Author Topic: Remove Beta skins  (Read 8352 times)

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Honour and Sincerity are very Important
Remove Beta skins
« on: April 15, 2016, 09:09:23 am »
Well , we know that beta-skins have been used by alot of  Vips that is kinda advantage over other newbies and also most servers don't allow them . So , I think removing them would be a good idea and we can have a fair gameplay .
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:12:08 am by UltimateKiller »

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
Re: Remove Beta skins
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 12:51:47 pm »
Agreed.

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 02:03:47 pm »
Maybe make a poll about this on the PTP forums?

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 02:55:04 pm »
Maybe make a poll about this on the PTP forums?

Well , since this script will be used for ptp so that's why it is best to make a topic here and most players have registered here so..and anyways suggestions here are looked upon more than the one's on original ptp forums

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 03:10:40 pm »
Yeah, why not.

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 05:03:54 pm »
+1 to this

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 05:35:51 pm »
You can't remove something people have already paid for.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 06:05:30 pm »

This is not what ''people paid for " , it was basically the VIP weapons and other normal skins etc
Not these beta skins , people have been playing before with normal skins and it was fine then , these beta skins have ruined the fun . So yeah..and most other servers don't allow them so people can have a fair gameplay

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 06:30:39 pm »

This is not what ''people paid for " , it was basically the VIP weapons and other normal skins etc
Not these beta skins , people have been playing before with normal skins and it was fine then , these beta skins have ruined the fun . So yeah..and most other servers don't allow them so people can have a fair gameplay

Sniper and chainsaw are also huge advantages. We were told that we would be able to use any skin we wanted and we paid. VIP features should only be increased, not restricted.
I don't feel like this is the right place to discuss it. There's a VIP forum in PTP. Everybody should be able to give an opinion and not only the beta testers, since this could be controversial.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 06:51:46 pm »
I don't think we should create a poll here, or in this VIP forum you guys are talking about. I think we should just create a poll on the public PTP forums so everyone can vote.

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 07:27:06 pm »
Already made a topic in VIP Area .

@Uthar ; actually only VIPs can use beta skins so it would be best if VIPs vote on that . Probably , non-vips will vote yes for them to be remove so you know..

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 07:47:18 pm »
@Uthar ; actually only VIPs can use beta skins so it would be best if VIPs vote on that . Probably , non-vips will vote yes for them to be remove so you know..
Yeah, that's the point. A lot of non-vips hate it when vips use beta skins, because there (apparently) is a big disadvantage for them. If you would only let the vips vote, the outcome would probably be to leave them be.

Actually, I think it's best if Tenshi or Jonne decides on this. Because either way, the outcome will be a little unfair.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 08:05:51 pm »
Yes, it's better to do this on the PTP forums instead of here, so everyone can have a vote on it. And what Mia said is also true, some people might have donated for VIP just because of the beta skins, so in a way, they have paid for that. But the donations go to Tenshi, not me, so he'll have the final decision in this.

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2016, 08:21:09 pm »
Yeah, that's the point. A lot of non-vips hate it when vips use beta skins, because there (apparently) is a big disadvantage for them. If you would only let the vips vote, the outcome would probably be to leave them be.

Actually, I think it's best if Tenshi or Jonne decides on this. Because either way, the outcome will be a little unfair.

Well , Tenshi/Jonne won't just remove it . They'll be asking for everyone's opinion and act accordingly since it's a VIP feature (not saying they can't lol) . The topic is just to see if Vips want them or not and then Jonne ands Tenshi can decide . Final decision is with them ofcourse

Yes, it's better to do this on the PTP forums instead of here, so everyone can have a vote on it. And what Mia said is also true, some people might have donated for VIP just because of the beta skins, so in a way, they have paid for that. But the donations go to Tenshi, not me, so he'll have the final decision in this.

Well , I agree . Some players did pay only for the beta-skins but then again..it's clear that beta skins are just too OP . We didn't use beta skins before because we wanted to have a nice clean gameplay rather than abusing it too much . The game went well but now..

And anyways , everyone that has donated will vote and I hope everything will be according to the votes .
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:36:38 pm by UltimateKiller »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2016, 11:08:24 pm »
You can't remove something people have already paid for...

...Sniper and chainsaw are also huge advantages. We were told that we would be able to use any skin we wanted and we paid. VIP features should only be increased, not restricted.
Was it written anywhere that you would be able to use any skin you wanted? It was already obvious that you wouldn't be able to use certain ones like the President/VP skins and the staff skin. It sure is convenient to change your standards when it suits you! While yes, snipers and chainsaws are huge advantages (as you regularly prove in game), beta skins are practically glitching.

I don't feel like this is the right place to discuss it. There's a VIP forum in PTP. Everybody should be able to give an opinion and not only the beta testers, since this could be controversial.
Already made a topic in VIP Area .

You people are right- only the VIPs should choose. We all know that we represent the best of the server. It just wouldn't be productive to have silly plebeians discussing patrician matters.

... the donations go to Tenshi, not me, so he'll have the final decision in this.