Author Topic: Reworked Swat  (Read 4204 times)

Offline ZeRo

• Score: Unknown
Reworked Swat
« on: October 27, 2017, 10:14:31 pm »
I suggest to Change the Swat Class to the most unique Class in the Gamemode

1. i Suggest for them to start with FULL Armor Protection

2. A Diffrent Spawn Location than Police

3. And Diffrent /duty for example , i would limit the Swat Class to only 4 Swat Units each of them has unique Weapons as in Real life Swat team work as a Perfect Team, they don t use the Same Weapons ,
So the First one Gets normal M4 Desert eagle ,Tec 9 , Second One Sawn off MP5 Desert Eagle , Third one Shotgun Uzis and Combat shotgun , last one Uzis M4 MP5.

4. Their /duty their Duty would Be to Protect each other as a swat team would do in Rl.
  and to Hunt and kill the latest President killer from the last Map , as reward all 4 of them can get extra 3 Points on Score Board for Killing the Terrorist,who killed the President , for that their target should be marked  on the mini map.

i think the GM would Benifit from it , because their duty forces them
to team work not make terro/cop Alliances.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:12:56 pm by Valero »

Offline Sebastian

• 👌👈👅😈👌👈
Re: Reworked Swat
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 10:56:02 pm »
Maybe, no, its good as it is now.

🐯🐰🐼🐸🐵

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 11:26:11 am »
It's been suggested many times to change SWAT Class specs. But I don't think it's needed since it's part of Defense team. So it's same since the first PTP, I don't think it need to be changed now.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 02:49:34 pm »
1. i Suggest for them to start with FULL Armor Protection

Nope, only the President spawns with full armor and with good reason

2. A Diffrent Spawn Location than Police

Not a bad idea, maybe a little bit closer to the President would be nice

3. And Diffrent /duty for example , i would limit the Swat Class to only 4 Swat Units each of them has unique Weapons as in Real life Swat team work as a Perfect Team, they don t use the Same Weapons ,
So the First one Gets normal M4 Desert eagle ,Tec 9 , Second One Sawn off MP5 Desert Eagle , Third one Shotgun Uzis and Combat shotgun , last one Uzis M4 MP5.

Hmm, interesting thought, but I don't think it will happen. Maybe you should make a poll on this particular part of your suggestion and see what Jonne and others think about this (since it would be a radical change)

4. Their /duty their Duty would Be to Protect each other as a swat team would do in Rl.
  and to Hunt and kill the latest President killer from the last Map , as reward all 4 of them can get extra 3 Points on Score Board for Killing the Terrorist,who killed the President

Protect each other - no. Goes into the role-playing style a little bit imho. But, I do like the idea of SWAT going after the player who ended the last map, it could be entertaining. 2 score points would be a good reward, along with some nades maybe or whatever else

Offline Sumit

• Admin
  • Score: 25776
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 05:06:42 pm »
  1. No, Spawning them with full armour is a bad idea. They can refill their armour from several points

2. Good as it is now

3. Giving them different weapons like sawn off, etc. will be bad as they can hunt terrors and sawnoff is op to
      other weapons.

4. Protect eath other? No... Its Protect the president.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:12:44 pm by $uMiT »

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 05:09:38 pm »
Changing the spawn of swat seems good ;D
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Curry

• VIP
  • Hey
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 06:06:27 pm »
I don't think it would be used that much.

Them spawning with full armour would be unfair.

Offline Lisa

• Score: 483
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 06:33:42 pm »
Babe, the swat team is already good plus, spawning them with full armour wouldn't be fair, and, like sumit said, its protect the president, not the swat.

Kisses!  :-*
i hate u

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 06:49:43 pm »
It's been suggested many times to change SWAT Class specs. But I don't think it's needed since it's part of Defense team. So it's same since the first PTP, I don't think it need to be changed now.

Yes they are part of the defense team but no one  besides clueless newbies uses them because they are currently useless. Just because its same since ptp was created dosen t mean its good ?

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 07:02:58 pm »

Hmm, interesting thought, but I don't think it will happen. Maybe you should make a poll on this particular part of your suggestion and see what Jonne and others think about this (since it would be a radical change)

and to Hunt and kill the latest President killer from the last Map , as reward all 4 of them can get extra 3 Points on Score Board for Killing the Terrorist,who killed the President

Protect each other - no. Goes into the role-playing style a little bit imho. But, I do like the idea of SWAT going after the player who ended the last map, it could be entertaining. 2 score points would be a good reward, along with some nades maybe or whatever else
[/quote]

Well the idea was that they go out as Team achive their goal and kill the most dangerous targets for the President , like the President killer from the last map and as second target the Terrorists with the highest Score , since they got all diffrent weapons would be a higher challange to kill the presi with a hunting swat team because nowdays presis die with in mintues its not rly a challange to kill them.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 07:38:17 pm »
Yes they are part of the defense team but no one  besides clueless newbies uses them because they are currently useless. Just because its same since ptp was created dosen t mean its good ?
Valero has a point. Newbies who chose SWAT because they think its a superior force, 90% of the time, get rekt by Terrorists. There needs to be some change but we haven't found the perfect solution yet. Maybe we could make small changes to test it out.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 07:47:42 pm »
Make them like real life special forces! Full armor, a bulletproof car with minigun, airsupport( ie bombs falling from sky at their desired location) m4, combat shotgun, uzi, deagle, sniper, rpg, that bomb-bag thing! N a knife!

Offline ZeRo

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 07:57:33 pm »
  1. No, Spawning them with full armour is a bad idea. They can refill their armour from several points

2. Good as it is now

3. Giving them different weapons like sawn off, etc. will be bad as they can hunt terrors and sawnoff is op to
      other weapons.

4. Protect eath other? No... Its Protect the president.

Well they are limited to only 4 Swat units and only one of them has a sawn off i don t think it would be to op with 30 players or less , i agree spawning with armor might be a step to far , but i should be reworked somehow besides that we can regulate them in a. 1/10 ratio means that it needs 40 players to get all 4 swat units playable i don t think it would unbalance it that much + with their extra duty it would it make more interesting challange for the terrorists. Also they do protect the president simply by eliminating the most dangerous threaths.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 09:10:56 pm by Valero »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2017, 03:14:45 am »
Make them like real life special forces! Full armor, a bulletproof car with minigun, airsupport( ie bombs falling from sky at their desired location) m4, combat shotgun, uzi, deagle, sniper, rpg, that bomb-bag thing! N a knife!
Knife for ToUn6

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2017, 03:51:00 pm »
This won't be added.