Author Topic: [BANNED]Gh0st  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Gh0st

• Score: Unknown
[BANNED]Gh0st
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:36:13 pm »
 In-game name -Gh0st
• Your IP address - [IP address has been removed due to the General Data Protection Regulation]
• The date you were banned -19/11/2016
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - system
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -i was killing a police in the spawn area and the reason shown when i got banned was death evade sorry for anything wrong i would like another chance please as its my first mistake
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:32:26 pm by Skittles »

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: Gh0st
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:06:40 am »
You got banned for Constant spawnkill and death evade. [RD]Uthar_Smith is the one that banned you.

After that ban you started to use VPN's to evade that ban. And you only post a ban appeal after I range banned you. So yeah. Small chances that you get unbanned. But I let Uthar decide on this one. Maybe you get lucky.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 12:11:18 pm »
You have been warned several times for spawnkilling and death evasion (Using /sync and /rc) by me and other admins, yet you continued doing these things.

How do I know you won't do these things again when you are unbanned?
Also, are you aware of the fact that ban evading will only extend the time of your ban?

As Fimpen said, small chances that you get unbanned, so think carefully about your reply.

Offline Gh0st

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 02:39:46 pm »
1-Iam so sorry for what ive done i will start a new page and if i get busted one more time give me a ban for ever.

2.i sware i didnt know its against the rules i just  cant resist playing on this server because i love it too much i was so keen to play but anyway iam sorry once again and forgive me this time and iam not going to repeat it . :D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:58:24 pm by Gh0st »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:02:45 pm »
It's good to hear that. You're lucky, you will be unbanned on December 1th.

In the mean time, be sure to read the Rules a few times.

i will start a new page and if i get busted one more time give me a ban for ever.
This still stands though, so if you are caught death evading again you will be permanently banned.

Offline Fimpen

• Former Head Admin
Re: [Pending 1 Dec.]Gh0st
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 07:13:43 pm »
He have tried to join the server 12 times today under different VPN's. So this guy don't care. He wont get unbanned.

Locked.