Author Topic: Clan members should shoot fellow members on opposing teams  (Read 36855 times)

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Clan members should shoot fellow members on opposing teams
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2017, 11:09:00 am »
You know what. You are right let's follow duty n kill all. Don't even have to explain it by long essays. 2 weeks of that ruel n you'll get the idea
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:41:05 am by pistolstar »

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2017, 11:18:37 am »
We shouldn't even be arguing about this. It's pretty simple that your duty comes before clans. If you don't want to attack your clan mates then you join the same team. If it's full then you have no choice but to follow your duty. 

I joined PTP in 2014 but never played properly for three reasons:

1. Lacentra
2. Clan members not following /duty
3. Newbies being treated like trash

Just because you are not directly affected by something, it doesn't mean that the problem doesn't exist.

I can aid a criminal and simply say that I chose to do so because the criminal was my friend, but it doesn't absolve me from punishment for aiding and abetting. the same principle should apply to those who do not follow their duty and use their clan as an excuse.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 11:22:57 am by Judah »

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2017, 11:27:11 am »
If you guys are suggesting such rule changes which will affect major part of the server then a poll should be order,no?
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2017, 01:39:31 pm »
If you guys are suggesting such rule changes which will affect major part of the server then a poll should be order,no?

Yes, but yomama refuses to do that because he know that he will loose the poll instead he crying about it to manipulate the staff Team to Force us in his gameplay style.
He Reminds me of Lacerta and to enforce such rule is impossible admins have to watch all Players just because some Crazy dude Wants to Force his playing style on others..

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2017, 02:25:35 pm »
This discussion will never end simply because both sides have valid points.

Clans throughout videogames are made to unite a bunch of people to achieve a common goal, meaning becoming allies, meaning they do no harm whatsoever to one another. Having said that, you have no idea how stupid it is to see a cop and a terrorist driving past each other trading just a smile, not commiting to the roleplay the server has its bases on.

Sadly this wont come to a satisfying conclusion. Clans are way in too deep to take them out. The only solution would be if clans man up just enough to assume what this game is about.

EDIT: Heck, even Ryder at one point went against his crew. Just think of yourself like that when you're in a opposite team to that of your clan. You're just another scumbag traitor, assume the rol. Ain't it fun?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 02:28:47 pm by Rev »

Offline Judah

« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2017, 02:30:12 pm »
I don't think it's a rule change. It is complete enforcement of the partially enforced rule against those who do not follow their duty.

Yes, but yomama refuses to do that because he know that he will loose the poll instead he crying about it to manipulate the staff Team to Force us in his gameplay style.

This issue does not affect the majority of the regular players who are in a clan but it is still an issue. Clans can simply choose one team if they don't want to kill each other. You can't have everything. Either you do your duty and kill your clan members or switch to their team and not ruin the fun for everyone else while also following both server and clan rules

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2017, 02:34:34 pm »
If it's full then you have no choice but to follow your duty. 
Well,actually, you can join civ class and play with your friend.

3. Newbies being treated like trash
Because this is what this community is: nothing but a shame on the history of this gamemode.
And the reason is every single regular playing this gamemode. Example - this:
He Reminds me of Lacerta and to enforce such rule is impossible admins have to watch all Players just because some Crazy dude Wants to Force his playing style on others..
He is not only braindead and bastard. He is not only trying to twist everything. He is not only hiding behind "what community wants", because this community consists of such shits like him.

He is saying that when someone is asking for a rule, and the only idea of this rule is to force everyone to play a gamemode instead of ruin it, he is saying that it is "crying" and "forcing someone to his playstyle".
Basically, he is admitting that his own "playstyle" has nothing to do with this classic gamemode.
He compares Yomama with Lacerta, but what i know, when Lacerta was doing shit, nobody, nobody said a single word about it. Not a single regular, mod or admin. And now he is trying to twist the idea of demanding to following this gamemode to idea of forcing doing anyone something unnatural.
He is talking about "polls", because he knows that this server is full of bastards like him. Bastards without dignity. They will talk about "what community wants and what is best for this community", and at the same time they will "treat newbies like trash".

I am a man with a brain and i understand why "polls" were ok 8 years ago and why they are nothing but a joke today.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2017, 02:57:33 pm »
Damn... SoLoD going strong. You tell 'em, girl!

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2017, 03:34:00 pm »

Clans throughout videogames are made to unite a bunch of people to achieve a common goal, meaning becoming allies, meaning they do no harm whatsoever to one another. Having said that, you have no idea how stupid it is to see a cop and a terrorist driving past each other trading just a smile, not commiting to the roleplay the server has its bases on.

Sadly this wont come to a satisfying conclusion. Clans are way in too deep to take them out. The only solution would be if clans man up just enough to assume what this game is about.

EDIT: Heck, even Ryder at one point went against his crew. Just think of yourself like that when you're in a opposite team to that of your clan. You're just another scumbag traitor, assume the rol. Ain't it fun?

If it was only about clan mates... x) it's about the entire regular player base I'm afraid.

Clans aren't really the cause, regulars don't shoot each other regardless if they have a clan or not. If everyone, in except for clanmates, started shooting each other, this would be a huge success already  ;D
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Rev

• VIP
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2017, 03:49:14 pm »

If it was only about clan mates... x) it's about the entire regular player base I'm afraid.

Clans aren't really the cause, regulars don't shoot each other regardless if they have a clan or not. If everyone, in except for clanmates, started shooting each other, this would be a huge success already  ;D

Oh, yes, you are correct. I forgot about that one. Though in that sense I believe it has been an advance to certain degree. Just the other day I was going to get a plane and in the distance I see this car coming straight at me at full speed. When it got close I realized it was a PPLV member, who also happens to be VIP, quickly gets out of the car and started shooting at me doing all kind of weird movements. I stood still in amaze of this odd specimen and it seemed to notice it, since it left me alone after realizing I wasn't shooting back - I was going to do it as soon as I stopped laughing.

Although small, there have definitely been some improvement.

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2017, 04:32:07 pm »
SoLod thanks for Proving that u Don t give a damm on others Players opinion , when this new Plan b Server was created Jonne Himself Said this will be an Community driven server and now you and yomama refuse polls this i very much the same behavoir like the Last owner and his admins they DIdn t care what Players think and what Happend to the player count it dropped.now u wan t to Start this Shit Again with your buddY yomama ,you Even insulted half of the Server i Don t know how anyone can take you serious all you do. is complain and Write bullshit proves what an idiot you are. 

Well refuse poll ig that isn t lacerta 2.0 Talking about Jokes the only joke are you in These 8 years
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:59:43 pm by AleXanderr »

Offline Judah

« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2017, 06:28:23 pm »
SoLod thanks for Proving that u Don t give a damm on others Players opinion
But you're the one constantly denying that the doesn't exists. the rule is nothing new. Suggesting something doesn't mean we don't care about other's opinion but outright denial definitely is.

• A suggestion is an idea someone proposes. You can accept or reject a suggestion.

When someone gives an order — like in the military — it has to be carried out. On the other hand, a suggestion is an idea that's optional.

Source: https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/suggestion
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 06:36:11 pm by Judah »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2017, 08:50:30 pm »
IT'S NOT A RULE CHANGE!

This isn't something that needs a poll. It's obvious to anyone who doesn't benefit from clans blatantly breaking the rules that it's unfair, and it's even obvious to many people in clans. Just from looking at this topic, I haven't found anyone who is not in a clan but is against this suggestion. If there is someone, they're heavily outnumbered by other clanless regulars. There isn't any point in taking a poll on something that has a clear answer, unless you want to pretend that the results of the poll change reality.

Clans aren't really the cause, regulars don't shoot each other regardless if they have a clan or not.
Yes, clanless regulars are also guilty of this, but clans have the distinction of having "rules" against shooting each other enshrined in their clan pages on the forum. They've put written evidence that they ignore rules for their personal gain on the forum.

I have yet to see a valid point from the other side. All I see are people comparing me to Lacerta for effect and pretending that this is fair because they benefit from it. Maybe they could start with this?
Someone disprove this statement:
Players on opposite teams agreeing not to kill each other is unfair, against the rules, and doesn't make sense in terms of the gamemode.
I'm waiting...

The only solution would be if clans man up just enough to assume what this game is about.
That's what I was hoping for when I started this topic- again, I apparently gave them too much credit.

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2017, 09:01:19 pm »
Yes, clanless regulars are also guilty of this, but clans have the distinction of having "rules" against shooting each other enshrined in their clan pages on the forum. They've put written evidence that they ignore rules for their personal gain on the forum.

What rules? What personal gain? You have just said yourself that there is no rule regarding this.

I have yet to see a valid point from the other side.

My argument is that it is futile to try and "force" clans to change their own rules about shooting between members. The whole point of clans is that a group of people have banded together so they could play and enjoy the game together. I have seen servers on SAMP where players from certain clans do shoot each other for fun, yet it's their own choice to allow it or not. I really don't see why you have made such a big deal out of this. As long as it's not enforced by server rules, you have no right to ask clan leaders to make their players shoot each other.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 09:03:08 pm by Spectre »

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2017, 10:11:01 pm »
I can think of an Special Solution about Security and their Duty issues with Clans/etc

make the Security Team unable to see the Terror Names and same for the Terrors so noone Gets confused when they meet a Clanmate. no exra rules needed. Vip skisn would no longer be visable on Securitys since this would allow clanmembers to remember which skin they clanmate wears

« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 10:19:57 pm by AleXanderr »