Author Topic: Regular P Upgrade  (Read 3369 times)

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
Regular P Upgrade
« on: April 09, 2019, 01:25:07 pm »
Hello PTP. I was thinking about giving registered players ability to /cc, tune their vehicle and change their skin to whatever they want. The gameplay would be pretty balanced. What ya think?

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Regular P Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 01:34:20 pm »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:37:06 pm »
Why do I think you're being sarcastic?
What would be left there for VIPs that;s special and not possessed by anyone? :P
They'd only have katana and almost-useless rifle.
That would be a good thing for us who are not VIPs,but you guys should be compensated with something.Imagine a bazooka with limited rounds.
What if we had the ability for VIPs that they can see all weapons available on spawn,and they go to them and pick whichever they prefer?That would be a nice thing,and not changing the game drastically,since everyone has sniper and saw now,and no other overwhelming weapons are available for anyone differently than others.
Let's roll

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 03:09:18 pm »
The gameplay would be pretty balanced.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 05:04:11 pm »
I'm very serious about this one, what's wrong with the suggestion?

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 06:18:15 pm »
+1

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 01:38:05 pm »
Well,if you're serious,then
+1
under this condition:
VIPs should be compensated in some way.They need to have something specific.
I'd surely love to choose whatever I want from the things you listed and adjust them to my will.
But,VIPs should get some new features,or certain bonuses that no other players have.How about the suggestion I've already presented - all weapon classes visible on spawn for VIP only,and they come to the ones they want and acquire them with a button (different from TAB since it shows the score)?
I also suggest VIPs retain monopoly on nitro,what would the game be like if everyone could hit the nitro? :P xd
Maybe you should put up a poll so everyone can vote.But I doubt VIPs would relinquish even these benefits.And I don't blame them.It's all up to the players,after all.Get some admin to check this post out.
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 09:24:42 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me if jonne hits with another "wrong decision" from his pocket and give everything vips had as features to level 0 and 1 players. After all only from the ashes a new order could rise, so lets just continue ruining everything.

Offline pRiMoZ

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2019, 06:29:13 pm »
Wouldn't surprise me if jonne hits with another "wrong decision" from his pocket and give everything vips had as features to level 0 and 1 players. After all only from the ashes a new order could rise, so lets just continue ruining everything.

I don't know about the new order...but the ruining part is in proces indeed :')

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 01:52:14 am »
Be thankful they gave us chainsaw and sniper. Thats all I wanted.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 03:05:22 am »
They should also have access to the vip chat too # to make it fair and balanced for all
Nothing to hide right?

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 04:18:01 am »
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 06:53:01 am »
-1 ; you guys already given saw and Sniper to them and want to give /cc too What The Hell!!!!
You guys already Given one of the main features of vip to them and want to give others too.. for you guys I don't know is 10€ is worth it or not but it's worth like ₹780 for us.
Well,if you're serious,then
+1
under this condition:
VIPs should be compensated in some way.They need to have something specific.
I'd surely love to choose whatever I want from the things you listed and adjust them to my will.
But,VIPs should get some new features,or certain bonuses that no other players have.How about the suggestion I've already presented - all weapon classes visible on spawn for VIP only,and they come to the ones they want and acquire them with a button (different from TAB since it shows the score)?
I also suggest VIPs retain monopoly on nitro,what would the game be like if everyone could hit the nitro? :P xd
Maybe you should put up a poll so everyone can vote.But I doubt VIPs would relinquish even these benefits.And I don't blame them.It's all up to the players,after all.Get some admin to check this post out.
I good suggestion is that make it gameplay like 2018 where you get free saw and snipers in Winter update only.
Yeah like the other servers this server too going to be destroyed.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 06:58:36 am by [DsE]Alaster »

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 06:21:29 am »
There wouldn’t be any value of purchasing VIP if this goes on, best solution was leveling the game by giving Saws and Snipers to everyone and I think it's perfect right now. I don’t think this is needed. As there are Trandsfenders for that so -1 And for the skins, it's a big NO NO.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 09:47:58 pm »
I don't think this will have a lot of effect on the balance of the game, so I don't really see a reason to add this.