. Trump has rude visions, but since the congress in USA makes the final decisions when a president suggests somethin, he don't have the full force/power over decisions in the country.
But the really dangerous thing is, that the majority of peoples who re inside that congress, are republicans...

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
    • MattMski
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 04:13:10 pm »
Merkel acts like dictator, influences EU decisions. She's lucky she's still in power.
Typical liberal cries. He hasn't even done anything yet you use these words on him.
Exactly, I can't wait to see what the Republican Party fixes from this devastating Obama presidency. 

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 04:26:10 pm »
Merkel acts like dictator, influences EU decisions. She's lucky she's still in power.
Typical liberal cries. He hasn't even done anything yet you use these words on him.
Exactly, I can't wait to see what the Republican Party fixes from this devastating Obama presidency.

"influences EU decisions". Ok Matt, but when the dicisions are good, where is the problem then? Merkel isn't like Trump. She is wise thinking before she says anything unlike him in most times. I would never trust someone like him running for President , but lets see how far it goes.

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 09:49:23 pm »
I know a new president has been elected, so we congratulate him and wish the Americans all the best. I read here about nuclear and world destruction... but at the end, everything that happens is God's will, so don't worry about it and keep on your duties, somehow it will work.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
    • MattMski
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 11:31:48 pm »
"influences EU decisions". Ok Matt, but when the dicisions are good, where is the problem then? Merkel isn't like Trump. She is wise thinking before she says anything unlike him in most times. I would never trust someone like him running for President , but lets see how far it goes.
Yea and then countries like Poland and Hungary get bitched at for not accepting Syrians and get accused of not being Democratic at all? Maybe it's for their own safety instead of fitting in with European Union.
Trump says whatever is in his mind and I don't agree with that.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2016, 06:39:06 am »
Also, you may not be aware of it, but this is just the beginning of a right-wing populism boom. I don't know if you've heard of Marine Le Pen, but she's a far-right populist and eurosceptic that is expected to become the next President of the French Public. So yes, I would say it's a global issue.
It sort of reminds me of the fascist trend of the 20s and 30s, which was capped of with the U.S.'s psuedo-dictator, Roosevelt, who used the war excuse to his advantage.

Hey Stulens? Is Merkel any better? hahahaha
At least Merkel cares about the environment and recognizes that an entire nation can't consist of rapists. She also seems to recognize that immigration is good, even in times of crisis- ever wonder how the U.S. became a nuclear superpower? How it suddenly landed miles ahead of every other country technologically? Blame Jewish refugees from Germany like Einstein and our relatively generous immigration policy. Many who came to the U.S. came here to escape something, and I'm glad they did. Why not keep that going? I think our borders should be open to anyone who hasn't committed anything that could be considered a crime in the U.S.

And don't think for a second that he's a misogynist...
He's not? I understand the pandering argument, but he has been accused many times of sexual assault and he runs a beauty competition- need more evidence?

You should be blaming Obama for all this dividedness. Clearly he's not doing something right, because then this wouldnt have happened. The guy did something president's dont normally knew. He knew the country was at risk, so he started campaigning for her. President's stay out of that, but he knew she was fucked.
You just pointed out that the President doesn't have that much power when you referenced Article 2, but now you're blaming everything on Obama like he could have helped things. I don't like some things he's done (*cough* drone strikes in Pakistan) but he seems to be doing what he thinks is best for the majority of the country (whereas tRump ran on a campaign of exclusion). I'd rather have Obama put in potentially costly health insurance laws than have Trumpy-dump "close" our borders and build a useless and expensive piece of shit wall. Walls have never worked in the past- just ask Genghis Khan.

Obama may have fixed the economy and cares about climate change, but he does not care about the safety of this country.
Trump doesn't accept climate change and he's very anti-science. He doesn't like vaccines, but he likes CFCs. If he undoes the prohibition on CFCs when or if he dismantles the EPA, you can enjoy your persistent sunburn and millions of people flocking from areas made inhospitable by a destroyed ozone layer. He's already done damage by lending any credence to the anti-vaxxer movement- say hello to polio! Obama is taking care of the root causes of potential safety issues in this country- when the sea level rises even more after Dump rolls back Obama's environmental protections, you can say goodbye to your nice whitebread country. We'll have people from all over the world trying to get here to escape rising tides- you think there will be time for background checks then? Obama is one of the most pro-science Presidents we've ever had. Trump will probably be the only one who is practically anti-science. I think people like Jefferson would be pretty disgusted by such a troglodyte. He's the kind of person the electoral college was designed to prevent.

Trump ... is a psycho, sexist and a bit racistic unlike Merkel.
Have you ever seen his twitter account? The only reason why he even appeared on the political stage was because he supported bullshit claims that Obama was Kenyan, even though it wouldn't even matter if he were. Apparently, that made Obama unfit for office. Sounds like racism to me.

What's been so devastating about it?

I read here about nuclear and world destruction... but at the end, everything that happens is God's will, so don't worry about it and keep on your duties, somehow it will work.
That's not particularly comforting when you're talking about potentially irreversible damage to our planet's ability to sustain life. We've evolved over billions of years from a soup of amino acids to (theoretically) intelligent beings. What we have is pretty rare, to make an understatement.

he's a very unpredictable man though haha
Is that nervous laughter?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 07:32:20 am by YoMama »

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
    • MattMski
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2016, 03:08:04 am »
tbh, I'm choosing not to reply to you. Because I understand your cries, #latinolivesmatter

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2021, 12:48:53 pm »
Well this didn’t end well..

I wonder how Matt and Spectre think about Trump now 🤣😅