Author Topic: Two suggestions  (Read 7054 times)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Two suggestions
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 02:26:23 pm »
If you see the warning it doesn't only mean you crouched after shooting. It means you crouched after shooting and skipped the cool-down animation. That's exactly what the script is supposed to detect, and it's working as it should. Try to crouch after the animation is completed and no warnings will be issued
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2017, 02:24:16 am »
If you see the warning it doesn't only mean you crouched after shooting. It means you crouched after shooting and skipped the cool-down animation. That's exactly what the script is supposed to detect, and it's working as it should. Try to crouch after the animation is completed and no warnings will be issued

Crouching became a habit for most of us here, I play here since 2011, and i am used to it. So this completely ruins the game there is no such problem if we give this "advantage" to civilians, since their main weapon is Deagle and civilian is a weak class for some people.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 02:15:26 pm »
Suggestion #1: Minor C-Bug.

My first suggestion is about the minor C-Bug. It is not there anymore unfortunately, so I am suggesting to bring it back.
I got reasons for this, and they are as follows:

• First of all, Minor Cbug does not give that much advantage, as some people mentioned it earlier.
• I've witnessed and me myself get kicked for the minor cbug, it is common for some of us to crouch after shooting in-order to get a concentrated aim. Now if we do that, we get the warning issued and the character frozen which gives advantage to the opponent.
• Minor cbug does not even come under bugs, so removing it is useless.
• The final point and most important one is that some people use it for getting kicked at the time of fights.

That's all about the minor.
We're not going to switch back and forth, changing the rules every time. The majority of the players voted to add this, so it will stay like that now.

Suggestion #2: Dueling system

Here I suggest that we can have multiple duels in a time. I know, this was already suggested but the discussion was dismissed so thought to open a discussion about it.
The main benefit for this is that a particular person will not wait for a duel to end, he will be able to start another duel at the same time when a duel is already started. By maybe adding a different duel arena or maybe in the same arena but different virtual worlds. It will be useful.
We're already planning to implement this (http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=661.0), but it's not a priority right now.