Author Topic: [To be added]Swat van armour/full armour for security  (Read 10567 times)

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • yes im noob
[To be added]Swat van armour/full armour for security
« on: March 28, 2018, 05:37:00 pm »
As suggested before https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=265.msg1581#msg1581

1. I'm going to suggest once again that security class should spawn with full armour.  The simple reason is that if security are not allowed to leave president's side, they should not have to go to get armour.

2. The old players would remember that getting in and out of a swat van gave you armour. I used to love that. It can benefit all teams as long as the vans are fairly positioned.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 07:22:50 pm by Jonne »
Asduhfhsuwkiduuskwnbcyaiakmbrhciaonvefyciakqngycuowonwvgyc

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
Re: Swat van armour/full armour for security
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 05:49:19 pm »
1. I'm going to suggest once again that security class should spawn with full armour.  The simple reason is that if security are not allowed to leave president's side, they should not have to go to get armour.

Eh..not sure about this one. I'd like this if this happens during special events like : /bu or If Number of Secs are too low, would save them time.

While if this happens if Secs are too much combined with the next suggestion(which I want to give +1 to), it would be a bit unbalanced.

-1 for now.

2. The old players would remember that getting in and out of a swat van gave you armour. I used to love that. It can benefit all teams as long as the vans are fairly positioned.

+1, would be cool seeing a portable armor pickup, although tbh I'd rather prefer this feature to be mapped on more weaker Vans like Securicar or Boxville, since SWAT Van has a water hose and off-roading and decent speed. Would make bringing portable armor a challenge in itself.

It's enforcer alright.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 03:30:19 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Darwin

• VIP
  • Good choice,Bad choice life still goes on
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 05:51:10 pm »
I like the idea of letting secs get full armour, since they can't leave president side +1

I don't understand the other one lol,can you explain more? :p

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:16:13 pm »

I remember that this was to be implemented on Tenshi's server, but for some reason it was forgotten lol. I like the idea, +1

Interesting, might be worth it actually. Although I'm not sure if non-Cop classes should benefit from this, perhaps it could be implemented as an experiment and to see how it would work

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 06:49:07 pm »
I like the idea of letting secs get full armour, since they can't leave president side +1

I don't understand the other one lol,can you explain more? :p

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 07:15:29 pm »
+1 for the first suggestion.

For second, I saw this feature on PartyServer and I didn't know it existed in PTP  :o But I think it will be abused very easily. If the vans will be placed, players will try to use these vans as a vehicle and will stick to it everytime as a result it will be so annoying. PTP is a simple game mode and that's why players gets connected very quickly. Implementing any features beyond the game mode type will not be good.

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2018, 08:40:24 pm »
You're right in a sense that it might be abused by players, but it will also stop armour camping

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2018, 10:40:32 pm »

Interesting, might be worth it actually. Although I'm not sure if non-Cop classes should benefit from this, perhaps it could be implemented as an experiment and to see how it would work

Offline Kooly™

• Score: 1687
  • (ᵔᴥᵔ)
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 11:33:02 pm »

I remember that this was to be implemented on Tenshi's server, but for some reason it was forgotten lol. I like the idea, +1

<PBBot3>: [Terrorist ID: 21] Miss.Khalid.Captain: can anyone tell me the sex commands

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 05:20:03 am »
+1 for the first suggestion.

For second, I saw this feature on PartyServer and I didn't know it existed in PTP  :o But I think it will be abused very easily. If the vans will be placed, players will try to use these vans as a vehicle and will stick to it everytime as a result it will be so annoying. PTP is a simple game mode and that's why players gets connected very quickly. Implementing any features beyond the game mode type will not be good.
What if we set Van's HP to 500?

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 09:08:52 am »
Full armour to security +1

About the swat van,I really dont know.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 09:18:12 am »
1:-1
2:+1
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 09:56:34 am »
+1 to all

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 11:51:44 am »
Both are good suggestions. Especially the one with the swat van. But did you mean Enforcer or the swat tank?
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 07:01:26 pm »
Both are good suggestions. Especially the one with the swat van. But did you mean Enforcer or the swat tank?

Enforcer. Get in as driver or passanger to get armour