Author Topic: [To be added]CP+Ingame Intel + Vehicle Suggestions  (Read 7332 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: CP+Ingame Intel + Vehicle Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 06:01:53 am »
1A.) Adding markers for players would be cool too. Then you could watch the President speed around, or check where you are relative to a car you're looking for.

1B.) I already suggested this and more here. I'm not sure if the location example you give can be fixed, since I think it comes from the game itself. "Flint County" is just most of the map, except for Blueberry and a few other places.

2.) Fixing towing for tow trucks is pointless, since you might as well drive the vehicle you're towing. I'm OK with fixing the Packer, as long as it doesn't mess up the stunting possibilities that it was added for in some cases. I honestly don't think it would be very useful though. If the security and President are trapped, the more important part is getting the President out, not bringing enough vehicles for everyone. Securities should be sacrificial if it's better strategy.

As a side note, more people should use the Packers for stunting, particularly in LV. One security can drive it somewhere to be used for a stunt, then the President and the rest of the team can do the stunt, then the Packer is driven away before the terrorists can follow. There are two or three in LV in locations that would be good for this.

3.) It's cool, but I can't see it being used enough to be worth the effort. You can't shoot through the roof, and all the vehicles that would be candidates for such modification are so crappy that no one would want to use them anyway.

4.) Being able to transport a vehicle in the Andromeda or CargoBob would be really cool. I could see terrorists airdropping other terrorists with NRGs and combat shotguns with this.

5.) I like the idea of listing whether the President is in the air, water, or on land, and his direction. I don't like the invisibility idea. I could see this being used to hide how stunts are done.

6.) Kind of pointless. I'd rather have it as a command than a key for that reason, if it's added at all.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2018, 02:45:01 pm »
Well..I ended up on this video. Seems like this is possible, and to add more to it it's done in the old PTP server.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 03:37:04 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2018, 11:53:56 pm »
Well..I ended up on this video. Seems like this is possible, and to add more to it it's done in the old PTP server.

Are you sure that isn't just a local mod?

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 11:31:28 am »
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=296073

Your cargobob shown in the video at first post is a mod. It's just not possible to add things in ptp, along with your other suggestions of using different models.
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 03:35:27 pm »
I fine with these suggestions +1

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 06:08:14 am »
+1 for everything. 

Loved the 4th suggestion

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2018, 06:06:57 pm »
1A.) More details on CP Map
1B.)Improvise Intel
2.)Towing
3.) Vehicle Model Mapping
4.)CargoBob Back Space:
5.)/Backup Additions:
Enable a Headlight On and Off Key.

1A. We'll put it on this list, but it won't be high priority, so you might not see it for a while.
1B. As Yomama mentioned, that is already on the list.
2. We'll look into that option, but again, not as a priority
3. We won't be adding this, as this mostly comes with a lot of problems
4. This isn't possible in SAMP
5. I don't think it's necessary to show those locations, as you can pretty easily spot them on the map already, and mostly you won't need all those options. I also don't think making him invisible is a good idea.
6. This is possible, but from what I'm seeing it's tied with manual engine operation, so I'm not 100% sure if it's a good idea to mess with that.