Author Topic: Staff changes and other updates: 8 Mar  (Read 34521 times)

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 119472
  • Menace 2 Society
Re: Staff changes and other updates: 8 Mar
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2019, 07:32:38 pm »
Lol seriously ?? vip and saw for everyone so VIP is useless now, i tought it's only christmas everyone have sniper and saw but ok... gg
More laggers with saw gg😎

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 01:01:59 pm »
We bought VIP for tuning cars and blinking colours. Fuck that, unfair shit.
Gang wars and armor fights will be increased cause of /sniper and /saw for everyone. Delete my account here and in game please.
I'm leaving this.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 01:12:19 pm »
We bought VIP for tuning cars and blinking colours. Fuck that, unfair shit.
Gang wars and armor fights will be increased cause of /sniper and /saw for everyone. Delete my account here and in game please.
I'm leaving this.
At last some good news! They will definitely make me join the server again!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:52:17 pm by Carg »

Offline (1)[H]nZ88

• VIP
  • Score: 33709
  • VIPs = Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 03:06:52 pm »
Fuck that, unfair shit.
Allow me to laugh in your face.
We bought VIP for tuning cars and blinking colours.
You seem to be forgetting free and unlimited Nitro and fast skins.
cunt

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 09:09:12 pm »
We purchased our VIPs to help fund the server we spent years playing on. Even back when beta skins didn’t mean shit in lagshoot, let’s not complain people

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 09:45:26 pm »
Lol,I knew you'd be bitching,Crash.If you can't really stand playing on equal grounds,sure,go.This server shouldn't be for statswhoring on new and average players who don't have ridiculous advantages that some guys with full pockets do.Now,I feel like the server is more lively.Everyday,at certain point in time,there are about 30-40 players on server,and the game is actually something balanced and fun.Now,for example,us 'randoms' can fight back you sniveling sniping cowards who turn to using op armaments once you cannot kill us fair and square.So,I don't think, few of you guys leaving is a huge loss.You still have certain advantages,you cannot appreciate them.Maybe I would be angry too,if I were in yer shoes,but see,I don't pay for games.Whatever the case.Maybe I could donate someday,though I'm poor and don't really have any means for that.Still,now I'm massively satisfied with how the server is doing,thanks to approving my suggestion,so,who knows.If I ever have $10 to throw away,might as well donate them here.But,seeing how this admin guy Jonne doesn't need funding,maybe there's really no need for that.Maybe he should give y'all some more advantages,but nothing too overwhelming.Actually donating to help the server is what a man does;a kid only goes for insane benefits.
Let's roll

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2019, 02:53:09 pm »
Great job, Jonne. Thanks for the effort that you and all the admins put so that we can have a nice time here :D
Aye!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2019, 03:00:26 am »
Even back when beta skins didn’t mean shit in lagshoot, let’s not complain people
Snipers were comparatively balanced then, as well.

While I still believe that snipers are overpowered, this is definitely a step in the right direction. At least now, half the server isn't getting shot to hell with them without any chance of fighting back.

We are also releasing our admin policy (https://planbserver.com/Admin_policy.pdf). The goals of this document are the following:

• Letting players know what to expect from admins/mods (what they can do and cannot do): right now I sometimes see a lot of frustration if a mod doesn't do anything, or mods getting accused of things they can't even do.
  • Defining what we consider abuse and providing the proper ways to report for it
  • Letting players know how we handle their personal information
  • Letting players know how we pick mods/admins and what we base ourselves on

We are asking for your feedback, thoughts and further questions, for example on things you think should still be included, so this isn't a final version yet. Once it's final, we'll integrate it in the website as well. We hope this document clears up a lot on how our staff team operates.
I am often unimpressed with admins elsewhere, in SA-MP or in other games-- most are bad at their basic duties, have few personal skills, and are too drunk on their own power to leave much room for compassion. I've always thought PTP's staff is and has been, for the most part, exceptionally fair and competent. This is the cherry on top. Excellent.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2019, 04:46:01 am »
No sniper and saw for non registered players, ask them to register when they type /sniper /saw this would increase registered player count.
Just saying kudos!

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2019, 04:50:05 pm »
No sniper and saw for non registered players, ask them to register when they type /sniper /saw this would increase registered player count.
Just saying kudos!

One of the reasons this change was made is to reduce the number of new players who leave the game due to feeling the game is unfair against them. Making them register to gain access to the weapons that are deemed to be the most powerful would negate the desired effect that this change brings. It could be argued that players who are not willing to stay for a short amount of time to register and gain access to more features would not stay anyway but I don't think we should take that chance when the number of players who play SAMP and PlanB is not highest to begin with.

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2019, 09:26:35 pm »
Just saying kudos!

One of the reasons this change was made is to reduce the number of new players who leave the game due to feeling the game is unfair against them. Making them register to gain access to the weapons that are deemed to be the most powerful would negate the desired effect that this change brings. It could be argued that players who are not willing to stay for a short amount of time to register and gain access to more features would not stay anyway but I don't think we should take that chance when the number of players who play SAMP and PlanB is not highest to begin with.
1- Not all people playing SAMP are as wise as you think.
2- Most of the new comers are from south asia and phil., I always see a sense of greed in them so they stick together to server
3- People should be given a proper notice to let them know new update whenever a non registered player is spawned. He/She would definitely register.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 12:49:49 am »
When u connect and somebody adds an update, put it in front of ur face when u choose a class.
After that it wont appear again until new update, done.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2019, 07:31:24 am »
Appreciate the new changes.  :)

UPDATE 19 March:
Adding to the staff changes mentioned here already, we're also promoting 2 new level 5s: Nikola and Quido. They will support us in managing the server. Their responsibilities are listed in the admin policy, so if you need anything from them, feel free to ask!
Congratulations  :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 03:16:34 pm by GlennN »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2019, 11:56:07 pm »
UPDATE 19 March:
Adding to the staff changes mentioned here already, we're also promoting 2 new level 5s: Nikola and Quido. They will support us in managing the server. Their responsibilities are listed in the admin policy, so if you need anything from them, feel free to ask!

Offline [ThuG].Tonny

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Nada como uma dia após o outro dia!
    • @rodrigo2w
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2019, 12:30:36 am »
Great! Congratulations guys.
"And remember, respect is everything"
                                          (GTA II)