Author Topic: Flying timer doesn't reset between presidencies  (Read 2439 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Flying timer doesn't reset between presidencies
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:54:58 am »
Since we've recently re-enabled some airplanes again, and since it's a pretty limited selection of aircrafts, I think disabling the timer goes along with it. So, we'll disable it in a future update.
I know this update hasn't been done yet and it's probably as difficult to fix this bug as it is to do the update, but if you're President and you fly around for long enough to start losing health, you lose health at the same rate when you're President again without disconnecting in between and try the same thing. I'm guessing that there is some variable that keeps track of how much time a player has spent in aircraft as President that needs to be reset when the player survives or dies.

Procedure for causing the bug:
  • Be President and fly around for long enough to lose health
  • End presidency by survival or death
  • Become President again and fly aircraft. You will immediately start losing the same amount of health you were losing when you were President before (so if you stopped flying when you were losing 5HP, in your next presidency you will immediately begin to lose 5HP when you fly again).

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Flying timer doesn't reset between presidencies
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 09:49:57 pm »
Since we've removed the air camping punishment, this is no longer considered a bug.