Author Topic: Epic Staff  (Read 35268 times)

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
Re: Epic Staff
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2020, 12:59:49 pm »
so if i had fast skin and i used this mod i would  have 2x fast skins
ffs i miss old rules

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2020, 01:25:47 pm »
so if i had fast skin and i used this mod i would  have 2x fast skins
ffs i miss old rules
nope i think this gets disabled with fast skins , else people using it would be getting banned easily.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2020, 02:15:16 pm »
Here it is, see the difference.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2020, 02:35:36 pm »
PTP is a  skinhit server ..if you shoot the skin you get the damage ..if it were a lag shoot server then i would have certainly agreed with you word by word. Taking about A/D server i have seen most of them playing with Normal skins ..No slender skins ... no slim girls skins ..no fast skins . lets see what jonne has to say over it ?
Skinhit or not , hitbox size would stay the same. Idk why you even bring lagshoot vs skinhit here.

Secondly, we have had kings fight with bigger armours , doesn't mean that smaller armours had no advantage, does it? Those players you see with fat skins are good enough to play without small skin advantage but that doesn't mean small skins don't help. And that's not even the point , small skin or not, skins are part of game BUT what is not ok is to have a small skin and then magically add fast skin movements over it.

Ps: It's not about discussing how big or small the advantage is, it is more about how unfair the advantage is using this script.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:41:42 pm by Saurabh »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2020, 03:26:31 pm »

Imagine uzing a player with such quick movements and turns lmao..that shit is over powered and not be allowed here...

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2020, 05:50:36 pm »
PTP is a  skinhit server ..if you shoot the skin you get the damage ..if it were a lag shoot server then i would have certainly agreed with you word by word. Taking about A/D server i have seen most of them playing with Normal skins ..No slender skins ... no slim girls skins ..no fast skins . lets see what jonne has to say over it ?
Skinhit or not , hitbox size would stay the same. Idk why you even bring lagshoot vs skinhit here.

Secondly, we have had kings fight with bigger armours , doesn't mean that smaller armours had no advantage, does it? Those players you see with fat skins are good enough to play without small skin advantage but that doesn't mean small skins don't help. And that's not even the point , small skin or not, skins are part of game BUT what is not ok is to have a small skin and then magically add fast skin movements over it.

Ps: It's not about discussing how big or small the advantage is, it is more about how unfair the advantage is using this script.
I am bringing lagshoot vs skinhit here just to simplify my argument that - shoot the skin get the damage ..as simple as that ..if slim skins are really so advantageous then they should be allowed in first place ?same goes for fast skins too. There are certain skins that are slim(compared to many) as well as fast then they shouldn't be allowed too . I think just because an admin particularly MIA did that people are mad over it ... even Jonne let it pass twice..even you can use it ..everyone can use it ..most of us will ..  this topic is more or less created to see MIA punished .

Again I am not justifying her in any case(i feel its pretty low on her side) ..but i think the mere objective behind this topic is something more than to seek "justice" . What my opinion is.. there shouldn't be much hue and cry over such a petty thing ... There is still no Major advantage in this case..if you feel so go ahead ..you are free to use such mod untill jonne makes any announcement regarding this .

Also most of us are vips , who already have too much advantage over non-vips who are crying over Mia case ..that's the biggest Irony . People showing how fast the movements are ..how its so unfair lol but ever thought of non vips playing against vips ? Let me remind you ..this server had made sniper and saw free from last December only ...VIPS still have access to fast skins ..   
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:00:13 pm by Bully »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2020, 06:06:28 pm »
Another Question to make you guys think.
Why does she need to pause toggle on then continue to fight? Why she has to toggle it on?..If its a mod, then i think it should be up and running 24/7 dont you think?..Or is it obvs that she toggled it to get a greater advantage over her enemies? Huh? To kill them easly with her slik turns with a normal skin
Dont miss my point

She does that to avoid others noticing it in her own videos. No better explanation than this.

The point is simple, you must have stated this in the beginning Jonne not after one of your staff members gets reported.
I don't have much knowledge about it but as far as I see, it shouldn't be an issue since she has access to fast skins, so what if she turned the normal skin to a fast skin, at the end it's like she is using one of the fast skins. If you are fighting her and saw that she turns fast just deal with her like you deal with a guy using fast skin.

But if the mod changes the size of the skin then it shouldn't be allowed and the player should be punished being a staff member or not, shouldn't matter. That's pretty logical and I know Jonne knows it so no need of all this drama.s
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 06:11:51 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2020, 06:11:26 pm »
I want to make a clarification, there's a misunderstanding here.

Throughout the day, some players have installed this mod called "fastped.cs". I didn't know this mod existed until Menace mentioned it when he reported me. He was wrong, this is not the mod I'm using and it has never been approved by Plan B's head administration.

As the video posted by Lance Towers shows, and as some of you checked by yourselves in-game, this mod completely eliminates the turning circle for every skin. As a result, all skins turn even faster than beta skins. For this reason, we should expect to see this mod explicitly banned soon.

I never used this. All I do is use a beta skin on my client, but a regular skin on the server. This means that, "on my screen", I'm using a beta skin and I can move accordingly, but a regular skin is synced for the rest of players. Consequently, the performance is exactly the same as what you'd see in a traditional beta skin set with /vskin.

This was approved by Jonne several months ago. I've read some replies suggesting that this approval was somehow related to admin status. Well, I wasn't even an admin when this was approved.

The only reason why I requested this is because there aren't any female beta skins. I'm not concerned about hitbox sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest female skins.

To be very honest with you, I wasn't planning to share this mod. But, given that some players are using an "on steroids" version of it (which is unfair and will most likely be banned soon), I prefer to give everyone the legal, approved and fair version of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLr9YMlJIHk

Keep in mind:
  • Only VIPs can use it. If you aren't a VIP, you don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them. Undercover VIP players aren't allowed to use either, as they don't have legitimate access to beta skins when playing undercover.
  • President and vice-president can't use it. These classes don't have access to beta skins, and you will be banned if you are caught using this mod to gain access to them as president or vice-president.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2020, 06:29:21 pm »
Haha new rules comes from no where.
Everytime you do something we will expect new rules coming . This is shit .

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2020, 06:41:48 pm »
Haha new rules comes from no where.
Everytime you do something we will expect new rules coming . This is shit .

Also,why does it change anything if someone is a President/Vice-President?
Is it because of the role that they cannot change the skins,or some made-up "advantage"?
I'd sure love to see some interesting skins with their ranks,although indeed,that would slightly spoil the gamemode.Since a clown could be the president too.
But,if every other class can change the skin,why does it matter?
And if I recall well,we were supposed to get some additional skins by now.Especially the vice skins,since there is only one,that of a shop worker.
Let's roll

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2020, 06:48:36 pm »
She wanted a female beta skin.
So now players pay for vip to access MODs?? An absolutely Pay to win.
Well done**
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:29:02 pm by Hito »

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45905
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2020, 07:40:04 pm »
disallow this already, I thought you don't tolerate any kind of MODS that change the physic or how samp works, so play the game as it is

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2020, 07:42:11 pm »
disallow this already, I thought you don't tolerate any kind of MODS that change the physic or how samp works, so play the game as it is
No no no im not here for disallowing mods
Im Here waiting for her ban appeal
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:48:10 pm by Hito »

Offline Bingo

• VIP
  • Score: 11697
  • La vie en rose!
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2020, 07:45:02 pm »
Mia is able to introduce new rules?

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2020, 09:17:24 pm »

I'm not concerned about hitbox sizes. In fact, the skin I use, 192, is among the largest female skins.

But it's still smaller than the smallest beta skin, therefore it still represents an unfair advantage over other players.
Admin, remove this shity mod from the allowed mods list