Author Topic: Moriarty  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Moriarty

• Score: Unknown
Moriarty
« on: March 06, 2017, 03:00:51 pm »
• In-game name - Moriarty
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned - 5 Mar 2017
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - Unknown
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - I was playing in this server .. I started playing yesterday .. Suddenly my game started lagging and then I was banned reason Weapon Hack .. I mean WTF srsly I wasnt using any hack.. I didnt cheat and gave myself any restricted gun.. I was playing as a normal player
please Unban Me
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:29:06 pm by Skittles »

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
Re: Moriarty
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 03:34:34 pm »
You were banned because you spawned grenades, you had full control over what you were doing and yet you come here saying you didn't use any cheats? If you're going to post a ban appeal, at least tell the truth instead of trying to lie your way out of the situation.

Offline Moriarty

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 01:04:43 pm »
You were banned because you spawned grenades, you had full control over what you were doing and yet you come here saying you didn't use any cheats? If you're going to post a ban appeal, at least tell the truth instead of trying to lie your way out of the situation.

You must be kidding me .. spawn grenades srsly ? I went on the question mark icon on the map and found grenades over there and u tell me that I spawned grenades Wow get a lyfe dude

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 07:26:22 pm »
500 grenades from the question mark? Seems legit

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 09:00:01 pm »
Two admins saw you do it and you have over one hundred AC reports for it as well so no, I am not kidding you. Do you wish to continue lying?

No reply after whatever amount of time, create another ban appeal if you want to have the chance of being unbanned.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 11:19:05 pm by Quido »