Author Topic: [Banned]Triker  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Triker

• Score: Unknown
[Banned]Triker
« on: February 14, 2017, 09:59:58 am »
 In-game name -Triker
• Your IP address - not sure
• The date you were banned - 14/2/17
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - unknown
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -i was banned for ban evading so how i was ban evading if i logged in normally without any vpns or changing internet ip or anything i just logged in normally and anyways if i made a mistake from a couple of months ago i just need another chance if possible
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:43:57 pm by Jonne »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
Re: Triker
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 04:17:14 pm »
If you want any chance of being unbanned; stop lying and do not ban evade. Wait for Jonne's reply

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 08:36:23 pm »
Well Trickler , I wanted to unban you and give a chance , but tell me why did you hack in our server in the first place ?

You must know that any sort of hacks are not allowed here.

Give me one good reason why we must unban you ?

Offline Triker

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 07:42:54 pm »
ok sir first thing from a couple of months ago from my account sharp i was playing normally but i found a day when i was playing hackers using aimbot so i just used aimbot for this hackers only i didnt mean to hack but i know even if they are hackers i shouldnt use aimbot but anyway i learnt the lesson and deleted it second thing i didnt mean to join the server when iam banned but the only game i play is protect and i promise i wouldnt use any hacks again so please iam extremely sorry and i would really like another chance

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 09:26:52 am »
ok sir first thing from a couple of months ago from my account sharp i was playing normally but i found a day when i was playing hackers using aimbot so i just used aimbot for this hackers only i didnt mean to hack but i know even if they are hackers i shouldnt use aimbot but anyway i learnt the lesson and deleted it second thing i didnt mean to join the server when iam banned but the only game i play is protect and i promise i wouldnt use any hacks again so please iam extremely sorry and i would really like another chance
Good that you spoke the truth & i would like to consider giving you a second chance for that, But I would like Jonne To handle this as i was inactive since a long time.

Offline Triker

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 10:33:38 am »
so when can jonne reply

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 10:39:44 am »
You have been ban evading constantly since you were banned. You won't be unbanned.

Offline Triker

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 04:21:36 pm »
jonne my only game i play is protect so it was so difficult for me to be banned from protect and anyway please give me one more chance and if i ban eveaded once again dont ever unban me

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 12:43:47 pm »
Then prove it first and stop evading, but you will not get unbanned anytime soon.