Author Topic: Bring back/Add Votemap CMD  (Read 2365 times)

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Bring back/Add Votemap CMD
« on: April 16, 2019, 08:20:32 pm »
Add that Feature that we had once i d like to choose map instead of getting NSA every second round..

since most Vip features are for free now why not Add votemap as a Special VIP feature.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:22:17 pm by Lions »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Bring back/Add Votemap CMD
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 09:28:33 pm »
It was suggested earlier. Sadly, I am unable to find the link of that topic.

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 01:13:45 am »
what ? haha so u guys choose the map others will play in ? i agree for adding more vip features for u it's not my business , but u choose me the map i will play in ? lol sorry but no , many players like to play north san andreas and i'm one of them bcs there will be no chasing and wars and shit , i only hate it and want it to end when tunico is around , it's like a map made for duty

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 03:39:29 am »
what ? haha so u guys choose the map others will play in ? i agree for adding more vip features for u it's not my business , but u choose me the map i will play in ? lol sorry but no , many players like to play north san andreas and i'm one of them bcs there will be no chasing and wars and shit , i only hate it and want it to end when tunico is around , it's like a map made for duty

Bullshit majority hates NSA and you are full of bullshit . So you enjoy GM and duty  now suddenly ? lmao pls stfu your the one always uc as cop  and hunting Terrors like a fag and getting Rekt by Anticheat and now you talk plz

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:09:12 am »
Nisou plz stfu

+1  got pwnt?
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 01:23:23 pm »
Lolol well,maybe we could use that,but we need a bunch of other,maybe even modified maps,made,in order to not always choose the same maps all over again.And I don't think it should be a VIP privilege.That's what all players should be consulted about.
Let's roll

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 04:36:32 pm »
I think the current system is good, so all maps get played in a random order. Most people would just close the voting or vote for the first option anyway, so I think it would only be a minority that would be choosing a map anyway.