Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37336 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 01:05:25 pm »
I completely disagree with this topic, if you got skills you can fight under any circumstances. Skills is independent of skins. That's my opinion.
As Wuzi said, people pay not to have advantage over anything as VIP, it is done to help the server to keep it alive and these stuff are a small gift for those people who help the server.
There are some people who pay for thos fast skins, it is their own wish while aome other people pay for Chainsaw and Sniper.
The point is that, you can't take someone's right from him juat because you feel hard to fight someone who uses fast skin, as I told, skills is independent of skins.
But actually this could help in having new VIPs, i mean people may gain interest in purchasing vip after reading it's features. I myself play with both fast and normal skins, i feel they are same for me when I fight someone.
So, it's a -1.

Like Finisher said, Chainsaw and sniper are enough . Especially Chainsaw, for example: a player with 1Hp is still able to kill a player with 100 Amour and 100 health.
Disagree.
Lag comp doesn't work for chainsaws, so if you got a running dude who's not a complete idiot, you probably can't do much with your saw.

As for the fastskins, if lack of balance is a problem, just fucking slap some of them on the classes.
After all, the point of /vskin is to let vips choose the skin they like best. It's pointless if you start limiting it.

That could be wrong, tree
I can trap anyone with any ping and with any skin in my chainsaw.

-Fares
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 01:13:26 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2016, 01:46:40 pm »
I completely disagree with this topic, if you got skills you can fight under any circumstances. Skills is independent of skins. That's my opinion.
As Wuzi said, people pay not to have advantage over anything as VIP, it is done to help the server to keep it alive and these stuff are a small gift for those people who help the server.
There are some people who pay for thos fast skins, it is their own wish while aome other people pay for Chainsaw and Sniper.
The point is that, you can't take someone's right from him juat because you feel hard to fight someone who uses fast skin, as I told, skills is independent of skins.
But actually this could help in having new VIPs, i mean people may gain interest in purchasing vip after reading it's features. I myself play with both fast and normal skins, i feel they are same for me when I fight someone.
So, it's a -1.

Everything is said here
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2016, 02:33:27 pm »
Skills is independent of skins. That's my opinion.

Well, if you consider in-game performance a sign of skills, then you're wrong, because it affects the performance in many ways. Before I tell you why, let's make two things clear:
  • It's obviously possible to kill someone with a fast skin without using a fast skin. It's just harder. That's why we use the word advantage.
  • It doesn't affect most of the weapons, but it has a great impact on the ones that we often use: sub-machine guns (UZI and Tec9) and chainsaw.
To sum up, it has a huge effect when it comes to weapons for which spinning speed is important. Watch the video below and tell me if you really believe it doesn't affect the performance. For example, imagine I'm behind you with my UZI and you need to turn around to shoot me back as fast as you can. Do you get the advantage now?

I myself play with both fast and normal skins, i feel they are same for me when I fight someone.

Then you aren't very good at feeling :)

Please. I don't use fast skins. Fast skins are for gay people. For people who like to take advantage to others. For stats whore. Meh.

Yes, like the ones who make peace with almost every regular so they can go after the newbies all day without any distractions.  :D
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2016, 04:42:37 pm »

Well, if you consider in-game performance a sign of skills, then you're wrong, because it affects the performance in many ways. Before I tell you why, let's make two things clear:
  • It's obviously possible to kill someone with a fast skin without using a fast skin. It's just harder. That's why we use the word advantage.
  • It doesn't affect most of the weapons, but it has a great impact on the ones that we often use: sub-machine guns (UZI and Tec9) and chainsaw.
To sum up, it has a huge effect when it comes to weapons for which spinning speed is important. Watch the video below and tell me if you really believe it doesn't affect the performance. For example, imagine I'm behind you with my UZI and you need to turn around to shoot me back as fast as you can. Do you get the advantage now?

I myself play with both fast and normal skins, i feel they are same for me when I fight someone.

Please. I don't use fast skins. Fast skins are for gay people. For people who like to take advantage to others. For stats whore. Meh.

Yes, like the ones who make peace with almost every regular so they can go after the newbies all day without any distractions.  :D

+1 , I really agree with all things you said. Especially the issue with making peace with every good regular. Once they see , "Oh he is to good", they try to make peace and are doing the "don't shoot me"-thing. It really hurts me to see them attacking newbies with beta skin like they re difficult opponents to them, and often in the majority. There is no real competition.

And thx for the Vid Mia, it really shows how overpowered it is. You could compare it with deagle while driveby-shooting.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 04:46:51 pm by Stulens »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2016, 06:12:57 pm »
You could compare it with deagle while driveby-shooting.
Uh... No lol. It's overpowered only in SMGs. And it's not that much op. What you can compare with deagle db might be vortex DB :D

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2016, 08:30:35 pm »
Does not affect stunting - do not care.  :)
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2016, 10:18:22 pm »

I understand what do you say, but what I said above was not for everyone, i just expressed my opinion and for me they are same.
For a normal skin, if you would like to kill someone, you are not supposed to turn 360 degree just instead of turning right(in order to turn complete 360) just turn left to avoid 360, i can't explain it well here maybe i can show you once I join the game, i am a bit in-active now so maybe later. Let me give you an example, Finisher, he always plays with skin 137 which is not a fast skin and he is doing great with it, so what you call it, hacks ? Lol. Even Wuzi uses normal skin and he does good with it.
So it is different for everyone, unlike some people who use only fast skins.
Theoretically i can't explain well but practically i can show you and you will understand it.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2016, 12:09:21 am »
How many servers u see using this feature?

Shit skins are completely lame and annoying, not necessary at all.

How many server has ptp gamemode? Other servers has cool features too, go make a topic about them, its ptp and thats how it works. Fast skins are meant to be for vips, most of the players bought vip for fast skins only.

And today you feels fast skin gives great adavantage, and tommorow you will feel chainsaw gives a great advantage too lets remove them, and day after tommorow sniper too, so come on and wake up,

*GOOD MORNING*
Lemme tell you a word or two,

Before you lil mofos popped up, trollskins weren't even a part of this game/world.
Not only that lead-aim got removed (The best thing in this game which makes a difference between a player like me and players such as yourself ), but some twig made a joke and created those skins.

So it wasn't just enough to remove lagshot but now I keep seeing yall running in circles like little chickens with your 'modern' skins. It's sad what this game has turned into..

I'd still agree with whoever on this one, cos these skins are compeltely lame as I said.

And I honestly can understand where you are coming from Satvik, cos if they were removed, u'd prolly end up like this,

*Morning*
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 12:12:13 am by M a k a v e l i . »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2016, 12:58:25 am »

And I honestly can understand where you are coming from Satvik, cos if they were removed, u'd prolly end up like this,

*Morning*

LMAO   :D  ;D

Offline Santa Claus is coming to town

• VIP
  • Professional tea drinker & shit stirrer
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2016, 09:00:37 am »
Lagcomp leveled the game up for literally everyone.

> MP5 in drive-by is incredible
> Terro Combat shotgun as a passenger is simply deadly
> Fast skin + UZI + circle running = impossible to kill unless same fast skin + armour + circle runnin'
> Civilians running around trying to hit one shot of deagle on a fast skin doing circles around them with UZIs.

I have a fix, limit fast skins to civilians only and bring back the Colts 45 for /holiday cmd :D
Civilians drive-by's with Colts and fast skins to run around like chickens.

There is no way the civilian class is as equal as the rest. If we want players to stay and not be pissed off and leaving, we should make it fair. Civilians are the only class that are fucked in every situation unless VIPs (chainsaw, sniper, nitro to get away etc).

I always see a couple regulars camping at main armour with fast skins and shooting newbs... of course it pisses them off and they eventually leave or surprisingly start to spawn armour lol
Thanks Obama.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2016, 01:52:16 pm »
Good idea! Fast Skins only for Civil.

We don't need these "chickens" anymore :D
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 01:55:51 pm by Stulens »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2016, 03:21:13 pm »

You can't call fast skin users simply " chicken " when you yourself can't play with those skins. Look i know you can't fight someone who uses fast skin, there is a better solution for this, use fast skin against fast skin users and stop with these topics/complaints.
Civilian is a powerful class having deagle and shotgun(WW), if you check perfectly you can see that most of the people spawn in civilian class unless there is a fight but mostly civilians.
There should be nothing added/removed from civilian class, it is perfect.
Combination of deagle and shotgun makes the class very strong and for VIPs they got sniper. One shoot of deagle takes half of the health/armor. It just depends on how you aim.
As I told before there are many people who always use normal skins, but the question is why they don't create such topics ?

Since 2010.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2016, 03:29:51 pm »

You can't call fast skin users simply " chicken " when you yourself can't play with those skins. Look i know you can't fight someone who uses fast skin, there is a better solution for this, use fast skin against fast skin users and stop with these topics/complaints.

Are u trash talking on the Forum now, or what??
It's funny cuz, u re the first one i beat easily without Beta skin. U re only good with Chainsaw , that's all. Lil chicken ::)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:49:09 pm by Stulens »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2016, 04:52:14 pm »
Please stay on topic

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times