Author Topic: [UNSOLVED]INCOMING_CALL  (Read 3039 times)

Offline William

• Score: Unknown
  • Algeria Power
[UNSOLVED]INCOMING_CALL
« on: March 01, 2017, 03:40:27 pm »
• In-game name - INCOMMING_CALL
• Your IP address -
• The date you were banned - 01/03/2017 now
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - System
• Extra space for you to explain what  happened : My brother was president and after some minutes he tell me that he was banned for "SpeedHack" I don't know why but he don't use hacks. Need help from some admins because maybe its an error from the system. If he is banned I can't play at ptp. Thanks and excuse my bad english.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:57:22 pm by Fimpen »

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: INCOMING_CALL
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 05:16:04 pm »
[RD]Skittles banned him. And since he is a mod, I will handle this.

Its not a bug. He have over 60 anti-cheats report on him about using speedhack in less then a minute.

I will talk with Skittles and see what he says. Do NOT try to join the server. That includes your brother too.

Offline William

• Algeria Power
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 05:37:12 pm »
Ah ok, im waiting for you.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 05:56:09 pm »
So I talked with Skittles. And he showed valid proof that your brother actually uses hacks.

And since this is not the first time people from your family is causing troubles in PTP. The ban date will be set to two weeks. If ANYONE from your IP/home joins the server, I will raise the ban with two additional weeks for every ban evade. This means that William, Douds, and INCOMING_CALL is NOT allowed to join the server.

Do you understand?

Offline William

• Algeria Power
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2017, 07:35:25 pm »
I swear to god that he don't have any hacks. He is actually connected can you tell him to wait for 2 weeks please ? Prove me that he use hacks? My brother never download hacks. It's impossible 😡

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 08:41:43 pm »
Your brother is still ban evading. So I went ahead and rangebanned him. He is permanently banned from this server. You, William can still play. And your other brother Douds. But not FRENCH_MAN / INCOMING_CALL.

If anyone from your home gets banned again. You are done in this server. Tired of this shit. You will not get any more chances.

Do you understand?

Offline William

• Algeria Power
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 07:42:12 am »
He is not registered so he is not banned for real.

Offline William

• Algeria Power
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 07:51:29 am »
All the member should create an account and if for example INCOMING_CALL is banned when he try to connect his account a warning will say : Your account is banned for "reason" and let other players in the same house. I repeat again that we don't use same computer. Change your system and any player will create an account its better. If you refuse, many players will ban evading. Excuse my bad English and Thanks.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 05:35:27 pm »
You don't make any sense. But what ever. There is really no point to discuss the matter if you don't understand basic English. Get someone to translate for you if you want to continue this conversation else I just lock this.