Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 4164 times)

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
Suggestion
« on: March 07, 2019, 07:04:03 pm »
-Add a few boats to coastline in this area or any other area along here.

upload images
- It gives terrorist quick access for boats , instead of having to go to the police spawn for a boat
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:15:29 pm by lincon »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 07:21:14 pm »
+1, i had this in my mind for a long time.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:24:19 pm »
I dont think there is a need of adding boats as it gives little advantage to president, but if boats are added to this costline it will be easier for terrorist to kill president resulting in quick map change.

The other reason for not adding boats is that the rustlers will eventually become useless as it would be easier for all the classes to simply get a boat and get near to president in no time. Moreover we'll see air attacks rarely, so i dont think we should add boats near this "coastline"

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:32:52 pm »
I dont think there is a need of adding boats as it gives little advantage to president, but if boats are added to this costline it will be easier for terrorist to kill president resulting in quick map change.

The other reason for not adding boats is that the rustlers will eventually become useless as it would be easier for all the classes to simply get a boat and get near to president in no time. Moreover we'll see air attacks rarely, so i dont think we should add boats near this "coastline"
Id rather see boat attacks than Kamikadzes.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 10:42:16 pm »

Im sure the guys who fly rustler will stick with flying rustlers.

The president has access to these boats so Im doubtful that there would be a quick map change.

Air attacks are so often; As alex said, id like to see some water action.

Btw this is 2nd armor
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 01:24:15 am by lincon »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 06:07:34 am »
The thing is, this would make it really easy for the President to get to the ship with all his security before anyone could do anything about it, and it's very difficult to attack in that situation. I am definitely in support of adding more boats, but there are better places to add them, like all along the northern edge of the map. This would still allow the President to get to the water easily, but it wouldn't be basically a straight shot to the boat, like you are suggesting. It would also fix the problem of the President getting stuck back there.

Do you realize that boats are great for suicide attacks? Their explosions are huge, and most people are happy to light you up next to the President's hiding spot.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 06:38:18 am »
+1

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 08:46:07 am »
Yes, that's really needed. Sometimes, it's like impossible to get the boats from police spawn because boats are delicate and police/security blows them in just seconds. It will not be over powered or unfair in any way if we add one or two boats near the shore.

Moreover, in intention of getting a boat from police spawn, cops vs terror happens in rush and it usually results in spawnkilling which makes it even more unfair rather than adding boats near the shore is(who thinks it).

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 09:22:50 am »
+1

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 09:25:46 am »
Next suggestion would be to spawn presi in terro spawn.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 11:25:05 am »
It will not be over powered...
No, it won't be, but it would be so close that no one even has time to counter them. I would compare this to moving the President spawn in NSA into the RV park right next to Area 69. It makes it really difficult to stop the President from going to an easy-to-defend stronghold.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 02:39:26 pm »
Do you realize that boats are great for suicide attacks? Their explosions are huge, and most people are happy to light you up next to the President's hiding spot.
When i am on a SHIP.
How can somebody suicide attack me when im not even near the explosion.
Rustlers can eject themself. Boat drivers can not and they will not risk theyr life to kill the president like kamikadzes.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104238
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 08:50:33 am »
Next suggestion would be to spawn presi in terro spawn.
+1
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 10:31:44 pm »
I would much rather see a Sparrow get added to the Terrorist spawn in Las Barancas. That would solve more than one problem with West Venturas, in my opinion.
cunt

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 09:08:28 pm »
I also don't think that's the best spot to place more boats. We can place some more, but we'll try finding more suitable spots for them.