Author Topic: Allowing Rustler for president?  (Read 12147 times)

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Allowing Rustler for president?
« on: October 01, 2017, 01:17:55 pm »
Maybe a bit controversial, but why don't we allow the president to fly a Rustler? It's an airplane that can be easily shot down by another Rustler, so there's no hidden advantage for the president.

Yes, skilled flyers will be hard to kill, but isn't that the same for skilled stunters? We allow presidents to use NRG bikes, why don't we allow them to use a Rustler? There are more skilled stunters than skilled flyers in PTP, yet we allow NRG bikes and don't allow Rustlers...Seems a bit odd to me.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Allowing Rustler for president?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 01:53:18 pm »
Yeah I was thinking the same! Please allow us to fly rustlers as a president. Let's bring more action! +1

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline MAR.

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 02:47:57 pm »
give it a try, .

Offline Panal_Abeja

• VIP
  • Score: 8091
  • I'm not scared of you anymore! I'm a big boy now!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 02:49:09 pm »
Excelente idea :p

+1

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 08:14:28 pm »
Just for NSA +1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 10:24:53 pm »
Just for NSA +1
Why just for NSA? It's already extremely hard to escape to a safe place, let alone get into a Rustler and take off without any serious damage. Aka, next to impossible if a good Hydra pilot is hunting you.

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 10:44:54 pm »
Yep +1 but he should only lose health if he is above 600~650 altitude with Rustler

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 10:45:25 pm »
give it a try, .

A tried was already given few months ago. It was later removed because the majority voted so. I don't think giving more tries until the supporters of this idea get the outcome they want is the most time-efficient solution.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 07:47:05 am »
give it a try, .

A tried was already given few months ago. It was later removed because the majority voted so. I don't think giving more tries until the supporters of this idea get the outcome they want is the most time-efficient solution.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 08:53:40 am »
give it a try, .

Yo Hypocrisy back at it again!

PS-Mega this is very interesting to Be implemented but the reason remains same, if we allow it for 1 week
You and Other people who are skilled might try to be president for a lot of times..
But
Just for NSA +1
Why just for NSA? It's already extremely hard to escape to a safe place, let alone get into a Rustler and take off without any serious damage. Aka, next to impossible if a good Hydra pilot is hunting you.
NSA Is fine, tbh you can dodge Missiles too ...
You want it we want it but with some difficulties because rustler vs hydra is awesome and nsa is the map with exceptions soo...

Offline Freckles

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 10:36:44 am »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 11:42:15 am »
Just for NSA +1
even you can see now that newbie presidents will go straight to the airport to fly out of the map.so it can be good rustler vs hydra
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 12:05:53 pm »
I really liked when that was done before , it opened up a lot possibility. I remember doing rustler convoys up in the air and the terrorist will come chasing us with shamals and other things, it added action to the game. But also it was annoying for the terrorist not being able to do anything.
And yes, there was abuse as well not to mention.

How about we just add timers after which you loose  vehicle health and you'll eventually need to switch your rustler ?
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 04:47:45 pm »
I really liked when that was done before , it opened up a lot possibility. I remember doing rustler convoys up in the air and the terrorist will come chasing us with shamals and other things, it added action to the game. But also it was annoying for the terrorist not being able to do anything.
And yes, there was abuse as well not to mention.

How about we just add timers after which you loose  vehicle health and you'll eventually need to switch your rustler ?
Ye probably it sounds good too plus the Terro's won't be able to use their db glitch in 4 person car...
And Adding a new way out should really test Terri's mind to go and capture and be at airport before presi just like some do in area 69.
Yea +1 again

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 06:51:00 pm »
It was tried under different circumstances, so don't pretend it's trying the same thing. This time, the timers are still in place. You're grasping at straws with the "time-efficient" crap.

Yep +1 but he should only lose health if he is above 600~650 altitude with Rustler
I think something like this should replace the current penalty timer, not supplement it.

... it was annoying for the terrorist not being able to do anything...

The terrorists can definitely take down the president, even from the ground with snipers.

A vehicle health timer would be again, too much.