Author Topic: [Added]Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)  (Read 18966 times)

Offline AruN.

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You think this is a game?
Re: Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 02:32:21 pm »
What about disabling the no-flying zone along with spawn protection zone when the time is up? Also when president decides to camp at spawn make securities respawn without protection.
Let securities respawn with the usual spawn protection, Hydras are powerful enough to kill the president, even if securities are shooting at it.

AruN

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 05:19:34 pm »
Very good your suggestion,but I think a minute is short, remember that some security officers are very funny and sometimes do not let the president get into his car or start bothering him so he does not leave the spwan, better a 1:30 it's a reasonable time.
Me vs All

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2017, 05:45:33 pm »
What about disabling the no-flying zone along with spawn protection zone when the time is up? Also when president decides to camp at spawn make securities respawn without protection.
Let securities respawn with the usual spawn protection, Hydras are powerful enough to kill the president, even if securities are shooting at it.

No, then the hydras will get the warning and the hydra will receive damage. So just remove the protection when the security is re-spawned but when the president dies and a new president is spawned the securities will receive their protection back.

Very good your suggestion,but I think a minute is short, remember that some security officers are very funny and sometimes do not let the president get into his car or start bothering him so he does not leave the spwan, better a 1:30 it's a reasonable time.

No, if a security does that, you can simply use /report and the corresponding security(s) will punished.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Nazi

• In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2017, 05:57:11 pm »

No, if a security does that, you can simply use /report and the corresponding security(s) will punished.
[/quote]
Sometimes "Report" does not solve anything, but I'll take it into account.
Me vs All

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2017, 02:17:55 am »

Sometimes "Report" does not solve anything, but I'll take it into account.
[/quote]

You got IRC, Discord, Teamspeak, Forum where admins are present, admins are doing their best to help us in playing the game clean, but after all they are human.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 12:45:43 am »
Why not just spawn them with a special spawn protection that doesn't punish people who shoot them?
What kind of special spawn protection, i will be glad if you give a detailed explanation.
I thought what I wrote was pretty clear- I meant giving the security just simple invincibility for a period of time not related to the area that they're in. If someone shoots them, they don't get punished for doing so. That way the anti-hydra zone can be disabled after a period of time so the President can be killed or he can leave while still giving the Security spawn protection when they die.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 02:41:42 am »
Why not just spawn them with a special spawn protection that doesn't punish people who shoot them?
What kind of special spawn protection, i will be glad if you give a detailed explanation.
I thought what I wrote was pretty clear- I meant giving the security just simple invincibility for a period of time not related to the area that they're in. If someone shoots them, they don't get punished for doing so. That way the anti-hydra zone can be disabled after a period of time so the President can be killed or he can leave while still giving the Security spawn protection when they die.

I get it, I get it.
It's a good idea.

Since 2010.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 03:04:32 am »
I'll make the zone act the same as the normal zone. If he stays in his spawn zone for longer than a minute, the zone will be disabled. The securities already have a different spawn protection when the zone is disabled (15 seconds of spawn protection instead of area-related), but I agree it would be a good idea to disable the warnings as well on them.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
Re: [To be added]Suggestion regarding President spawn(NSA)
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2017, 04:41:04 am »
I'll make the zone act the same as the normal zone. If he stays in his spawn zone for longer than a minute, the zone will be disabled. The securities already have a different spawn protection when the zone is disabled (15 seconds of spawn protection instead of area-related), but I agree it would be a good idea to disable the warnings as well on them.

Thank you for your effort Jonne, I appreciate your hard work.

Since 2010.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751