Author Topic: Maddy[PPLV] - No damage Mod  (Read 4733 times)

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PTP Player since 2008
Maddy[PPLV] - No damage Mod
« on: May 24, 2017, 12:27:49 pm »
• Players' name: Maddy[PPLV]
• Date it occurred: 23/05/2017 (time 12:12 of Madrid) 24/05/2017 (time 12:15 of Madrid)
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):
Use of NO-Damage hack.
In the first case 23/05 Wael report to me, claiming Maddy didn't get any damage on 1vs1. In the second case 24/05 we were in a ship, tense situation, 2 vs 2, I sniped Fares 3 times from 10 meters distance and he get all the shots, I sniped Maddy from the same distance 3 times, accuracy 100% because of the distance and he didn't get hurt and no sound was heard. He succesfully kill me with his sniper in the mean time I was sniping him.
azerito[KTP] and Fares[GgT] are witness of what happened.
I know also other reports about this guy for Aimbot and No damage hack, happened in other occasion.
I request a log check to verify if just bug or intentional use of cheats.

P.S.: I just remember when I shot Maddy the first time he did the animation of being hit. Plus in that moment he was freeze, he didn't move, maybe activating the cheat. For that reason too, for me was very easy to shoot him, because he didn't move at all. The next 2 shoots I gave him while he was crouch and sniping me, so it was sniper vs sniper, just I died and he didn't loose health. All of this at 10 meters distance.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: -
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:34:00 pm by Mark[KTP] »

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
Re: Maddy[PPLV] - No damage Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 12:30:56 pm »
I request a non-PPLV Admin to handle this, for risk of interference with the investigation.

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:32:33 pm by Mark[KTP] »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 01:14:35 pm »
Well, Admins need proof here to investigate. I don't know why everyone has doubt that I don't take damage.

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 01:29:36 pm »
Well, Admins need proof here to investigate. I don't know why everyone has doubt that I don't take damage.
Date and time should be enough to check the server logs.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:58:30 pm by Quido »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 01:44:34 pm »

Srry 4 posting here....mark pls stop reporting people 4 nothing.have u heard of sth call PING?sometimes it happen 2 me 2 cuz its the ping and net problem.
You can spend 2 minutes more to write correct english.
Good that you bring this up anyway.
I want to underline that Maddy was completely stop and standing in front of me Crouch (cause he was on top of the ship and I was under, so he could only stay crouch).
So when somebody doesn't move at all, shoot at me and I shoot back, I loose health and he doesn't, than there's something wrong. I play PTP since 2008. I know what lag is and how it works.

To be honest, I was not lagging at that time neither my pings was high. When someone shoot us, we feel it out. But at that time I didn't feel any shot from you. And how can you make sure to us that you definitely shot me?

One more important thing, Every shot doesn't hit the player when he is crouched especially when he rolls.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:48:21 pm by Maddy »

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 01:57:01 pm »

Srry 4 posting here....mark pls stop reporting people 4 nothing.have u heard of sth call PING?sometimes it happen 2 me 2 cuz its the ping and net problem.
You can spend 2 minutes more to write correct english.
Good that you bring this up anyway.
I want to underline that Maddy was completely stop and standing in front of me Crouch (cause he was on top of the ship and I was under, so he could only stay crouch).
So when somebody doesn't move at all, shoot at me and I shoot back, I loose health and he doesn't, than there's something wrong. I play PTP since 2008. I know what lag is and how it works.

To be honest, I was not lagging at that time neither my pings was high. When someone shoot us, we feel it out. But at that time I didn't feel any shot from you. And how can you make sure to us that you definitely shot me?

One more important thing, Every shot doesn't hit the player when he is crouched especially when he rolls.
No roll whatsoever; You were still, crouch, 10 meters of distance and I was waiting for you to show up from there, I get you 2 times (plus one where you stand up, still no damage). I'm habit to shoot people running on a NRG-500 at max speed from a Rustler.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 02:51:37 pm »

The next 2 shoots I gave him while he was crouch

You did a mistake here, Mark. In starting you explained that you was in the basement of ship and me and Fares was at the top, right? I want to ask you how you can shoot a player if he is crouched and is at the top of ship?

I was waiting for you to show up from there, I get you 2 times (plus one where you stand up, still no damage).

Makes no sense anymore...

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 03:31:09 pm »
I replicate the events with a friend, in an other server.
Here what happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnsSzGoIMk&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:17:10 pm by Mark[KTP] »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 05:35:52 pm »
I replicate the events with a friend, in an other server.
Here what happened:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gnsSzGoIMk&feature=youtu.be

Jonne will check the logs and he will say if I had done something illegal.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:37:57 pm by Maddy »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 05:38:16 pm »
Jonne will check the logs and he will say if I had done something illegal.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 05:45:53 pm by Maddy »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 07:39:58 pm »
Hello,

I saw everything. Now let me explain.

Mark, at the time when maddy stopped and crouched he was chatting with me in the teamchat, and to be honest I didn't see any shots to his body or any animation. In your screen you may shot him but he didn't he didn't receive any hit in his screen. This happened to me also ones when I reported (someone) for damage mods due to this sniper bug, but it turned to be a sniped bug, if required i will share the video with Jonne regarding the bug. And after a bit of enquiry, I found that it was due to fps bug. The same issue happened between us.
You died with sniper so fast because we both were shooting you, so you kinda got the sniper animation two times. I hit you 2 perfect shots and the rest Maddy shot you.
So if you ask my opinion, it was a fps bug. I will provide a video if Jonne or any admin asks.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Mark[KTP]

• VIP
  • PTP Player since 2008
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 08:09:25 pm »
Hello,

Mark, at the time when maddy stopped and crouched he was chatting with me in the teamchat, and to be honest I didn't see any shots to his body or any animation. In your screen you may shot him but he didn't he didn't receive any hit in his screen. This happened to me also ones when I reported (someone) for damage mods due to this sniper bug, but it turned to be a sniped bug, if required i will share the video with Jonne regarding the bug. And after a bit of enquiry, I found that it was due to fps bug. The same issue happened between us.
You died with sniper so fast because we both were shooting you, so you kinda got the sniper animation two times. I hit you 2 perfect shots and the rest Maddy shot you.
So if you ask my opinion, it was a fps bug. I will provide a video if Jonne or any admin asks.
The thing is that when you say he was writing in chat, I got him one shot with anim but no sound. Bug can be? But why I shoot you and you lost health? Sounds strange. Admins will tells us more once they check the logs.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2017, 03:02:29 am »
Hello,

The thing is that when you say he was writing in chat, I got him one shot with anim but no sound. Bug can be? But why I shoot you and you lost health? Sounds strange. Admins will tells us more once they check the logs.

I've mentioned it above, there is a bug called fps bug. This bug happened to me and immediately I reported the person but he wasn't hacking, I found out that it was due to fps variation. I can provide a video if an admin asks for it. I received the hits you did to me because I didn't have any fps drop at that moment, actually I never experienced fps drop.
In my screen, he was simply crouching and I didn't notice any animation at his body, he was chatting with me in team chat.
But yes let's wait for an admin/Jonne to check logs, would be better.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Maddy

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 05:06:08 am »
Hello,

It's not obvious that the same bug could happen with Fares too. If it was really occured.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 07:33:22 am »
Hello,

It's not obvious that the same bug could happen with Fares too. If it was really occured.

As I mentioned, I never experienced any fls drop. My fps either it's high or low but I've never faced a fls drop. So, there are less chances that this bug could happen to me.

Since 2010.