Author Topic: Remove fast skin !!!  (Read 37473 times)

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
Re: Remove fast skin !!!
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2016, 03:24:33 am »
VIP is all about buying it to have access to a variety of skins. Yet all you guys want it for is to find fast skins and use them to your advantages. I legit didn't even know these existed until like 2014. Quite sad what this game has come to.

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2016, 04:26:53 am »
Actually you just made this topic because you find it difficult to play with fast skin anyou cant grt dmg on them too. Next time you can make a topic that will help us (PTP) to be better

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2016, 05:24:01 am »
How many servers u see using this feature?

Shit skins are completely lame and annoying, not necessary at all.

Offline Alcor

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2016, 05:27:43 am »
i rarely use fast skins and never had any issues fighting someone who is using them.

After all that they often leave the server and never come back.

that's a bit of an exaggeration, most of them don't even know what fast skins do and as i said, their effect is not big on the gamemode.

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2016, 06:23:12 am »

How many server has ptp gamemode? Other servers has cool features too, go make a topic about them, its ptp and thats how it works. Fast skins are meant to be for vips, most of the players bought vip for fast skins only.

And today you feels fast skin gives great adavantage, and tommorow you will feel chainsaw gives a great advantage too lets remove them, and day after tommorow sniper too, so come on and wake up,

*GOOD MORNING*
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 06:26:52 am by Satvik »

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2016, 09:51:34 am »

+1 , i totally agree with u
Actually you just made this topic because you find it difficult to play with fast skin anyou cant grt dmg on them too. Next time you can make a topic that will help us (PTP) to be better

And u just replied like that, cuz u re scared to play without fast skin. ;)

If i want, i could play with Beta skin anytime, but did this Suggestion not for me. It's for the whole server.
I just want PTP to be fun with real competitions, that's all!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:03:12 am by Stulens »

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2016, 10:08:43 am »
Its already been discussed in the past , so useless to create same topic again and again

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2016, 10:13:29 am »
Its already been discussed in the past , so useless to create same topic again and again

They did continue to discuss it in the other old Forum of ptp. And only Tenshi was able to make decisions about stuff like that. Now since Jonne is the Boss here, it's on him to decide.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2016, 10:18:03 am »

It was discussed and voted in the old forums. The majority supported removal of fast skins, but Tenshi didn't do anything (he had special talent when it came to not doing anything). It's the perfect time to bring this back again since we no longer depend on Tenshi's will to make changes.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:22:43 am by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Jessy

• VIP
  • Score: 41754
  • Meow
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2016, 10:33:51 am »

+1 , i totally agree with u

And u just replied like that, cuz u re scared to play without fast skin. ;)

If i want, i could play with Beta skin anytime, but did this Suggestion not for me. It's for the whole server.

Stulens , you made this topic cuz you cant deal with fast skins, ha?

It was discussed and voted in the old forums. The majority supported removal of fast skins, but Tenshi didn't do anything (he had special talent when it came to not doing anything). It's the perfect time to bring this back again since we no longer depend on Tenshi's will to make changes.

The one who wants to use normal skin can use normal skin and the one who wants to use fast skin can use fast skin simple.

-1 for removing fast skins, someday or the other we'll say remove the vip stuffs too?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:46:25 am by Jessy »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 10:52:05 am »
The one who wants to use normal skin can use normal skin and the one who wants to use fast skin can use fast skin simple.

It's not that simple, because fast skins do give an advantage. I wouldn't mind those Sweet skins at all if it wasn't because they can do 180 degrees turns with 0 radius.

It's going to be hard to find a solution, because fast skins were included when we purchased VIPs, so some people could feel deceived if they were removed. By the way, there are already some blocked skins, like the ones with the "Staff" word on their back or skins from president and vice president classes.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 10:59:31 am »

Read my sentences properly again, before you start saying anything!

And i m not the only one who thinks so..

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Banned!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 11:02:41 am »

Read my sentences properly again, before you start saying anything!

And i m not the only one who thinks so..

ofc but it most of the people bought vip for vip skins, else we would buy it on other server, without wasting money here :D, better remove vip class if you want that :)

if you dont want to use fast skin then play with normal simple, Jonne owns this server doesnt mean we would change every possible thing.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:04:45 am by Satvik »

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 11:06:50 am »
Please. I don't use fast skins. Fast skins are for gay people. For people who like to take advantage to others. For stats whore. Meh.

Offline StuLenS

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 11:30:19 am »
Please. I don't use fast skins. Fast skins are for gay people. For people who like to take advantage to others. For stats whore. Meh.

+1 , Couldnt say it better :)