Author Topic: No fly-zone for civil spawn  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
No fly-zone for civil spawn
« on: April 15, 2019, 09:45:42 pm »
To be very clear, I have seen some people throwing people out of spawn zone just to kill them somehow using a rustler and hydra rockets forcefully in NSA map and I think its an absolute spawn kill. A no fly-zone could be a lot better to avoid this mess. What do you say?
P.S: If presi intends to camp in civil spawn, then the no fly-zone shall be disabled as none of the civilian will no longer remain under spawn protection.
Cheeers!!!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:46:57 pm by DeadBot »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: No fly-zone for civil spawn
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 11:06:52 pm »

yeah like i need that. I can just fly over that zone doesent even work properly.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:24:42 pm »
I agree,under the condition that all spawns become like that,and that,firstly,president's presence doesn't turn the civilian spawn protection off by default,because that's crap and just an excuse for security to massacre civilians who don't want to fight them.
Let's roll

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31960
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 12:52:10 pm »
There is already a rule against forcing players out of spawn protection , a no fly zone would be annoying

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 12:59:37 pm »
There is already a rule against forcing players out of spawn protection , a no fly zone would be annoying

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 09:59:16 pm »
It only happens when there's an admin online. But my suggestion's main focus is for hydras. Some players smash rockets in the spawn, forcing someone to loose SP and then kill him without even giving him/her a chance to fightback or run. This is something I or some other players will never tolerate

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 12:32:08 pm »
Agreed.Admins aren't always online,so someone may be naughty enough to bombard a spawn and statswhore from abusing spawnkilling.It should be disabled either way.Although,if it's a no-fly zone,do you mean it being bordered by red line too?Wouldn't that make flying harder,though,with already short maps? :P
Let's roll

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2019, 04:29:44 pm »
I don't think this will really affect anything. The rustler czn only be used for ramming, and a no fly zone wouldn't help in that (unless you force them out of their plane for flying in there, but I feel that will happen a lot to people unintentionally, given how close it is to the airport). For the hydra, the rockets shouldn't be able to damage anyone in the spawnzone.